Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-uniting past friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 am

"In what world would you think i'd let you do that...?" Kaminari asked giggling she turned to Toshi "Yes Toshi....he's gay..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

Toshi seemed excited, but downhearted. "Oh... I thought he was Kaminari-sans's boyfriend..."

"NOBU, GET OFF!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 am

Kaminari giggled slightly then raised an eyebrow "You've confused me now...who did you think was my boyfriend...and who were you just talking to...and I was calling Aiden gay....and I really want some gum..."

Nobu spun round slightly and layed back on Aiden. "Why would I do that, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:58 am

"I thought Nobu-san was your boyfriend, Kaminari-san," Toshi repeated, grinning. "Are you sure he's not?"

Aiden sighed. "...don't make me fart on you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Kaminari smiled "Yeahh i'm sure.."

Nobu wriggled around ontop of Aiden and laughed "I'm laying onto of you why would it bother me if you farted...it would go to the floor..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Toshi nodded, then looked at Aiden with concern. Aiden caught her watching, and sight. "Fine! Sit there. But Toshi has to sit on me too."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Nobu laughed and shook his head. "I don't really think you have a choice in this, mate."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Aiden threw a demon tantrum. The first thing he did was use a Thousand Years of Death on Nobu. Then he pulled Toshi to sit on him. As for Kaminari, he pushed her down.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Nobu sat on the floor where he'd landed grimacing. "OW! F*CK!"
Kaminari laughed slightly but glared at Aiden. "What the hell?! Was there any need for the hissy fit?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

"YES!!!" Aiden growled. He hugged Toshi tight, and stuck out his tongue out at Kaminari, giving her an obscene handsign. Toshi wriggled, but it was no use. He was holding her tight. Too tight. "Owie, that huuuuurts..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am

Kaminari bit her thumb at Aiden and ran over to Nobu laughing. "Are you alright?" She offered him a hand which he took and let her help him get up. "God...ok it's hurting slightly less now...." Kaminari grinned and smacked Nobu's bum fairly hard. He screamed in pain and tried to grab her. "Arrghh run away!!" Kaminari ran towards Aiden and Toshi and grabbed Toshi's hand trying to pull her away from Aiden's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 am

Toshi slipped from Aiden's hold and was whisked away by Kaminari, laughing.

"HEY, COME BACK HERE!" he shouted, and ran after them, holding and swinging a broken tree branch.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 am

Nobu stood hunched over, his hands on his knees, he stayed like this for a few minutes and laughed at Aiden chasing the two girls. After the pain had subsided he ran after them and rugby tackled Kaminari. "OH MY GOD NOOO..TOSHI RUUUN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am

"Hm?" Toshi looked back, and tripped on a passing snail. "Wheee...!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 am

Kaminari was dragged back by her legs towards Nobu. "Noooo I'M SORRY!! YOU CAN SMACK ME AS HARD AS YOU WANT!! JST DON'T TICKLE ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Like Kaminari, Toshi was being dragged back too, but by Aiden instead. "AIDEN-SAMA, NUUUUUU! NOT THE PADDLE! NOOO, AIDEN-SAMA....!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Kaminari stopped struggling for a second and rested her hands on nobu's shoulders. "It's quite ironic that i'm saying you can spank me, but you aren't going to, and Toshi really doesn't wanna be but Aiden's going to..." Nobu laughed and grinned at Kaminari. He dragged her even closer to him and began tickling her. "AHHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

"Aiden-sama, don't punish meeee....." Toshi begged. She even used The Eyes and The Face that she didn't know he couldn't resist.

".....oh, fine." Aiden growled, let go of her, then walked over to Kaminari and Nobu with a thick rope. "I'll take it out on these two instead."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 am

Nobu quickly backed off Kaminari but kept hold of her legs so she couldn't escape "Prefferably her..." Nobu said with a grin. Kaminari wriggled around trying to get free "Jesus Christ!! Why? As long as it's not too bad!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 am

"...first, I'm going to force you to eat brussel sprouts and spinach..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Kaminari stopped wriggling and grinned at Aiden. "Alright..that doesn't sound so bad."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 pm

"....then I'm going to make you wash my laundry."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 pm

"Ok...still doesn't sound too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

"...then you have to wash my underwear, too...and clean up the mess Toshi made in the kitchen...and rub my back..." "Aiden-sama, that's a lot of punishments..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Kaminari smiled "It just sounds like a lot of housework...and thats not even bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting past friends.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next