Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Meeting for Reason - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 am

"Aw, okay, Yuu-chan. But at least make me do something too!" she protested. "Or... Or I'll walk around the whole day on my hands!"

(About that team thing. I used to be in one, but Naka died. Plus, they barely come on anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:01 am

"Ok. one thing. Please go get me a... kunai." Yuudai dropped a few coins for her to buy one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 am

'Ah, that's...that's...urgh...' "Aw, alright then!" Toshi pouted fakely, attached the springs to her feet and hopped away. A minute later, she came back and dropped a kunai in his hand. "There!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 am

"Now you are done. You're not my slave anymore." 'I hate making people do things they don't want to do'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:15 am

Toshi nodded and sighed. "Ehh, I feel like a useless servant now... Yuu-chan, do you want to go around and see the landmarks?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:24 am

"Sure! Let's go!'' Yuudai smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 am

"To the Hokage Monument!" Toshi took his hand and pulled him up the way around the Hokage's office to the top.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 am

"Ok. Then we can go?" Yuudai liked going to the historical places in Kohona, he just never got time to.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 am

"After this...we can visit the memorial and pay our respects for K.I.A ninja." She smiled gently to him, and pulled him to the edge of the top of the Hokage's office. Then she pointed to the huge, carved faces of the Hokages. "Wow, they're big.."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am

"They are big." Yuudai gazed at the hokage faces.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 am

Toshi grinned, and looked at the faces with pride evident on her face. "And very brave. Hokage...the most powerful ninja in all of Leaf Village. The pillar of the village itself, and the protector."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:12 am

"Every hokage has their own legacy. Their own story" Yuudai stood there thinking of the hokages.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:16 am

Toshi nodded, then focused on the third Hokage's face. To her, he had the most brave of lifetimes. Well, next to Yondaime Hokage. Then she looked at Tsunade's. "The first Lady Hokage..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 am

"Thst'll definantly make history. Which hokage is your favorite and which one do you look up to?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 am

"Favourite? The Third. And I look up to Tsunade-sama. Not because she's female, though. It's because...she sacrificed her only chance to be with the people she loved to protect the village." Toshi smiled and turned her head to Yuudai. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 am

"For both questions the answer if the fourth hokage. He sacrifised himself to save the village. And I think that is memorible."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 am

Toshi nodded and turned back to the monument. Five great ninja, with five great lives, living for the sake of Konoha... She smiled, took Yuudai's hand again and shyly pulled at it. "We spent over half an hour staring. Let's come back at night later, okay? We should go to the memorial and pay our respects."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:28 pm

"Ok, let's go!" as they left he thought of the names of his parents, "They are K.I.A." he said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"Who?" Toshi linked her arm with his and pulled him to the training field with the three logs, then to the memorial behind it. She conjured up a wild sunflower and placed it atop the stone.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 pm

"My parents... They died when I was 6. I've been alone ever since, but not anymore. Thanks to you." grins like, n_n.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Toshi grinned too, and hugged Yuudai with one arm. He was a few inches taller than her, but she managed to rest her cheek on his shoulder as she read the names. "Hey...wow, there are twenty one Kurodas here! They're probably cousin's family... Yuu-chan, what would you do if you were forced to leave everything that you care for behind?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:48 pm

"If that happened to me. *shigh* I would go insane, I would do nothing but train, then die alone, and eventually I would fade away with history. But that was what I thought in the past when my parents were gone. Then you came along. Now my goal it to make my life sooo exciting that it will be remembered many centuries from now, and one of the many ways to do that is to become the hokage, and a great one at that. So I've made it my goal as a leaf shinobi to do one of two things to make my name remembered: Either become K.I.A., or become a great hokage."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:54 pm

"Aww, you embarrassing me." She grinned and kissed his cheek as a form of thanks. "I think you should become a Hokage! Then you'd be more remembered by, and I can see your face whenever I miss you. Hm... strange feeling... Yuu-chan, I feel like I've met you before..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 pm

"Oh you have. Would you like me to tell you the story?"

((BTW, if he does it'll be more than one post which means you have to say something after every part of the story. Ok))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Toshi frowned and nodded slowly. "When...?"

(Okay. But the seal on her neck will prevent her from remembering. No matter how much others try, she'll stay like Toshi. But she will feel closer to Yuudai :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next