Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) Empty
PostSubject: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 am

Menne woke up as the sun beamed into her bedroom and into her eyes. She buried her face in what first seemed like to warm, soft pillows, but would actually turn out to be Setsuki's chest. She had slept well that night, for the first time in a long time.

Inside the village, everyone was busy. Primarily, near the hospital, where many had gathered to see what they could to help keep the three 'corpse children' alive. Lucky, a certain potion maker had decided to travel t there small village near the hidden rain.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19819
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 am

Setsuki woke up a few seconds after Menne. She smiled and smiled, "Good morning." That was when she heard the commotion outside. "I wander what's going on" She said getting out of the bed starting to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 am

Ebony approached the hospital, and saw that there was a bit of commotion.
She had heard rumours of apparent 'corpse children'.

She walked up to a random stranger.

"Hi...ermm....whats going on here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14402
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 am

(I am going to wait till something big happens with my character. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 am

Menne rolled out of bed as well and started to get changed as well, looking over at Setsuki to she her naked at least once as the two girls changed.

Misaki stood in infront of the hospital. While he was incharge of the clan, he was no med nin, and didn't feel like trying it out now. That's when he heard a voice he didn't recognize. "Hello." He said nad turned. "Welcome to the village." He said to the stranger. "I'm sorry you caught us at a strange time, we seem to be having a bit of a medical problem on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 am

Setsuki opened the blinds and looked out of the window. It was raining just like it usually did but she also saw the crowd of clan members at the hospital. "Everyone's at the hospital. Someone must be really hurt!" She said worried. She turned to Menne who was also half naked. "I think we should go to see if we can help"
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 am

"What kind of a medical problem?" Ebony asked, hopeing that she might be able to help.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 am

Menne walked over to Setsuki and hugged erh from behind nad looking over ehr shoulder out the window. She was right, there was quiet a crowd outside the hospital. "I guess we better go see whats wrong." She whisperred nad kissed Setsuki's neck before letting go and walking over to her dresser to finish getting dressed.

"A mother...died. She had triples in her womb. He managed to surgically remove them, but they are weak and barely alive." Misaki said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:07 am

"I'll wait for you in the living room" Setsuki said getting her raincoat on as a final touch. She sat on the couch as she waited for Menne to get done.

The three babies were all sleeping in little beds next to each other. Their neko ears where extremely noticeable. The poor little things were barely even breathing.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 am

Ebony's eyes widened.

"Those poor little babies," she said softly.

Her face lit up.

"Maybe I can help them....I'm a potion-maker....."

Ebony looked at Misaki hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 am

Menne finished getting dressed and throw on a light jacket and headed downstairs to meet up with Setsuki. "I'm ready. Lets go." She said and walked outside with her lover. She created a unbrella out of ice and the two walked to the hospital.

"Can't see the harm in it. Tell are most likely going to die if someone doesn't do something anyway." Misaki led the girl to the room in which the Babies were in. The three kicked and screamed, but their voices were all quiet weak.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Ebony walked up to them with sympathy in her eyes.

"I could...make them a strengthening potion....I do it all the time in my home village...." Ebony said softly.
"But if im going to do that, we'll need to move fast."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 pm

The two walked into the hospital only to see the familiar face of Dorock. No doubt he probably had the sole duty of guarding the place just in case. Of course, Setsuki could have been wrong. She went up to Dorock and asked. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

"Three babies. Just born of a corpse." Dorock sighed. He had a job. One job. Keep Haru safe and alive. "He sighed again. "Its Haru's children." He side and turned away. he had nothing more to say oon the matter, nor did he wanted to think about his failings.

"We have all the resources you could need." Misaki said and placed his hand on her back. "They are in your hands now."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 am

((i dont know if there is a herbal greenhouse in the hospital, but im saying there is Razz))

"Alright," Ebony said softly.

"I'll need a few things from the greenhouse where the medical herbs are kept."

She left the room, and managed to find it.

Ebony spent the next fifteen minutes getting the herbs she needed.

Finally, she was ready to make the potion (one potion was large enough for all three of the babies).

She ground up the herbs in a bowl and added some water, and a tablespoon of honey.
"That should do it," Ebony said.

She went back to the room where the babies were and divided the potion into three, putting it into three bottles.

"The potion is ready," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:51 am

(Hey Nbird could my character be the one Sara and Menne get please.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 am

"Oh my" Setsuki said even more worried. She rushed as quickly as she could trying to find where the babies were kept. She forgot to grab Menne in the process so Menne would have to keep up. Eventually she got to the spot and saw through the glass window the three little babies. They were all so cute.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 am

(Then I leave it up to you on a way to adopt my character. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am

Menne ran after Setsuki, getting knocked around in the crowd, waving at Dorock to thank him. She caught up to Setssuki outside the room and looked in at the beautiful children laying in bed. Be she herself looked sad, knowing that they were dying slowly. She could tell by looking at them. She put her aarm over Setsuki's shoulder.

Misaki had let the young potion maker work. He noticed out of the corner of his eye, setsuki and Menne standing by the window. He would go say hello later. For now, he stood watcfh over the children's last hope.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 am

Ebony set down two of the bottles, and picked up one of the babies.
She fed it the bottle of potion, and then laid it back down in its crib.

Ebony repeated the process with both of the other babies as well.

She smiled.

"That should help them," she said softly. "They'll need another dose in a few days, and after that they will be healthy."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 am

Setsuki could already notice the potion already working. She was amazed. That girl signal handedly healed those babies. She had to thank her personally. But first, "I think they'll be okay" She said to Menne.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

Menne could see the babies getting batter as well. She hugged Setsuki tight at the sight of the potion maker. "Thats amazing..."Menne said and looked over at Setsuki. "Lets go see if we can talk to the potion girl and thank her for whats she's done for those children."

Misaki watcched the girl preform her healing on the children. "Where were you during the wars." Misaki laughed, shaking his head. He bowed his head to the girl. As leader of the Nutic Clan, you have our utmost thanks for what you have done. If there is anything we can provide, simply name it."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Ebony fidgeted with her fingers.

She looked back at the babies.

"Well....you see...you said that the parents of these children are dead...." she started. She paused for a moment before starting again.
"Well...its very lonely in my home...I live alone....and I...I was wondering if I could adopt...well..adopt them, you see.....if..if thats alright i mean.."
Ebony's cheeks flushed, embarrassed at her stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Setsuki walked into the room with Misaki and the potion maker. "Thank you so much for helping those kids" She said doing a polite bow. "I'm so glad they'll get to live." She wasn't able to hear the healer wanting a child of her own.

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am

Menne followed in after Setsuki. She always bowed to the potion maker. "That's really impressive what you did." She said happily. She stood up straight and turned to look at the three children. "So what's going to happen to them."

Misaki nodded to the potion maker. He at he'd to two girls pour into the room and listened to there thanks. "This girl has agreed to adopt one as her payment." he said. "But not today. I think we should let the children sleep for now." he turned to Ebony. "You may stay in the. Ullage for the night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)   A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

A sound plan (Bird/xeno/rav) (M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next