Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:55 am

She scoffed. "Well, it wasn't funny," she told him with a huff, turning away to face the window and the trees outside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

Sighing and Walk towards her to put his hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 am

She turned back to him, and a huge grin was plastered on her pale face. "You silly boy," she giggled, "I wasn't really angry."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 am

Zentsu Stuck his toung out then caught himself. He was confused, He was usualy never this playfull
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 am

Tinta tilted her head at him, noticing the confused expression on his face. "Is somethin wrong?" she asked. "You seem... very different today. You aren't normally like this, are you?" She giggled. "You remind me of Leon."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:43 am

"Is that a good thing? And maybe being around you makes me alittle more playfull" Zentsu laughed poking her forehead softly
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 am

"Well, it could be a good thing." She giggled again when she poked his forehead. "As long as you don't completely turn into Leon and start killing everyone, and then treat me like crap when I tell you about my problems." She flinched when she said that, remembering how Leon had turned a cold shoulder on her. She then sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:50 am

Zentsu laughed "Damn what am i suposed to do now that i can't kill everyone"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 am

"You can try to be nice," she suggested. "I mean, I know that comes as a challenge for you, but it's not impossible. Some people are nice all the time! Can you believe that?" She laughed softly at him, her smile growing wider with each word she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 am

Zentsu stuck his toung out at her before lighting her shirt on fire smirking making sure not to burn her skin
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:55 am

Tinta grew wide-eyed, looking down at her shirt. "Let me out, let me out!" she screeched, trying to take off her shirt but burning her hand. "God, damn it, Zentsu! I hate you sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 am

Laughing Zentsu made the fire go away he loved causing panic Walking over to her to examen her hand Zentsu kissed it gently before biting into it drinkin her blood smiling as he watched the burns heal "Still hate me?"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:01 am

She locked eyes with him, as a scathing look enveloped her usually soft face. "So much," she growled. And then, the terrible look vanished almost as soon as it had arrived, becoming a warm smile. She giggled. "I love to hate you."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 am

Zentsu smirked his eyes glowing red for a Second "I think you haev split personailtys worse then me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: