Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Zentsu appears behind her his sword just under her chin "Your blood smell great, I bet your heart will taste amazing" Laughing Manicly obviously a diffrent person.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Tinta sighed, sliding out from under him and wheeling. "You don't want to do that," she told him, flipping back her waist-length hair. "Also, next time you do that, you'll actually want to grap your opponet. I mean, what did you expect? That I would just sit there when you so obviously forgot to trap me there? Bah."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Smirking he knew she'd move Then looking helpless and sinking to his knees grabbing his head. "Help me!" He screamed at the top of his lungs
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Tinta didn't move. "I'm sorry, sir, but I can't trust you after you put a sword against my neck!" Her face suddenly went blank, and she clutched her necklace tightly. She tried to breathe and remain calm, but her chakra was already beginning to enter her body in response to her anger. "Damn it, Zentsu, you could have just told me something was wrong. Now, look what you've done." She smiled softly at him. "If I kill you, I do apologize. That's so not my style."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Screaming in pain and agony Zentsu falls near enough to passing out the only sound coming from his mouth is the blood flowing onto the floor. "K-kill me"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Tinta bit hard on her lower lip. She was suddenly fearful of him, and she didn't want a fight to break out, but why would he fake so much blood and pain? Was she really worth that much trouble?

She decided she wasn't, when she ran up to him and dropped to her knees beside him, grabbing his hand tightly. "What do I do?" she managed.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Grinning into the ground where she cant see his Sword is into her stomach before she could move. Whispering into her ear "Its a non vital stop for now. it'll just hurt" Twisting the sword to prove his point Zentsu growled. spitting out the blood he had made by bitting his lip.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Tinta's eyes went wide. As soon as that happened, the rest of the chakra went into her body. And the conscious her passed out. Her eyes were suddenly pure white, and her long hair became even longer, as it appeared to levitate in waves around her, entrapping her body in a mess of hair.

"You shouldn't have done that," she said, voice suddenly demon-like. She pulled the sword from herself and jumped back, holding it out in front of her. "Get up, bastard," she growled. "Get up or I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Zentsu got up smirking and setting his sword on fire, Flipping the girl off. "Try it and ill incinerate this whole place Burning everything To ash."
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:54 pm

"It wouldn't be the first time," she told him, although, in her present state, images of this dark time did not flash before her. She glared at him, her eyes appearing to shrink in the sunlight despite her lack of pupils. "And you will join them!" she screamed, dashing at him and attempting to shove the sword through his neck. Although, in her present state, her aim was very off.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 pm

The sword pericing his stomach Zentsu looked down at his blood on his own sword laughing softly "Bitch" was his last word before actually passing out. he knew it would be along time before he was ever coming out agian.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Tinta sighed with relief when her chakra went back into the pendant. And then, she, too, fell and passed out beside him. When she did so, she couldn't help but smile softly. She didn't think she had killed anyone. For once.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Coughing up blood as he awoke looking at his sword still inside him "Damn what did that bastard do this time"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 am

When Tinta opened her eyes again, she wondered how long she had been asleep. Her neck throbbed heavily, and she groaned, as she forced herself up. She turned to Zentsu, and then to her own stomach, which had drying blood on it.

"Oh, gross," she breathed with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

Zentsu had already bin up for sometime cleaning his wounds and bandaging them. "Sorry all i could do was bandage you up." An apologetic smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:38 am

"Thanks for that," she managed, voice as weak as she felt. She turned to him and forced a wide smile. "Are you okay? I thought I was going to kill you. I didn't want to, you know." She turned back to her stomach. "I never want to..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 am

"It was my fault Don't worry about it." Shrugging Zentsu offered her some food more then enough for her. Zentsu smiled at her calling the seprent over who also looked full. "If you want me to leave i'll understand"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:55 am

Tinta giggled at that. "Why would I want you to leave when we're both screwed up?" she asked with a warm smile. "Eventually, we'll probably end up killing each other. Wouldn't that be funny?" She took the food and began to devour it as she had before. She had clearly been starved.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 am

Rolling his eyes Zentsu got up to stand at the window Looking tired and weak. "Yeah remind me to laugh as i die." He remarked sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 am

"I will be!" she said enthusiastically, grinning. Sanyu hissed something violently at her, and she went stiff. "Geesh, Sanyu, I was only joking. Take a chillaxadive." She couldn't help but smile softly at the snake.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 am

Watching the serpent Zentsu smiled alittle lost in his own thoughts. "I seared your wounds shut so dont get any poison on it for awhile."
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 am

Tinta gave him an offended look. "What? Did you think I was going to run out and poison myself? Geesh. What's the matter with you?" Her frown turned into another grin. She seemed incapable of remaining negative for long.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:15 am

"I'm just saying do go getting into fights till i say so" Smiling alittle the stared out the window. Lost in thought and his own sorrow "Look i didn't mean to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 am

"I know," she told him, smile fading again. This time, however, it did not return. "You aren't the only one who loses control sometimes, you know. I didn't mean to hurt you, either." She lifted her crystal up with her free hand. "Most of my chakra is in here," she told him. "It takes over me sometimes. I hate it. I wish I could just get rid of it."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:21 am

"What you saw... It wasn't me. I can't help it sometimes though he respect you. No ones ever put a scratch on him" Zentsu whispered the last part before sitting down he was obviously tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: