Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-uniting past friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Re-uniting past friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Toshi was on another visit to Konoha. With the Uchihas busy, Goru grocery-shopping and Aiden away, she had nothing to do. Without meaning to, she tripped infront of Kaminari's house as she examined a cat too closely.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am

Kaminari walked out of her front door to see a girl staring at a cat. She chuckled to herself and locked her door. After she had done so she turned to the girl "Are you ok...?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 am

Toshi looked up and blushed. She must have looked weird. "I'm fine." She got up and grinned. Blunt, but sweet, in a Naka-like way.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:12 am

Kaminari smiled at the girl, then looked down to the ground and sighed slightly. 'That smile...it reminds me of someone...' Kaminari shook her head and turned her attention back to the girl and laughed. "So was there any reason you were laying on the floor outside of my house?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am

"I tripped," she admitted. "I was watching kitty then I fell over a stone." Toshi picked up the cat and smiled again. It was fat and furry, with a lazy expression on its face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 am

Kaminari laughed again and smiled at the girl. "Ok then, perfectly normal." Kaminari grinned at her "So who are you? I don't think we've met."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 am

Toshi smiled and stuck out one hand to shake, holding the cat in the other. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda, but I'm usually called Toshi! Nice to meet you, Kaminari-san!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 am

Kaminari froze in awe. She stayed like this for a few seconds before realising she ws being rude. ''SHAKE THE GIRLS HAND!'
She slowly outsteched her arm and shook the girls hand. "I'm Kaminari...so i'm assuming you know Aiden then...?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

Toshi nodded, her brown hair bobbing messily. "Yes, but he's just an acquaintance...but he seems really friendly to me, but I don't know why. Oh, and Goru-chan told him he was being a pervy pedo-man." She shook Kaminari's hand. "How do you know him?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am

Kaminari chuckled slightly "Sounds about right...and I met him because of a girl I knew..." Kaminari let go of the girls hand and began walking past her. "I'm going for a little stroll, fancy it?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 am

"Sure!" Toshi grinned and set the fat kitty down. Then she trotted alongside Kaminari. "So who was this girl?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 am

Kaminari smiled softly "She was called Nakashima Kuroda....Naka....She was kinda like you in a way...." Kaminari spoke softly as she walked away from her house, the young girl following her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 am

As Kaminari said 'Naka', Toshi winced in pain, and touched the tattoo on the nape of her neck. A moment passed, and the pain subsided. She looked dazy, and smiled at Kaminari dreamily. "Hm."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 am

"Everything alright?" Kaminari asked concerned. She'd only just met the girl but she felt slightly attached to her already. 'She's a lot like Naka... '
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

Toshi nodded happily, her eyes focusing slightly. "I'm fine. I was just drifting off for a moment, sorry... What was this girl like?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 am

Kaminari smiled softly and looked at the girl. "She was innocent as hell....and so lovely, I think everyone she spoke to liked her...."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 am

"Oooh, I want to meet her! She sounds adorable," Toshi said, an excited sparkle in her eye. "Where can I meet her? I want to be friends with her too."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 am

Kaminari dropped her head. "I'm afraid you can't...she passed away..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 am

Toshi stiffened and her eyes widened. "Oh...my..." She relaxed her body, then hugged Kaminari. Not in pity, but in regret. "I wish I could have met her..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 am

Kaminari let out a small laugh and hugged the girl back. "She was great....I miss her...oh by the way...would you happen to know where Aiden is...I wanna talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 am

Toshi shrugged and let go of the older girl. "I dun-"

"Hm? Something wrong Kaminari?" Aiden appeared, his hands wrapped around Toshi from the back and his chin on her head. He hugged her tightly, a playful sparkle in his eye.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 am

Kaminari raised an eyebrown in confusion and looked up at Aiden. "What the hell....stalker...whats going on?" She gave Aiden a suspicious look and took a few steps back from the two.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 am

Aiden shrugged and gave her one of his usual smirks. His arms were still tight around Toshi, almost squeezing her. "Nothing. I'm just being a good friend. A very good friend. So why'd ya need me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 am

Kaminari was still looking at Aide weirdly. "I wanted a word with you...you;re very attached to Toshi considering she say's you're just an aquantance..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 am

"Yeah, so?" Aiden narrowed his eyes and mumbled, burying a part of his face in Toshi's hair. "I'm just being really really friendly..." Toshi blushed as he hugged her, but smiled to Kaminari. "Toldja he was friendly!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting past friends.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next