Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-uniting past friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Toshi looked up to Kaminari, kind of worried. "You've never seen me cook by myself, have you, Kaminari-san? It usually turns into disasters..."

"That's an understatement," Aiden muttered under his breath.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:32 am

Kaminari giggled "Awww it's fine, it's still only a bit of cleaning..and Aiden! sit down...I'll rub your back now" She jokingly winked at him and stuck her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 am

"Okay." He swivelled around on his chair and faced his back to her. "Touch anything that could kill me, and I'll haunt you with an army of zombie, pedophilic purple dinosaurs."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:08 am

"Don't tempt me" Kaminari laughed. Nobu let go of the girls legs so she could get up. She stood up and began giving Aiden a back massage. Nobu sat down on the ground where he'd been attacking Kaminari and looked up at everyone else. "Dude, i'm jelous..she gives great massages..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am

Aiden sighed in bkiss, and rested his head. Ahhh, it felt good. Slowly, Toshi slipped off his lap when he was too busy to notice. She crept over to Nobu, and put on a big bushy moustache and sunglasses. "How do I look?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 am

Kaminari carried on massaging and giggled "Yano if ya want, i'll start doing this regularly. But you're paying me for it." Nobu suddenly burst out laughing "Yes Toshi, you look absolutely amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 am

"Hm." Aiden was getting sleepy. He rested his chin on his hand, and closed his eyes. "Quiet!" Toshi shush-ed Nobu, her moustache bristling. "This is my disguise against Aiden! It's foolproof!"

((Awesome name! xD))

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

(Why thank you Very Happy)

Kaminari carried on massaging Aiden not even realising he was falling alseep. Nobu bowed his head to muffle his laughter, then liefted it and grinned at Toshi. "It's amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

Toshi quickly donned a worn out brown coat, and long brown pants. She shoved a pillow into the coat, making her look fat. She twirled around for Nobu, trying not to trip. "What do you think?"

Aiden was still resting, unaware of the shock he'd get when he woke up.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

Kaminari took a quick glance behind her and struggled not to laugh. She breathed in and out slowly and tried her best to concentrate on the massage and forget about what she'd just seen. Nobu covered his mouth to stop a loud laugh coming out. Once he's calmed down he shook his head and smirked "You'd never even know it was you."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

Toshi gave him a thumbs up and bristled her moustache. She sat next to Aiden, and put her face close to his, tickling him with her moustache. She waved a hand to Kaminari to stop rubbing Aiden's back.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:17 am

Kaminari did as she was told and sat down next to Nobu. They both watched in anticipation of what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

"Nnh..." Aiden blinked his eyes open...and looked straight into the face of a stranger. He was so close, he could've sworn he smelled his breath. Ramen. "WHAT THE F*CKING HELL?!" He jumped away from his seat, and backed up against the wall, breathing heavily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Nobu and Kaminari errupted into fits of laugher, and couldn't help but roll around the floor. "Oh God...Oh God...that was the best thing ever..." Kaminari clutched her sides in pain and continued to roll on the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 pm

"Sir, I am your conscience," Toshi said, pointing at Aiden. Her voice had turned low and scary, yet still amusing when compared to her clothes. "You have been a very bad boy!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh my God" Nobu hid his face in Kaminari's hair trying not to laugh too hard. Kaminari on the other hand was still rolling around the floor laughing. She soflty hit Nobu in the stomach "It hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 pm

"What the....? F*cktard, I have no conscience!" Aiden growled.

"I am here to remind you of your bad deeds! Such as sleeping past your bedtime, and drinking milk straight from the carton!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 pm

"What the hell is happening.." Kaminari managed to squeal breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 pm

"And I know you have been stealing Toshi's underwear, haven't you? ADMIT IT!!!"

"What the hell? She lost her underwear?!"

"You took them!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yeah!"

"Nuh-uh!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 am

"HE DID!! HE TOLD ME!!" Kaminari screamed and grinned at Aiden her eyes now fillied with tears of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 am

"But I DIDN'T!!!"

"WHERE DID YOU HIDE THEM??"

"I DIDN'T TAKE THEM!"

"Liar! You kept talking about getting her new ones!"

"That doesn't mean I- Nobu, help me!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 am

Nobu began laughing again "NO! It's too funny!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 am

"But....! NOBU!"

"And very recently, you've been stalking her, haven't you?! Wherever she goes, she has the feeling of being watched. It's you, isn't it?!"

"It was only one time when she was bathing....!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 am

Kaminari's eyes widened with shock and Nobu laughed at the comment. "You're sick, dude."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 am

"I couldn't help it.! She left the door open!"

"YOU ADMIT IT! You admit it, you pedo-demon!"

"Yeah, so what? She doesn't have a chest, but her a**..."

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting past friends.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next