Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 am

"Never?" she asked, leafy eyes growing wide. "You expect me to believe that he's never been scratched? That seems pretty far-fetched to me."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 am

"Well most the people he meets dont live long enough to hurt him" Shrugging Zentsu turned back to the window Cough and hiding the blood that he was still coughing up
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:31 am

"Pssh. I'm practically immortal." She stuck her tongue out. "Too much chakra equals too much life."

She remembered thinking that when she found out Orochimaru was dead. She couldn't even kill herself. If she tried, her chakra would just consume her, and she would pass out. It was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 am

Shaking his head laughing Zentsu growls in pain as he gets up "I need blood i'll be back" Stumbling towards the door he catches himself on the wall.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 am

"Why don't you just take mine?" she asked, dashing up to catch him. "I've got plenty, you know." She held out her arm. "And it's not like I'm not used to it or everything." She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 am

Looking at her arm Zentsu is immdeatly behind her "I prefer the neck" He say softyl before biting into her neck
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 am

"I don't," she managed. "It reminds me of Orochi, god, damn you." She forced a weak laugh before moaning, as his teeth entered her small, fragile, pale neck.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:49 am

Taking more then enough Zentsu forced himself to stop blood dripping from his lips. The effect was immediate the bags under his eyes dissapeared and the wound on his stomach healed. "Mmm Good dinner."
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 am

"Pssh," she said again, turning back to face him and flipping her long hair back to cover the bite wounds, "I am not just dinner, in case you haven't noticed." She glared at him, but it wasn't long before she started giggling again. "I fail at staying serious," she told him, as though he hadn't already noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:57 am

"Well your a good dinner anyways" Laughing Zentsu fell on the floor looking at the ceiling as the serpent trailed over him
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:01 am

"Gee, thanks," she scoffed, falling down beside him. "I've never seen Sanyu so into someone besides me. I mean, she really likes you, Zentsu. I'm glad. She needs more friends." Sanyu turned to her, and she giggled. "It's funny, because she can't understand me when I speak in this tongue," she told Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 am

Scooting away from her feeling alittle uncomfortable. "I bond with animals when i drink from them, After that we get along pretty well"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 am

"What?" she asked, watching him scoot away. "Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:20 am

"No i just.. i dont want you to get the wrong idea"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 am

Tinta gave him a taken aback expression. "You really think...?" She scowled. "I hate boys. They always think girls want them. Why are you all so stupid?" A pouty expression crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:25 am

Laughing softly "I've bitten you you know what my bit does ive seen it before. They dont want me they want the high my bite provides"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

She scowled. "Then stop biting me. No one's forcing you to." She then turned to the wall, trying to make a show of her frustration.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 am

Shrugs "You asked. but fine i wont bite you anymore." Getting up and walking to his room Zentsu undresses into more comfortable clothes laying on his bed Thinking to himself Why do i care what she thinks not like it matters.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 am

"Geesh, touchy," she murmured, curling up in bed with Sanyu. She didn't change, because she didn't have anything to change into. Sanyu curled up beside her, despite the fact she wouldn't sleep. "Good-night, Sanyu," Tinta hissed with a smile.

Last edited by LoudFastAshVee on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Sighing Zentsu walked to Tinta's room to appoligze Knocking before Entering Zentsu saw her sleeping SMiling at how comfortable she looked He closed the door silently.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

When Tinta woke up the next morning, she had already changed before she realized Sanyu was gone. She went to Zentsu's room and knocked on the door, assuming Sanyu was in there.

"Zenstu?" she asked softly. "Are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

"Come on in Tinta your snake is here too." Zentsu smiled as he fed the snake yet another Rat
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Tinta bounded in, a bright smile on her face. "Good mooooorning, Zentsu!" she said. "I knew Sanyu would be in here. Geesh. It's like she doesn't even like me anymore." She stuck out her tongue at him, and then repeated what she had said to Sanyu. The serpent flicked her tail and slowly slithered over to Tinta. Tinta giggled. "Thanks for overfeeding her, Zentsu. You're the best."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:21 pm

"No problem" Zentsu laughed looking fakely offended as the serpent left his side. Getting up to walk out to the living room grabbing a shirt before leaving his room. "Whats are we doing today snake-girl" He asks curiously
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

She turned to him and tilted her head. "You know, I haven't really thought about that." She then placed a finger on her lower lip, pondering. "Lately I haven't been doing much besides looking for Kabuto. I can't find him anywhere, though. I've scoured for quite a while now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: