Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments Empty
PostSubject: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Tinta wiped the fresh blood from her cheek in the dimly-lit mirror before her. A deep frown was plastered on her face, as she watched the ghost of Orochimaru walk up behind her. She knew she was going insane, but she couldn't help it. He was her everything when nothing was left, and now he was gone.

"Tinta, what are you doing?" he whispered cooly in her ear. "You and I both know you can't do this on your own."

She knew he was right. She couldn't do it on her own. Even he would never have accomplished as much as he did without a great amount of support. She knew she would have to find recruitments and create a squad. But where?

She scowled, wiping away the rest of the blood furiously. Then, she went back to her bed, where her copperhead snake, Sanyu, was slithering restlessly.

"Come, darling," she told the serpent with a smirk. "We're going to go find help."

Sanyu hissed a reply of agreement, as Tinta snapped out into the daylight, wondering who she would first run into.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Zentsu was perched ina tree Smoking When he watches a girl walk by Deciding to have some fun Zentsu Started the Ground around her on fire trapping her in a circle "Well well who do we have here?" He smirked jumping from the tree
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Tinta remained still as she watched the fire erupt around her. A small smirk appeared on her face, but it was hidden beneath her dark purple, hooded cloak. Sanyu hissed several times before Tinta hissed something at her. Immediatly after, Sanyu was silent. When all was still for several moments, Tinta looked up, smirk gone and replaced with a sweet smile. She lowered her hood, revealing her long, raven hair.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked, voice soft and angelic. She was the master of deceit, as Orochimaru had taught her well. "If you want to fight, that's fine, I guess. But I'm kinda' busy right now." She tiled her head as she said this, and her hair fell in front of her pale face.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Dont fuck with me girl i can smell the snake and seeing what village your coming from. I'd say you have something to do with that bastard Orochimaru" Glaring and killing the fire Zentsu put a hand on his sword.

"I'll ask this again, Who are you" he growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Tinta's smile remained as she said, "I'm Tinta Kawahara. Nice to meet you, sir. Though your greeting was far from polite."

Her smile faded as she said the last part, and Sanyu hissed softly once again, coiling around her arm and facing their attacker. The serpent showed her fangs, but she didn't make any other attempts to frighten him. She would only attack if Tinta was an imminent danger, and, as far as she could tell, he was only trying to intimidate them.

"Going to tell me who you are, or are you going to continue to be rude? After all, I shouldn't have told you my name without you telling me yours first. I guess I just have more manners than you."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

"My name is Zentsu" Intentionaly leaving out his last name. Flashing her his Sliced Kiri headband thats around his neck "What are you doing Miss Tinta?" Trying a politer approach "Nice snake" He says smiling Extending his hand to the Serpent for him to sniff
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Tinta couldn't help but giggle childishly as Sanyu reached out and licked him. After that, she slithered back up to Tinta's shoulders, where she remained when there were no threats. Tinta then forced herself to remove the smile, as she still thought this 'Zentsu' was very rude.

"You left out your last name," she noted. "You should really learn proper manners, sir. If there's anything that bothers me, it's when people don't use manners."

It was true. Tinta didn't have many pet peeves, but that was certainly one of them.

"As for what I'm doing, I don't yet trust you enough to tell you. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Shrugging Zentsu walked back to the tree leaning aganist it lighting another Cigarette, "I dont trust you enough to tell you my last name" Watching the snake curiously Zentsu decides to try something he learned awhile ago. Looking in the snakes eyes he hisses for the snake to come to him.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Tinta laughed when Sanyu only tightened her coil around her. Not only did she find that amusing, she found Zentsu's attempt to call her to him amusing, as he had said the wrong thing.

"You realize that you just told her to lunge, not come, right?" She locked her bright green eyes with Zentsu's as she said this, and then she turned away quickly. She hated locking eyes with people. It made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Zentsu Smirked placing her in a genjutsu the minute their eyes locked

~Genjutsu~ Orochimaru walks infront of Tinta placing a hand on her shoulder then appears to melt his face turning to bone
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Tinta went stiff when Orochimaru melted in front of her. When the genjutus faded, she fell to her knees, then looked up at him, this time not taking her eyes off of him.

"Why did you do that?" she breathed. "I've been nothing but polite to you."

Sanyu hissed in a hostile manner again, despite the fact she had tasted him and decided he wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 pm

"To test what you could do to me" Shrugging Zentsu starts to walk away "Guess your not worth my time" Waving as he past her he threw his cigarette in her direction
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Tinta almost didn't say anything. Why should she? He was far from polite enough for her. Then, she remembered her intentions. She stood, turned to Sanyu, and hissed something softly into her ear. When she did, Sanyu practically flew off her arm and caught up quickly to Zentsu. She bit hard into his leg, and then Tinta weaved a hand sign, making the clone Sanyu vanish.

"I would never be so rude as to attack you without being attacked, but Sanyu would." She giggled with that angel-like voice again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Growling in pain Zentsu smiled His clone melting into mud The real Zentsu appeared bhind her with her sword to her neck "If your snake moves itll be trying to re attach your head." He hissed into her ear softly. "I gotta say you saw threw my close and bluff like a pro you must have bin one of his favorites" Moving her shirt to the side of her shoulders then her back "Wheres the Cursed mark" he demanded
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Tinta was almost offended that he asked her that. "I don't have one," she scowled. "He liked me just the way I was."

She couldn't help but smirk at that. It was true that he was the only one who liked her for just who she was. She couldn't help but shed a tear. Only one, but still, when she did, Orochimaru's voice popped in her mind.

"Tinta, you are too quick to show your emotions. Shut them up. You're a strong ninja. That is your only fault."

She fought back any more tears and sighed heavily. "And, yes, I was not only one of his favorites, I was his favorite."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:19 pm

"He always was the best liar" SHaking his head and removing the sword from her neck "Fine Fine, What are you doing around here. You can trust me if i wanted you dead you'd be a headless corpse."
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Tinta scowled again. She hated that about people. No one understood the connection she and Orochimaru had. No one saw them when they were alone. No one watched as he made her feel like she was worth something for the first time in her life. And the last words he spoke to her clung to her mind. But she forced them away. If anything could make her cry, it was that.

"I'm doing something for Orochimaru," was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 pm

"Im assuming your looking for help." He said not making it a question but a statement. Smirking at her glare Zentsu blew smoke into the wind.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Tinta turned towards him as he blew the smoke out. Despite the negative health effects, she loved the taste of cigarette smoke, though she didn't smoke.

"And what makes you think that? I've hardly said anything to you." She raised a dark eyebrow at him, though she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well you havent killed me yet which means im of use to you" Putting out his cigarette on the tree Zentsu walked towards her "So what can i do for ya, Its Kurai by the way"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm

"I haven't killed you yet because I don't recklessly kill."

That wasn't the whole story, of course, but it was true enough. And she certainly didn't know him well enough to tell him the whole story yet.

"Kurai?" she asked, tilting her head childishly. "What's that?" She did feel awfully silly for asking. Obviously, she was supposed to know already.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Lighting another cigarette Zentsu blew the smoke towards her "My last name. Its kurai" Watching her curiously he reaches out to pet the serpent Trying again to make it come to him.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Tinta breathed in the smoke again. "You directly pointed that at me," she noted. "How did you know?"

When he hissed this time, Sanyu came slithering over to him, though hesitantly. She coiled around his leg and made her way up his arm. She then tasted him again before slithering up to his shoulders. Clearly, she had already forgiven him. She must have really liked him, because those who messed with Tinta weren't usually forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm

"Im observant i saw you turned your head when i tried to avoid you the first time. It'll kill you you know" He says distracted by the snake smiling as he petted it "What do you need me to do"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:56 pm

"My own chakra will kill me first," she told him with a smug smile.

Sanyu hissed in a pleased manner, rubbing her head against his fingers, as some of her skin began to peel. Tinta laughed at this, her face lighting up. She hadn't laughed so much in a long time.

"Wait, did you just agree to join me, or something?" She looked surprised, wondering why he had already decided he could trust her. For all he knew, she was luring eager ninja into the woods to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: