Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 am

Toras doubt vanished as he kissed her and reassured her, she nodded slightly then shuddered as he started rubbing the sensitive area between her legs "oh Zentsu" her eyelids fluttered closed as her breathing sped up, she didn't know that this would feel this way with even a slight touch, granted that she had never even masterbated before, so this was all new to her.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:53 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 am

Zentsu dipped his head again and started sucking and moaning on the girls clit, While his finger worked in and out of her tight hole. Zentsu loved how she tasted and wanted this to last forever. Everytime Tora would spasm and squeez his head with her thighs zentsu moaned that much louder
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 pm

All of a sudden the scene changed, she wasn't feeling lust anymore, it was as if the drugs that Zentsu gave her wore off, she suddenly realised what she was doing and sprung backwards, Falling over herself to get back from him, she pulled down her skirt and slowed her heart rate "how dare you do that to me, pumping me full of some drug just so you can do that" she sat in the corner her eyes a former shadow of there happy self, she held her neck where he bit her "you bite me again and I'll punch your canines tothe back of your throat" her voice held menace but also anger, she was disgusted at herself with what she had almost done with him.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:48 am

Zentsu laughed lightly. The taste of tora still in his mouth. He licked his lips his eyes darkening as well. "That drug wasn't all powerfull. It had to play on someone who already had lust for me." Zentsu showed his teeth "You had to have wanted me for that to work"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 am

Tora shook her head quickly and glanced behind him at the door, he was standing between her and her way out "that isn't true, you must have given me to much of that drug" she snapped and didn't even allow her mind the possibility of believing his words, she glared up at him hatefully.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:12 am

Zentsu sighed and closed his eyes "Look, I dont wanna fight, Maybe i did go to far by giving you the drug. But my words are true, You had to have wanted me or that drug to work." Zentsu showed his canines.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

She stood and rolled her eyes at him and quickly changed the subject as she slipped her ra and top back on "so what do we do now?" she crossed her arms and stuck her nose in the air, she didn't like what he had tried but she wouldn't leave just because of one little incident.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:21 am

Zentsu shrugged "If you still wanna stay, We head for kirigakure. If you wanna leave you walk that way until you find something else to walk with" Zentsu didn't wait for her answer. Tried of her acting like it was 100% His fault he kept walking
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Tora bit her bottem lip and after a little hesitation she quickly stood up and followed next to him "look I'm sorry okay, I'm just still getting over it, it was a surprise to me is all" she sighed and ran her fingers down the back of her hair.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 am

Zentsu had let himself laugh around this girl only for her to act like a bitch, Well he was over him. Zentsu mearly grunted as an answer and kept walking. He kept his eyes on the raod without looking to otra or anything else for that matter
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 am

"oh come on let's just forget that mess" she pleaded playfully poking his side, at that moment her stomach growled hungrily "you may only need blood but unlike you I am human, can you hunt?" Tora made her eyes wide and dow eyed
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 am

Zentsu sniffed and closed his eyes, He growled and raised his hand, Shotting a small bullet like fireball into the woods. He could hear a deer whiney and moved quickly running through the woods. He found the dead doe and picked her up over his shoulder carrying the doe to tora. "Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5