Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinta Scours For Recruitments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

"You...Can't find him?" Looking Confused Zentsu sprawled out on the couch looking at her. "Ever think of checking the his base in Kiri? Or suna?
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 pm

"Everytime I get a lead on where he's at, he moves again. I think I started after him too late. But I have time to figure out what I'm going to do if I find him, I guess." She shuddered. "I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. I mean... he's practically Orochimaru now."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LoudFastAshVee
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Zentsu Rolled his eyes "I'll help you And if he trys to harm you in anyway ill cut him into little peices and eat his for dinner, No offence Sanyu"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 pm

"I don't want him to be killed. He was my friend once." Her eyes flickered, and she turned to the ground with a frown. "At least, I thought he was. I mean, I guess if he was as close to me as I thought he was, he probably wouldn't left me here to fend for myself, would he?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Zentsu looked thoughtfull "Guess you'll have to ask him yourself. I have something that might interest you. Follow me." Zentsu walked outside pulling a scroll out.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Tinta nodded, chasing after him. Actually, skipping after him, with Sanyu wrapped around her leg. "What is it?" she asked, as they stepped into the sun and she quickly shielded her eyes with a pale arm.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Biting his lower lip and using the blood on the summoning Scroll. Zentsu summons Kusanagi sword Orochimr's sword. Picking it up and handing it to Tinta Zentsu smiled.
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Tinta went wide-eyed, taking it very slowly. "How... where did you get that?" she breathed, staring at it with her mouth wide open. "I can't believe it. I never thought I would see this again. I feel like his very chakra is pulsing through it, even though I know that's impossible."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Shrugging Zentsu smiled "The easyer Explanation is i found it so lets go with that." Laughing and watching her Zentsu whispered trying not to interrupt her moment "Keep it"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:46 pm

"Really?" she asked, a huge grin crossing her face as her eyes began to sparkle. "I can really keep it? Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Waving his hand dissmissivly "Of course i dont need it. You can keep it, To remember him by" Zentsu was looking through his scrolls. "I might have something else another present you can say." Finding what he was looking for Zentsu asked Sanyu to help by lending him some of her blood and Zentsu uses it to Summon a python looking snake "He is..Or was Orochi's too again you can have him"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Tinta giggled, as the snake slithered over to her. "Does it have a name?" she asked Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 pm

"Not one that i know, Ask him?" Smiling as Zentsu watches the serpent
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 pm

"He'll think I'm being rude!" she shouted with a laugh. "He probably expects me to already know his name!"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Rolling his eyes Zentsu trys asking the snake his name stumbling over his words
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 pm

The snake turned to him but said nothing. Tinta giggled. "I think he might be a mute. There's a lot of those, I've realized."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Glaring Zentsu grumbled "Then you ask at least i tried"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 pm

A taken aback expression crossed her face. "What's wrong, Zentsu? Did I do something?" she asked, eyes twinkling in wonderment at his sudden change.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

"No, No your fine.. Sorry Just snappy today." Smiling Zentsu reached out for Sanyu
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Sanyu scurried over, clearly upset about the new serpent she would have to deal with. "I'll name her... Kira." She nodded fiercely. "Yeah. That's pretty." She then grinned at Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Smiling and petting Sanyu "I like it. And hey now that you got that snake..maybe i could..." Trailing off playfully making Fire appear infront of the snake Amused by the game he and the snake played
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Tinta grew wide-eyed. "Don't you dare!" She was as protective of her darling as her darling was of her.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Laughing softly Zentsu put his hands up in surrender "Just saying maybe Sanyu could lay on my shoulders every now and then"
Back to top Go down
LoudFastAshVee
Genin
LoudFastAshVee

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "You did not mean that at all. I'm not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Putting his hand up in surrender "I was just kidding hun Calm down"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinta Scours For Recruitments   Tinta Scours For Recruitments - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinta Scours For Recruitments
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: