Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-uniting past friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 am

Kaminari burst out laughing. "Aiden?!? Friendly?! Friendly my arse...I screamed at him within the first five minutes of meeting him..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 am

Aiden shrugged again. "I'm friendly with Toshi-chan here."

"...why are you so friendly to just me, Aiden-san?"

"...."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 am

Suddenly something clicked in Kaminari's head. "Ta...uh.." She stood wide-eyed her mouth open staring at Toshi. She kept trying to speak but couldn't seem to get out full words. Finally she slapped herself hard, to snap out of it "F*cking Hell..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:20 am

"Kaminari-san, are you okay?" Toshi asked, tilting her head, a tint of worry in her voice. Aiden frowned and asked the same thing.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 am

Kaminari let a grin break onto her face "Yeahh....i'm fine...I just had a bit of a moment...." She smiled and bent down reaching into her boot. She pulled out a knife and stood back up. She ran her finger along the knife then looked up at Toshi and whispered softly "Naka...."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:31 am

Toshi widened her eyes as she saw the knife. But then she grimaced, and Aiden noticed the 'NK' tattoo on her neck blaze as if it were on fire. Then it dimmed and Toshi looked dreamy again. He looked at Kaminari sternly and spoke with a flat tone. "What's with the knife?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 am

"You don't remember the knife?...Me and Naka found it in the stream when I taught her to swim..." Kaminari giggled slightly and carefully put the knife back into her boot. "I've kept it in there since." She smiled at Aiden then at Toshi. 'Everytime I say Naka she winces....'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 am

The process and dreamy look repeated as Kaminari kept saying Toshi's previous name. "I remember that...You just met, and it was the first time she caught me looking through her clothes..." Aiden said, grinning. "You kept it? Weird. But...that was nice of you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 am

Kaminari chuckled "Yeah...i'm weird..." Kaminari began walking again, she brushed her fringe away from her face and truned back to see if Toshi and Aiden were following her.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 am

"Hm." Aiden shook his head, but was grinning. Everyone loved Naka so much. He loosened his grip on Toshi, and she walked up to Kaminari, pacing herself to her. Aiden followed, a hand clamped on Toshi's waist.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 am

Kaminari grinned at Toshi. "Aiden you;re such a perv...anyway, Toshi..tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:12 am

Aiden smirked. "Nah, I'm just really playful."

"Eh? About me? Hm...well, I love doing just nothing," she said, laughing to herself. "And I love my friends, every single one of them. Ooh, and I love chicken pie!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 am

Kaminari laughed "Hmph...chicken pie...that reminds me of the night Aiden and Nobu shared a bed...good times..." Kaminari grinned at Toshi and put her arm around her shoulder, to see Aiden's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 am

Aiden stiffened, then narrowed his eyes. He pressed closer to Toshi, tightening his hold on her. "Nobu? Isn't that a boy name? Does that mean Aiden slept with another man?" Toshi asked, excited.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 am

Kaminari chuckled evily "Oh yes, yes it does..." 'He's just as protective over her as he was with Naka...there's deffinately somthing going on with all this...'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 am

Aiden pat Toshi's head, glaring playfully at Kaminari with a smirk tugging on his lips. "Don't worry, Toshi-chan. I'm build strong enough for a man, but I was made for a...girl." He grinned and nuzzled her head, making said girl laugh. "Besides, Nobu is Kaminari's future husband!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am

Kaminari rolled her eyes and laughed. She grabbed Toshi's arm and dragged her away and began running pulling her along with her. "Well at least you haven't told her any terrible lies yet!" She shouted back at Aiden laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am

Toshi ran with Kaminari too, laughing. Aiden growled as he felt Toshi slip from his grip. "Hey! Get back here!" He chased the two, but was smirking as he did so.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 am

"Jesus! RUN TOSHI!!!" Kaminari squeeled picking up speed. She ran inbetween houses and other building, still gripping onto Toshi's hand, trying to lose Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 am

Toshi laughe again and ran, being dragged half the way by Kaminari. Aiden was gaining on them - fast.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 am

Kaminari quickly glanced back and saw Aiden catching up. "Arghhh" She laughed and dragged Toshi quickly behind a wall the jumped up onto of it pulling her up with her. She dropped down on the otherside and dragged Toshi behind a tree and stopped running. "Ok...I would say I think we lost him....but he's gonna find us..." She laughed then covered her mouthhoping Aiden hadn't heard her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 am

Toshi kept quiet, clinging onto Kaminari. Aiden did lost them, and growled when he realized it. Then he took a long, deep breath and smirked. He smelled them.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am

Kaminari grunted and picked up some stones from the floor. She gave a handfull to Toshi and kept some in her own hand. "Throw them at him when I tell you to....then run as fast as you can!" Kaminari grinned at the girl and waited for Aiden to get close.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:10 am

Aiden jumped over to a spot five metres away from the girls. Then he saw them. "! Hey!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 am

"DO IT!!" Kaminari screamed before throwing the rocks at Aiden aiming for his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-uniting past friends.   Re-uniting past friends. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting past friends.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next