Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-uniting past friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

Toshi nodded, and threw the stones at Aiden. "What the f*cking hell?!" he shouted. As soon as she was out of 'ammo', Toshi ran.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 am

Kaminari threw her last stone aiming for right inbetween his eyes then legged it after Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 am

Aiden quickly did the Matrix to avoid the hit. He avoided it - but fell onto his back. He got up, growled, and chased the two far-awa girls.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 am

Kaminari soon caught up to Toshi and ran as fast as she could, desperately trying to get away from Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 am

Aiden created two Kage Bunshins, and the three slowly caught up to the girls. Then, one lunged at Kaminari from her lower left and the other her top right.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 am

Kaminari froze and decided at that moment she was going to let it happen. A couple of seconds later the two clones wiped her out and she was laying on the ground laughing.[/img]
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am

The two Aidens sat on her, but didn't squish her lungs or ribs. "The stones hurt!" they said in unison, and started to poke her.

The real Aiden ran to Toshi, who had tripped. He helped her up gently and inspected her. "No concussions? Fractures? Cuts? Booboos?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 am

Kaminari laughed as the Aidens poked her "BAHAHA stop it!! Toshi threw them too!!" Kaminari wriggled around underneath the two Aiden's trying to get free
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 am

"Revenge!" The clones poked harder and faster, pinning the girl under their weight. Toshi was shaking her head. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." "What if something bad happened? Let me take a look at you..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 am

Kaminari stopped struggling an just laughed instead. "Yano it kinda tickles!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 am

'....strange girl. Has she been drinking?' the Aidens thought jokingly. "Ah, it's boring being the only boy here... Kaminari-san, where's you boyfriend?" one of them teasingly said.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

"THERE'S THREE OF YOU!" Kaminari screamed still laughing slightly. "and he's not my boyfriend...grrr" Kaminari began to struggle again, she kicked her legs trying to hit the Aiden sat near them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"OW!" One of them disappeared as Kaminari's kick landed on his.... carrot. The real Aiden winced, since what the clones experience, he does too. "...Just...get Nobu..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm

"Heh heh heh" Kaminari laughed slightly "I dunno where he is....he kinda just turns up shouting a lot...."

At that moment Nobu dropped down from a tree landing on the other clone of Aiden making it dissappear. He sat down on Kaminari back and wriggled about making himself comfortable. "You called?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

"Oh, hello, Nobu-san," Toshi greeted him. Aiden had pinned her on a bench, keeping her arms unworkable. "Aiden-san, I'm sure I'm fine!" "Just let me check if you hurt your torso or legs..." "Kaminari-san, help meee- Aiden-san, nuuuu!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am

Kaminari rolled over and jumped up making Nobu fall off her. She growled at Aiden, ran over to them and kicked him off the bench. "Hey Toshi...and Aiden ya big perv...why did you guys want me?" Nobu grinned at the two from his place on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 am

"Because you can distract Kaminari when I grop- er, examine Toshi," Aiden replied.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 am

Kaminari sat next to Toshi on the bench, almost as if she were guarding her, and glared at Aiden. Nobu laughed and began walking closer to them. "I'm not doing that...and there's seriously something wrong with you, man."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 am

Aiden smirked. "No there isn't. Now come to me, Toshi-chan~"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 am

Kaminari glared at Aiden and got ready to attack him. But before she could Nobu pushed him to the ground and sat on his stomach, making sure not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 am

Aiden sighed. "You too? What did I do to you?!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:04 am

Nobu laughed "Nothing, you're just comfortable...and besides...I think I should be allowed to sit on my lover!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 am

Aiden growled. "I am not your-"

"Aiden-san...already has a lover?" Toshi asked Kaminari from behind.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 am

Kaminari giggled "He totally loves Nobu! Even if he denys it..."

Nobu stroked Aiden's face and smirked at him. "You know you are!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 am

"No! Ugh, Toshi, help me!"

"...gay?"

"NO! Tosh-eee! Kaminari, at least let me *bleep* her for now!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting past friends.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next