Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm

"That'll be fun to see. and yeah im joining you." Zentsu petted the snake biting its head softly to draw its blood and flicks the specks of blood tasting the serpent "Mmm soo good" He grinned His eyes glowing red for a moment "Though if you try to kill me.. I'll behead you"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Tinta's eyes went wide as he bit into Sanyu's head.

"You are so lucky she's strong," Tinta breathed. "She was a gift from Orochimaru. She's the last piece of him I have." She clutched her red crystal tightly. "And, don't worry. I don't kill people unless they're evil or they try to kill me first."

As she said this, her voice got softer with each word, as her thoughts went to the day Orochimaru gave Sanyu to her. She then shook her head fiercely.

"I'm sorry, sir. I get distracted super easily." She forced a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm

"Stop calling me sir damn im 15" Shaking his head Zentsu layed back letting the snake slither over him
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Despite the fact she had been bitten, Sanyu was very amused with her new friend, coiling herself around him multiple times. She then hissed something complicated, making Tinta giggle at her.

"I don't think he's that good at whispering, love," she told the serpent. She then turned to Zentsu in surprise. "You're only fifteen? Wow. You look much older than me. I'm nineteen."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 am

Rolling his eyes. "Its the awesome scars and burn marks" He remarked sarcasticly. running a finger along the snake he places a genjutsu on the snake to find out what the snake knows
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 am

When Zentsu placed the genjutsu on Sanyu, images of her time with Tinta flashed before them. From Orochimaru giving her to Tinta, to Tinta's countless battles, to the state she had fallen in since Tinta had died. But her most prominent image didn't include Tinta at all. It was a man with short black hair and dark eyes. He was wearing a mist headband and a cloak. And he whispered Tinta's name, despite the fact Tinta was no where to be seen. Sanyu's tail flicked fiercely at this image. Something about it clearly bothered her.

When Sanyu snapped out of it, Tinta turned to Zentsu, puzzled. "What did you do?" she asked Zentsu. "What did you do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 am

"You wouldn't answer my question so i used a simple genjutsu on the snake" Shrugging he returned his attention to the serpent "Its okay love your safe from what you just saw. your master seems capable of taking care of you" Looking at Tinta Zentsu gets up. "Do you want my help or not?"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

Tinta nodded slowly. "I do. But I don't think the two of us will be enough. You seem strong enough, but I have a lot to get done and not enough time to do it."

She turned to the hideout and breathed out deeply through pursed lips. Again, images of Orochimaru flashed through her mind. And, this time, they actually made her sick. She fell to her knees again and gagged for a moment. She put her hand on her mouth quickly, feeling pathetic and ridiculous. She didn't want Zentsu to think poorly of her, but she also couldn't fight off the emotions she was feeling.

"I'm sorry," she breathed, forcing herself to stand. "I'm very weak right now. That's why I think we should find more help."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 am

"You havent Even seen a fourth of my power but fine i can get another person or two." Keeping his face emotionless he steps beside her and puts her arm around his shoulder helping her walk.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

Tinta smile as he helped her back up. "Thank you, sir," she said softly, as Sanyu came back to her. "Oh, hello again, dear," she giggled. When Sanyu hissed something into her ear, her leafy eyes went hard. "Your genjutsu..." she said to Zentsu, "what exactly did you see?" She turned to him, eyes gleaming in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am

Shrugging as he helped her walk "I told you to stop calling me sir. Zentsu will work. and as for what your snake showed me. i just saw Orochimaru giving you the serpent and some fights" Leaving out the Ninja that concered Him Zentsu leans against the wall lighting a ciggeratte
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

It was clear from Tinta's expression that she didn't believe him. She turned to Sanyu again, who hissed something else at her as she shook her cream-colored head. Tinta sighed deeply. Sanyu was keeping something from her as well.

"Are you sure that's all?" she asked. "I mean, Sanyu wouldn't have freaked out over that. Only... a few individuals make her react that way."

Only Leon makes her react that way, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 am

Blowing the smoke towards the floor Zentsu nodded he didn't like lying tho he was good at it being able to make himself emotionless. "Thats all im sure. Do you mind if i go get some of my stuff? Clothes weapons and what not?"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am

She giggled. "Of course I don't mind." She lifted her hand up to show him Sanyu. "Want to go with her? I think she's very fond of you."

She smiled softly, and Sanyu appeared to do the same, despite the fact that that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 am

"Sure why the hell not" Motioning for the snake to come Zentsu shivered when it ran up his arm and across his shoulder

~40 minutes later~
Zentsu walked in with a very full looking snake and two bags off stuff Looking around for tinta
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 am

Tinta was up against a tree looking at severl photographs when he returned. She had them laid out in front of her and was examening them as though they were speaking to her. She jumped when she saw Zentsu and her overly stuffed snake.

"What did you do to Sanyu?" she laughed. "Are you trying to make my darling obese?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 am

Shrugging Zentsu laughed "He looked hungry" Picking up the photo then dropping it Zentsu looked at her "Come to think of it so do you. When was the last time you ate?" Petting the snake and looking at it "I think your master wants you bad my friend"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

"Sanyu is a she," Tinta corrected, as he lifted up the picture of Ryuji, one of her best friends. She then turned to her stomach. She honestly had no idea when she last ate. "Gosh... days ago, I think. I've been so busy I lost track." She shook her head. "Sanyu usually reminds me, but I think she was more worried about me emotionally." She turned to the copperhead and smiled. "You forgot, too, darling. Who can I trust if not you?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

Rolling his eyes Zentsu went to his bags to get out three cups of ramen and cooked then hurriedly handing two to Tinta and keeping one for himself "Well eat you'll need your strength, Who's the kid in the pictures?"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 am

Tinta clutched it greedily with both hands and began to devour it. As soon as she smelt it, she realized how hungry she was.

"Well, the one you picked up is Ryuji," she told him. "He's my best friend. We've been best friends for as long as I can remember. But he never aspired to be a ninja. He's a dork." She giggled. And then she turned to the picture of Leon. "This kid... he's someone I used to be close to. Ryuji's brother. I... I don't know what to say about him." She shook her head fiercely. "He said some pretty awful things to me that I'll never forgive. But I want to forgive him so bad, because he was my world once." She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am

Zentsu put down his Ramen that hadn't even Bin touched Knowing that was not the nourishment he needed And motioned for Tinta to come closer to him.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 am

Tinta slurped the last noodle, set down the ramen, and tilted her head. When he didn't say anything, she did as he wanted, moving closer. Though, she did it slowly, still not sure if she should trust him or not. She did have a problem with trusting too easily, and she got hurt a lot because of it, especially in the case of Orochimaru. But she couldn't help it. She wanted so bad to be able to renew her faith in humanity. It was just getting harder and harder every time she tried.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 am

Poking her forehead when she was close enough Zentsu says softly "Dumbass" Smiling Zentsu leaned back then offered her his untouched ramen. "Everyone does things theyre not proud of. look at me i left my team because i didn't want to do a hard mission and watched them die beacuse of my betrayal" Though this was not the whole story Zentsu told it as though it was the truth
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

Tinta looked very confused for a moment, and then she shook her head and giggled, touching a pale hand to her forehead. She turned to him, and this time, she locked eyes with him completely, not moving them.

"Sir, that was very uneccesary." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

Resisting the urge to put her in a genjutsu that came everytime someone looked into his eyes Zentsu shook his head "It was nessisary you need to learn to forgive and look at the world through other peopls eyes Someone i cared about alot tough me that" Looking hungry and tired with dark circle under his eyes Zentsu looked uncomfortably at Tinta... "I need..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: