Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 pm

(Changed the name)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

She shuddered when he started eating the rabbit and looked down at the bowl of food in her hands "there's no meat in here is there?" she asked giggling from the endorphins in her body, there didn't look like there was meat and so she took a bite, it was a nice meal compared to some of the other stuff she had eaten "how often do you bite people by force?" she enquired still not looking at him eating the meat.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:49 am

"Whenever im really hungry and they wont let me. Usually i like to just cast a small genjutsu over them. But i was bored. And im starting to think i forced to many endorphins in you"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 pm

"me too, why should it have worn off by now?" she giggled and looked over at him strangley, this feeling was enjoyable and she didn't want it to go away any time soon

(hmm i've decided that I don't mind if you decide to make it M)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 am

"It will soon and you'll be normal" Zentsu laughed and threw away what he didn't eat "But how about you stay here tonight? I can keep an eye on you make sure nothing goes wong?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 am

Tora nodded, only half aware of her surroundings, she quickly finished her meal and placed the bowl down, she stood and wobbled slightly but didn't fall "I'm going for a walk" she grinned and started to walk but tripped and cut her knee on a sharp rock "well that hurt" she laughed and looked down at the crimson blood now flowing out of the open wound "got a cloth or something?" Tora asked, she needed something to seal the wound and absentmindedly touched the liquid and put it to her nose and sniffed it, it smelt like iron mixed with something else.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:33 am

zentsu got up but not quick enouyh to catch hee, he sighed as tora cut her knee and passed a hand over it. when he moved his hand the cut was healed, looking up at the girl he he shirt was partially ripped "let me help you"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 am

Tora nodded, still feeling woozy from the bite, although something in the back of her mind told her it should have worn off by now, she shook the thought from her head and lightly gripped his arm to help herself up, she leaned slightly on him to stop herself from falling over again.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 am

zentsu laughed softly. "Okay let me fix this" He stood infront of tora and bit her again this time taking the endorphins out of her body, When he pulled backhe saw a normal look on her face "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 am

Her head cleared almost instantly and she stood up straight and lightly pounded his chest "next time warn someone before you bite them" she exclaimed as she turned and stormed towards the fire, she was being playful not serious and she knew that Zentsu could tell by her tone.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 am

Zentsu laughed softly and raised the fire until it almost touched her when she got close then let it go back to a small fire "As you wish, You never told me what your doing out here by the way"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 am

Tora fell backwards as the fires rose suddenly, she let out a startled cry as she landed on her butt "not funny" she tried to stay serious but a laugh escaped her throat "I'm nit out here for any reason other then being allowed to be out here" Tora stood up and dusted off her backside not daring to step closer to the fire in case he tried that trick again.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:41 am

Zentsu laughed softly "WHy are people scared of fire?" Zentsu sat behind the fire and stuck his hand in the fire letting it creep up his shirt slowly, It tingled to him, He closed his eyes making the fire go back into the campfire
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 am

Tora's eyes widened in amazement "how do you do that and not get burned, I mean doesn't it hurt?" she stepped closer and held his arm softly in her grip, she examined his hand and arm for burn marks of any kind but found none "you should be happy you have that gift, the best I have are my swordskills" she smiled happily and blew a stray strand of aqua coloured hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:51 am

Zentsu flipped her hand in his and smiled "Be very still" Zentsu started running the fire on his hand then hers slowly letting it go up her arm, He knew it tickled and was hoping she could restrain herself from moving
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 am

Tora giggled and her arm twitched a little as it started to tickle, she grinned at the beauty of the blaze and her eyes glistened in joy as she watched the flames spread "that's amazing" she explained as she tilted her head slightly to the side to get a better view "can you make them change Colour or what" A thought suddenly popped into her head, very slowly she withdrew her Katana from it's sheath and pointed it at the blaze on their arms "stay still I have an idea" she directed a small amount of lightning chakara towArds the blade and a small spark of electricity landed in the centre of the fire making it look like that tiny spark was causing the flames, it was a dazzling sight, the golden spark in the middle and the orange glow of the fire on the outside, she quickly returned her Katana to it's sheath and watched the flame/lightning some more
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 am

Zentsu laughed at the idea, He could now control the lightning, He concentrated and made a rainbow colored fire, It was as if everytime tora blinked the fire would change color, Zentsu appeared to be talking to the fire. He made it rise of tora's arm and form a heart in the air, Then a knife and different shapes and words. His hands moving as if on there own all to soon Zentsu closed his fists and the fire dissapeared "Did you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 am

Tora shook her head quickly to clear herself of the trance the flame had put her in, her hair flicked around wiu each movement, her face showed wonder and amusement "that was the most beautiful thing I've seen" she admitted and closed her yes as she remembered all the shapes and colours of the fire in her mind
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 am

Zentsu leaned forward and pressed his lips to tora's momentarily. When he pulled back he stood up and grinned "How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 am

Tora's eyes flew open at the momentary contact and she blushed a fearce red "um, I, yes" she didn't form a complete sentence, more like she couldn't, but then realization struck "you just kissed me" she explained stating the obvious and poking his chest in an acusing behaviour.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:38 am

"No, I just kissed that tree over there" Zentsu rolled his eyes playfully. "If you done stating the obvious i'll show you one more trick" Zentsu grabbed a bowl and his water and dumped the water in the bowl. Zentsu crouched and summoned some fire to his palm. It was a bright green. Slowly he placed it on the water, the fire took the form of a lotus flower, Slowly the fire sunk into the water hissing slightly but never going out
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 am

She couched down so she could see the bowl clearly, the beauty of the lotus flower making her forget what had happened moments ago, she wasnt jelous of his abilities, she never was the jelous type, but it would had been nice to be able to do something like that
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:44 am

Zentsu laughed as the water slowly started to disaperate. Zentsu looked up at tora and saw her big eyes. This time intentionally leaning foreward and kissing the girl
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 am

The fire distracted her once again and he got in a kiss before she pulled her head back and slapped him lightly on the shoulder "you must stop doing that" she insisted and quickly leant over and placed a soft, sweet kiss on his lips before standing and sitting beside the fire with her legs crossed "now were even" she whispered and folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 am

Zentsu laughed and got up "I'm leaving at night fall, If you want to come your more then welcome" Zentsu's eyes were warm. he kept the fire going at a steady pace. He closed his eyes trying to sleep before nightfall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)   Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of a friendship (Greed, Tora M)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next