Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:19 am

"You live too much in the past, Tama." Shi spoke out, opening his eyes. "I don't care about my childhood. Not like you care about yours."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:03 pm

"Alright, alright, I'll stop... My presence must annoy you. Get well soon." Tama got out out of bed. She kissed his forehead once more before taking her leave. She had some D-rank missions to do, anyway.

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Thu May 26, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:05 pm

"Noooo! Tama... Aww, I scared her off... crap... now what am I gonna do all day?" He asked himself, reaching for the TV remote. "So close... must... graaab." He nearly fell out of bed, but grasped the controls to hte TV. "Let's see what's on..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Tama then thought about the dogs she had to walk. The weeding. The lost cats. The...everything her eye twitched. Hell to the no. She shook her head and ran to Kinkai's study. "Father? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:42 pm

"No, Kibaru! Don't leave her!" Shi shouted at the program on TV, some odd soap opera, cheesy in every aspect. He had a little box of tissues out and everything, the only thing he was missing was the bon-bons. He looked at himself. "Dear lord what have I become?!" He asked to no one in particular. He contemplated leaving the bed, but Tama's threat sounded so real... But she wasn't around. The Chuunin snuck from bed, tip toeing out of the room and to the Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:45 pm

The Tama clone in the kitchen looked up. And then she saw Shi, and smiled. "Hello Shi-chan. This is for your own good." Her eyes glinted as she kicked him in the gut, slung him over her shoulder and threw him back into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Shi caught the kick with his hands, stopping the damage. However try as he might to hang on to the various kitchen objects, he was yanked away. Damn fever, weakening his grip! He wormed away from the clone, running into his room for safety. "Must think tactically. Must get that Icecream..." hHe began to plot his way out of the room. "Must be a safe way somewhere... Nnn, damn you Tama!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:00 pm

"No u." Tama smirked as she carried him to his room. She held his face with a firm grip and then shoved a fried fish in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Shi kept his mouth shut tightly. "Nuh! Nuh fshh! I hht fsh!" He yelled from behind closed lips, turning his head away.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Tama sighed. Her original did warn her of this. Maybe she just let him be. He wouldn't die all by himself. She let him go and went downstairs. She had been making parfait for her and Shi, but maybe Father would like it instead.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:09 pm

"She left again, atleast her clone did. I shouldn't have scared her off earlier by saying I didn't care about my childhood and all.. Now I feel bad." Shi said, quite literal in both senses. He hopped up onto the bed, rolling onto his side. "I wish I understood women better... ACHOOO- Augh... If I did, maybe I wouldn't be so awkward around her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Shin sighed though he knew no one would hear him do so. He had spent the better part of the last few months trapped in a box and it was such a drag. He knew he wasnt alive but being dead was not the worst part. No it was knowing who had killed him, knowing that while his soul was confined to a prison his murderer walked free. Being in the box wasn't horrible mind you, it was not like he was trapped in darkness with only himself, he could hear everything that happened outside the box. What irked him was that Tama was settling down with a snake the kin slayer shi.

-----

Kinkai looked to the door " enter " he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Tama came in, carrying two big parfaits. She set it down on his new table and looked around. He had fixed up a lot...impressive. But then again, he was her father. Tama jtook a seat after he nodded to her, then tried to get the words out her mouth. "I was wondering if...we...we could...bond as father and daughter... I think Shin would like that."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Shi removed the box from his pouch. He placed seals all around his bed, forming handseals and putting up a barrier. He diguised the barrier with a Genjutsu of him sleeping. Afterwards, he placed his hand on the box, going into a meditation like state.

(Wrong thread, but okay bro. Kinda is dark in there, and lonely.)

Shi appeared before Shin's spirit within the darkness of the box's realm. A simple image to help him communicate. Being in the presence of Shin seemed to agitate Shi, as well as make him feel guilty. "Hello, Shin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Kinkai nodded " I like that, your still on d-ranks for the next thirty days".
He accepted the icecream and started eating.

---

Shin looked at shi " to what do I owe this great honor" be said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Shi frowned. "I came to clear some things up... I've been feeling guilty as of late for what I did to you..." The Chuunin said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm

"WHAT NUU... Oh well. Um... I was wondering if I could do Shi-chan's share as well. He's sick right now and it wasn't his fault your study burnt down... I set the tree on fire..." Tama pulled her chair to the table and ate her ice cream with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Kinkai shook his head " he sent a giant fire ball in first " he said. He looked at her " equal blame equal punishment" he smiled as he set down thenow empty bowl. "he has thirty one days of d rank missions no more arguing with me "

---

Shin looked at him "you feel guilty" shin laughed at that. He stopped " there is northing to clear up, you killed me and trapped my soul in a box" his ghostly eyes seemed to glow as he spoke. " you are scum and you are not worthy of my sister"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

"Will you please shut up?! I feel bad enough as is. Not like I tried to kill you, you were messing with me like always, you almost drowned me in that damn fountain. I drew my sword and thrusted in self defense and you didn't dodge! Not my fault! I even put you soul in here and preserved your body in the hopes I could bring you back!" Shi yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Tama put her bowl down after drinking up the melted ice cream. There was a bit on her nose but she didn't notice it. "But I- oh, okay. I still feel guilty though. Was all your hentai burnt away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:03 am

Kinkai sighed and licked his thumb, he leaned forward and brushed it across tamas nose. " everything but your mothers picture went up in flames " he said smiling faintly. He pulled it out and set it down on the new desk. "your mother disliked the camera but it loved her" He told Tama as he gazed at the demon woman in the photo. Ai was a good looking woman with Dark purple hair that could appear violet in a certain light, her eyes were a blue-green and her complexion was pale.

Spoiler:
---

Shin shook his head " what is dead should stay dead " he said closing his eyes. Folding his arms he tilted his head back "you know if you do revive me... I will kill you this time"

Last edited by Samael on Tue May 31, 2011 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:10 am

"Mother..." Tama rubbed her nose with her arm as she looked at her mother's photo. She was like her too - photogenic, but disliked being captured on film. She missed her mother. If she were alive, then would her life gone differently? Would she have been happier. "What was Mother like, Father? When you first met?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:36 am

"You were number one at one point, Shin. But I'm catching up. Soon enough, I'll be better than you." Shi paused, continuing on. "But if you really want to stay dead, then by all means do. I'll leave you to be damned in this box for the rest of time." He replied coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Kinkai got a thoughtful look in his eye he tapped at the desk for a moment. "Ai and I were in the academy together, she was... " he trailed off and chuckled. " gomen Ai was the worst student ever" he said smiling fondly. It was odd he knew but thinking back on it was hilarious. "she was hardly at school and when she was she slept until the day was over" he told Tama.

---

Shin chuckled " sure one day you shall surpass me, I've known this for awhile". Shin walked toward shi " after all you cut my potential short".He fixed shi with a glare " pray no one ever learns of the nature of my demise or you shall lose everything you hold dear"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:10 pm

"That's why I can never let you out of this box. Not even for my sake, but for Tama's. If she ever found out, she'd kill herself. I'm not letting that happen. I'll save her the pain of knowing about a mistake of mine, I'll let her remain happy." Shi shot back, glaring up at Shin as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next