Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am

As Nato ran, he focused on his twelve star explosive pattern he had made with his tags. The moment the rogue entered it, it dentonated with a loud bang, that shoook the ground. "That got him." Nato smirked. "Not dead, but won't be fast on his feet." Nato continued to run with the group until there were in sight of the village. "Follow me. We're heading to my safe house here."
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

Ryou looked up at the Anbu he was curious as to how long he had been here. He turned to look back at the site of the explosion as he thought to himself that it might have been a bit of over kill. He shrugged lightly and turned his gaze back to the village before them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Muki was still in the Anbu's arms. She was glad he had taken care of the guy. But now that she was alone with him she blushed even more. They continued to run through the snow till they got to the Anbu's hideout.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Nato checked the area, survaying hte streets and rooftops quickly before opening hte door to a seemingly abandonded house. The inside was funished despite the bored up windows. He placed the girl on and couch and quickly banaged up her wound with some sterial medical wrapping that was stored there. Afterwards, he took a step back and turned to face the both of them. He placed his hand over the fox face mask that covered his face and removed it, revealing his yellow eyes and white hair. "My name is Nato Yosita. I am a member of the ANBU black ops S&D squad."
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Ryou blinked in amazement as he traveled past this house several times in a week and he had no idea that it was a safehouse for anyone. He turned his attention to Setsuki and checked her wound as the Anbu bandaged it up with what he had.

As he was finished Ryou clipped his scroll back onto his belt. He listened intently as the Anbu introduced himself. He now knew the Anbu's name Nato. He bowed his head lightly "I am Ryou Kobayashi Genin ranked Puppet master of the hidden snow. It is an honor to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Why would he take off his mask? Wasn't there a rule against letting strangers see their face? Was this guy after the box as well? That would explain a few things. Muki/Setsuki tried to get up so that she could get the hell out of this building but she fell flat on her face when she tried.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Nato quickly caught her before she hit hte ground. "Don't move. Your in no shape to be going anywhere." The ANBU captain said adn placed her back on the couch. "Its not standard policy to show my face in the ANBU, but the S&D units don't have to follow the same regulations." Nato stood back up and placed his mask in a scroll and tucked it back into his flak jacket.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Ryou frowned as Nato was faster than he was to help Setsuki. He nodded his head lightly "Well that's certainly interesting to know. I should report to my Sensei. She'll want to know about this kind of thing. May I ask what that man is after?" He turned his attention to Setsuki trying to see if anything she had on would be worth the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:51 am

"Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything." She said trying to get the conversation away from her. She sat back down on the couch still uneasy. The less people knew about the box the better.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 am

Ryou sighed lightly "Miss, what do you have on your person that would be so valuable as to cause this much trouble. It can't just be some random highwayman looking for a quick score. You must have something of great value in order to attract this kind of attention." He continued to look her over trying to disect why someone would want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

"Its not polite to lie." Nato laughed. He walked over to the makeshift kitchen and leaned against the counter. "What your carrying is of little concern. Thats the information departments problem. My only concern is bring down that pyscho." Nato sighed and shook his head. "12 attacks in the last two mouths. Not a single shread of evidence. Not even a name. Just a bunch of meat that used to be people....I guess I have to add Myan Rul to the list." Nato sighed again. "I'll avenge your deaths. I promise." He said to himself.

(please try to stay in post order)

Last edited by Xeno on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 am

(((so who goes next?)))
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 am

((srry Xeno. it's ur turn Nbird. Then mine.))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm

"I think Nato's right. It doesn't matter why he's after me the only thing that does it to stop him." She said trying to get all this questioning off of her. She didn't like it and if they found out she didn't know how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Ryou nodded his head in agreement for now. He knew that both of these Ninja were stronger than he was so for now he had to play his cards carefully otherwise he might end up dead. While he didn't actually think either of them would harm him, it never hurts to be too careful. Presently he turned to Nato and nodded his head once again "Well then Nato, what do you think our plan of attack should be?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 pm

"Our first step...Is to rest." Nato said. "One of us is injuried, and I need a chance to catch my breath. I've been fighting this guy for hours. I lost two squad members. Our best plan is to make sure we're all at 100%." Nato stood up and walked back over to Muki. "Try not to move."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 pm

"I won't" She said as she laid back down again. She didn't want to be apart of this plan. Once she was at full strength again she wanted to leave all of this behind her. All she had to do was deliver that box and this would all be over.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Ryou looked at the two other ninja and nodded his head in agreement. He walked over and sat down in a corner of the room pulling out his scroll. He looked it up and down and then at his two companions. If this person killed two ninja, then he was a force to be reckoned with. This caused him to be even more curious of Setsuki.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Nato turned. "I know you probably shouldn;t have anything to do with this, but I......" As Nato spoke, the roof of the safe house suddently collaped in. "SONOFA..." Nato shouted and coughed from the dust. The criminal had blasted through the roof. he frabbed Setsuki and fled the way he came in.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

"Help! Somebody help me!" Muki called out in vain. The man was too fast. Damn, she didn't want to fail another mission. She tried to struggle but it wasn't working, the man's grip was to tight. Every second they were getting farther and farther away from Nato's base.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Ryou growled and launched himself out of the hole after the criminal. He unfirled his scroll and quickly summoned out his puppet. The scroll is quickly rolled back up and put back where it belongs. The chakra strings glow lightly as he snapped his hands. The puppet responded to his command and surged ahead of him.

He can't lose this criminal that woman was under his protection. However he can't have his puppet launch any of it's hidden weapons as he could hit Setsuki. He growled as he pressed a bit more of speed out of his feet trying to catch the criminal even with his head start.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:10 pm

The rouge was moving at a incredible speed that he was a blur. He also knocked out Muki so that she wouldn't struggle anymore. She was fast asleep in his arms unaware of what he was planning on. As one last way to lose the Anbu the rouge made clones each going in different direction.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Nato took off at high speed, giving chase. He flew past the genin as he ran. "Not this time." Nato growled and pursudes the criminal. The snow was driving nad the wind was picking up, but Nato didn't miss a step. Even when the criminal made clones, he followed, getting closer with each step.
Back to top Go down
Ryo_Knetegawa
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Ryou sighed as he watched Nato pass him. He was temporarily thrown for a loop with those clones and if not for the Anbu then he was sure he would've followed one of them. Instead he followed right after him doing his best to keep up with him. The wind, and snow were nothing to hinder him as this was his home and he was used to it. He continued to move his hands in order to keep his puppet ahead of him and moving.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 am

That Anbu was still tailing him. This was bad. The rouge had already wasted so much energy to get this far and the Anbu was sure to catch up eventually. That would be that negotiating would have to work. He stopped and quickly laid a trap. He put a knife to the girls throat and waited. He also tied up he mouth so that she couldn't speak and reveal the trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)   Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble on the mountain. (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next