Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:39 am

Tinta got very stiff at the sudden change. She looked at him with worry.

"You need...?" she asked, slipping off her sentence just as he had. "What do you need, love? Are you sick or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:43 am

Scratching the back of his head looking Embarassed "I need blood"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:45 am

"Oh." She looked down at her arm. "Orochimaru drank my blood sometimes. I mean, he did it for... uncessary reasons." She blushed. "But you can have some of mine if you want." She turned back to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 am

Nodding Zentsu looked at her neck licking his lick before leaning down "Dont worry itll only hurt for a second then it'll feel ...good" Laughing he bit into her neck drinking all he needed but not enough to hurt or harm her.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:52 am

Tinta moaned softly when he bit into her neck, and then bit down on her lower lip. She pictured Orochimaru as he did it, and her heart felt heavy again. And then she couldn't keep herself from saying what she did. The words came out before she could think about it and stop herself.

"I love you, Orochimaru..." she breathed.

Her eyes went wide when she realized what she had said. She brought her hand to her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Zentsu. I can't imagine how awkward me saying that must have been. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am

Wiping the blood from his lips Zentsu laughed "Don't worry it was my saliva it ...Arouses people." Shrugging Zentsu's eyes were glowing red then shook his head his eyes returning to there normal Blue.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh..." She turned to him with an odd look. "It arouses people, huh? Why, you must have a lot of girls on you." She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

"I dont drink many peoples blood" Shrugging your the second girl ive ever tasted." He looks at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 pm

She looked at him oddly. "Really?" she asked, tilting her head once again. "Why me, then? Because you have some strange fondness for me, or just because you happened to be starving while I was around?"

She turned to Sanyu, who was hissing something at her. She then laughed, but she did not tell Zentsu what the snake had said. Again, it was something too complex for anyone not fluent in the language of serpents.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Shaking his head "I only drink people i feel i can trust." Looking at the snake curiously smiling reaching out to pet the serpents head Getting up to unpack his stuff taking off his shirt to reveal his hundreds of scars and burns. changing his shirt into something comfortable
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Tinta watched as he removed his shirt and remembered all the scars she had seen on Orochimaru. And Leon. She hissed, but she didn't hiss actual words. She just did it for the sake of doing it, as thoughts of Leon again flashed through her mind. She didn't understand why he kept popping up all the sudden. After all, it had been a couple years since she had a single thought of him. Realizing she was no longer focused on her new partner, she shook her head.

"How'd you get all those?" she asked softly, feeling rude for asking.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Zentsu smiled before answering "These? theyre mostly self inflicted. Though some of them are done in fights" Smirking Zentsu took of his blade and sighed laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling thoughtfully remembering every scar.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Tinta went wide-eyed as soon as he said that. She had quite a few self-inflicted scars, too, but not ones that she had given to herself willingly. She turned to the red crystal hanging loosely around her neck. The black chakra swirled around inside, its color that way because of the light reflected in the crystal. Black Swan. That's what her mother and father always called it. She didn't know why or how it got its name, but she liked it. It sounded so much nicer than it actually was.

"Self-inflicted?" she asked, breaking out of her personal trance and turning to him in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 pm

"Ill show you" Getting up and closing his eyes Zentsu makes fire appear in his hand creating a new burn on his hand. THen making the fire spread up his arm in a spiral he blows the fire away showing her the scars already forming.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 pm

"How queer," Tinta whispered. "How come you're the only ninja I've ever seen get scars from that? I've seen a lot of fire users, but they don't usually get scars."

She thought of her father when she said that, who was a fire user himself. She had never seen him actually get burned. And then she realized that the fact her mother was an earth-user and her father was a fire-user was weird. She shook her head. Useless information now. She always had to remind herself of that. That would always be useless information, and nothing was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm

"Im not using fire. I guess you could say.. My chakra is 80% Fire so its in my veins the fire is started from the pours in my skin" Smiling as he remember how it was explained to him then flinched remembering who told him that
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:42 pm

"That sounds incredibly painful," she noted, laughing nervously. "How can you stand that?"

She turned to Sanyu, who was again making her way to Zentsu. This time, she seemed to be entranced by the flames. She crawled up to Zentsu's stomach, and then stopped. She was apparently afraid that he would catch her on fire. She decided to instead go up to his shoulders and coil around his neck. She was afraid to even be on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Smiling Zentsu cut off all fire making his skin cold "I deserve the pain for all i've done" Zentsu smiled though his eyes were filled with pain
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Tinta shrunk back at the sight of his smile and hard eyes. She wasn't fooled for a second. She had done the same thing for so long, it wasn't hard to tell when people were faking.

"Are you okay, Zentsu?" she asked. "You look about ready to cry."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Letting his smile fade into a emotionless face his eyes too became emotionless petting the snake slowly "I'm fine. no reason to worry about me"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

"No, you aren't," she hastily replied. "You're awful at lying. Or, at least, I'm good at telling when people are lying. I've had a shell for most of my life. And you're doing the same thing right now. You can't full me, sir."

She couldn't help it. She called all men sir and all women ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Zentsu Drew his sword to light it on fire amusing himself by waving it infront of the snake to distract the snake. "Don't ory into something you have no clue about.. as you say. Its not polite" He says not even looking at the girl he was now hostile towards for no reason. He knew he was losing control to his other side.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Sanyu hissed violently before slithering off and hastily back over to Tinta. Tinta allowed her to crawl beneath her cloak, and then she turned to him in confusion.

"Are you okay, sir? You seem... different all the sudden."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:11 pm

"Leave it alone girl." Zentsu hissed out his eyes switching from Blue to Red. Watching the serpent dissapear Zentsu pointed his finger at Tinta like a gun and fired his imaginary gun "Bang bang your dead"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Tinta just stared at him silently, confused by his sudden change. "You remind me of Leon," she said. "Perfectly stable and allruing one moment, and then god-awful the next. I mean, I don't know why that happened to him, but there's obviously a more prominent issue with you." She then shook her hands. "I mean, not an issue. That was rude. A more prominent... problem. Yeah, that sounds better, I think. Oh, I need to shut up..." She turned to the grass and stared at it hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: