Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 am

Tora nodded in agreance as she sat with her knees clasped to her chest "I don't have anywhere else To be so I suppose I shall" she lay down, close to the fire so it kept her warm while she slept, what adventure was waiting for them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 am

Zentsu woke up instictivly at nightfall, He woke tora up by presenting a bowl of fruit from the forest and water. "Wake up kid, We need to get going soon"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Tora slowleymopened her eyes and cuddled the ground "um I can't walk, guess I have to stay" she lied and giggled, she was comfy and didn't want to move, but she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 am

Zentsu rolled his eyes and started to make the ground right under her ass hot. He kept up the pressure not trying to hurt her ...Jus scare slightly "Your ass is on fire" Zentsu lied smoothly
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am

Tora was starled a bit and rolled over quickly on her belly, she quickly patted her ass as if trying to beat out any flames, when she realised there was none sh quickly caught on and smirked "says the fire user" she accused and rolled into a sitting position, she took the bowl of fruits and water and stood, she trailed the back of her fingertips lightly across his cheek bone "I didn't know I was that hot" she said flirtatiously in regards to the being on fire remark he had made, she loved teasing guys, flirting was one of her hobbies, not that she had actually gone anywhere with a guy before.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am

Zentsu grabbed the girls hand lightly "Lets think this through, Your teasing a fire user and a vampire" Zentsu hated that phrase "One who can start you on fire, Litterally and suck your blood" Zentsu smirked and looked up at the girl "Did you know the most blood filled vain for wonmen is right here" Zentsu slipped his hand bewtween tora's leg not touching her vagina but only slightly to the left of it
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am

Tora's eyes bugged and she blushed slightly before taking a step backwards automatically, her hand was still in his grasp, she had to remind herself to get stronger if she was to be hanging around with this so called 'vampire' "well thankyou for that information, but the only blood you shall be getting from me is my neck" she retorted with a slight stutter, she pulled her hand back towards herself as an incentive for him to let go.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 am

Zentsu laughed softly and got up He took the capm fire in his hands and put it in his left eye as the fire disapeared into his eye Zentsu smirked "Ready to go miss stutter?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:40 am

Tora sighed as he backed up, half releved that he ended it but half in curiosity, she shook it off and nodded excitedly "yep let's go, and I am not stuttering, never had never will" she lied smootly and stood beside him "where to first, what do we do now?" what now, where was he headed.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:45 am

Zentsu smirked and walked by tora letting his hand slide along the edge of her breast but kept walking "Well, I wanna go to kirigakure, My aunt needs to talk to me" Zentsu forgot to tell Tora his aunt was the mizukage "How old are you anyways? You should know my reputation
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:58 am

Tora froze for a moment before following Zentsu, and she thought she was the tease, she walked slightly in front so he couldn't try anything "me well I'm sixteen, and I have no idea about your reputation, care to fill in the details?" her arms swung in time with her pace as she walked.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 am

Zentsu laughed "Great, This don't look odd or anything, I was in the 3rd great ninja war, My survice in the war earned me the name "The bloody demon of the mist" Zentsu grinned at his old name "I bet your parents heard of me, The only person brave enough to be my teemmate was Zabuza, he was a great man"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:16 am

She stopped suddenly and turned on her heal, she poked a finger on his chest and looked up at his face "but your only like twenty, and the shinobi war was how long ago" she tarikedmoff and suddenly smirked "and if I was around in that time I wouldn't have been afraid, you don't seem that scary to me" she used sarcasm and acted afraid "oh I'm terrified of big, scary Zentsu" Tora shook her head and laughed slightly "your a big puppy dog to me, do I look afraid" she raised an eyebrow and kept the smirk on her face,s he certainly wasn't afraid of him anymore
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:19 am

Zentsu raised his eyebrow and smiled back "Good skin i guess, Eating the dead hearts of my victims or drinking the blood of anyone i come across helps me stay fit" Zentsu kept walking again, But raised a dome of fire around tora without moving, He turned and smirked "I can make it get smaller.." The dome shrunk a tiny bit "And smaller
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 am

Tora stayed completely still for risk of getting burnt "hey now, play nice, you wouldn't want to burn the pretty lady your traviling with would you" she giggled softly and stared at him with a playful expression, she couldn't help it, teasing guys was just a part of her nature.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 am

Zentsu smiled "I've ate girls taht are just as pretty for dinner" He made the dome get closer which ment hotter and closer to tora's body. "Maybe i just let you travel with me for your heart, So i can eat it"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:35 am

"yes I'm sure it's my heart, just try and take it and we'll see what happens" she cuddled her arms to her chest as the fire came closer and singed the edges of her top "this is a good outfit, if you fire burns it you owe me a new outfit" she scolded, this outfit was her favorite so far, and he was wreaking it.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 am

Zentsu closed his fists, the fire disapeared "I could scare you if I wanted" Zentsu started walking again, SMirking hoping for more hope she told him no"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:45 am

Tora smirked and dropped her arms as she faced him "no you couldn't, I can't think of anything that could scare me" her arms hung by her sides as she held his smirking gaze, what did he have in mind, she couldn't think of anything that would scare her.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:44 am

Zentsu turned sharply catching tora's eye. He had released his best genjutsu. The heavenly fire genjutsu he smirked and made a dark room that he and tora arrived in. "This is my world"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Tora looked around but wasn't scared, it was just a dark room, nothing more "wow your right, this is scary" her words were laced with sarcasm "I'm terrified Zentsu" she giggled and acted afraid, she walked around exploring the room but couldn't see much.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Zentsu smirked and flicked his wrists, The room was filled with fire, As if from hell. He smirked and made what looked like a mirror of fire infront of tora "I can show you, your worst fear" He started playing the worst fear from tora's heart on the fire.

(Its part of zentsu's genjutsu that he can show the person there worst nightmare over and over)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Tora couldn't help but stare in the mirror, in it was her parents and older brother back when they were alive, she smiled at that and she was there as well, just a little girl about three or so, she was playing with a toy dagger, a possible one. Tora was about to ask how this was a nightmare when the scene before her changed, there front door was busted in and six people in hoods came into there house, her father grabbed his summoning scroll and started fighting them but they were shinobi of a high claber. Her father was soon taken care of and ended up with a clever through his head, the young Tora cried and crawled over to her father and keep asking him to wake up, meanwhile the shinobi had pinned her brother to the wall and were repeatedly punching him then one stabbed his stomach with a Katana, even at Toras age she knew what was going on, she quickly crawled away and hid under the kitchen sink while the men grabbed her mother and dragged her upstairs.

Tora eyes were coated in tears "make it stop" she whispered but the images came still, her mother was dragged back out by her hair, she had wounds all over and her eyes were lifeless, the men slit her throat and didn't think there was anyone else left so they departed quickly into the night, he baby Tora crawled out and sat in the middle of her now dead family and cried, and kept yelling 'wake up, please wake up'.

Tora was frozen watching the scene over and over, she shivered uncontrollably even known the room was fairly warm, she couldn't tear her gaze from the mirror, her face was streaked in tears yet they didn't stop, and her eyes were as big as saucers.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Zentsu closed his left eye breaking the genjutsu. He looked at tora. "This is my curse, I see my nightmare every time i close this eye." Zentsu walked over and held tora lightly. Pulling back he looked in her right eye with his. Making another genjutsu "Hell fire genjutsu" This time Zentsu put her in a white room again a mirror showed up this time showing the thing taht would make her the most happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Tora looked away from the mirror and instead buried her head in his shoulder "I don't want to see anymore just stop it please, I'll do anything" she thought that mirror would show more dispear, more horror and so she didn't look "just end it I'm begging you" that first gengetsu was to much, she had nightmares about it almost every night, but never this clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next