Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand (connie and Nbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Yukiko suddenly snapped her head to the door "something triggered a detecting jutsu" she said quietly and stood,wait here i'll be back" she darted out of the room to the hallway and stuck to the walls as she moved, she looked around a corner to see six men all dressed in black "we need to capture her alive, so don't injure her to much, the boss wants to torture her first" one of the men whispered and chuckled an evil chuckle, she recognised one of the men, he was one of her worst enemies assistants, she shivered and quickly dashed back to the room Tsukiakara was lounging in "we have to go, NOW!" her eyes were full of panic, more frantic then he had ever seen. she lifted him up by his wrist and pushed him towards a window, luckily they were on the first floor.

The so called enemy she spoke of was a missing nin who she had humiliated one time, he had captured her and tortured her senseless, she still had scars under her clothes from the beating and weapons used, someone called Daisuki had freed her and told her to run before she changed her mind, Zion (the missing nin) was furoius and vowed to make Yukiko pay, she thought she was safe but she guessed not and she was positive that the men he had sent were of Jounin level or higher.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 pm

One second he was looking at his locket the next he was outside of Yukiko’s house. “What’s going on he asked.” What ever it was it wasn’t good and Tsukiakara drew his blades.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Yukiko shivered and turned to Tsukiakara "run" she said and quickly dashed back inside the house, the men had trashed the living room and were in the bedroom upstairs, Yukiko followed them silently upstairs, drawing her katana she edged in the ajar doorway to the bedroom, she approached silently but suddenly she was knocked into a wall and her katana got flung out of reach, she was pinned to the wall by one of the men, he appeared to be in his twenties and wasn't that bad looking, he had jet black hair and pre old eyes, he was slightly tan and was slightly muscular, but that didn't matter to her, she struggled agaisnt his grip but his grip was like iron "well well looks what we have here" he said as the other men fanned out in the room, providing a defense against any interferance or incase she escaped, but that wasn't likley, the man holding her was another missing nin.

Yukiko kept her face in a sneer even though her insides were panicing, she was terrified to go back to that man "good to see you again Mintitsu" she snarled and tried to knee him in the crotch, but his body pressed on hers allowing for no escape "we were sad that you left, and after you had such great company" he chuckled darkly and sent a knee into her stomach, Yukiko gasped and tried to hunch over but the man still kept her pinned, she just hoped that Tsukiakara had listened to her and ran, he was no match for these guys
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Tsukiakara didn’t listen to Yukiko’s instructions. He never abandoned a teammate and he wasn’t about to start down. He went back into the house to help Yukiko. But by the time he entered the building everything became black. One of the men punched Tsukiakara knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm

"Tsukiakara!" she exclaimed and could only watch as they knocked him out and tied his arms and legs behind him back with chakara infused ropes (ropes that restrict your chakara so you can't use it) "let him go, you hurt him and I swear I'll
"you'll what" smirked the man holding her and quickly turned her around and tied her wirsts together behind her back with the same kind of rope and he tied her ankles together "you can take me, but please leave the boy" she pleaded feebly and the men laughed "all of the torture Zion and us put you through and you uttered not a word, yet with this boy your already reduced to begging, he's coming with us" the man slung Yukiko over his shoulder and placed a hand on her ass to keep her up, Yukiko snarled and tried to hit him but his hold just got tighter, another man placed a blindfold over Tsukiakara and slung him over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Tsukaikara was still knocked out moaning from time to time. He didn’t know what was happening or where they were going. “yukiko” he would repeat softly.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

"i'm here Tsukiakara" she replied as they slipped a blindfold on her as well "we can't having you two knowing where we are going now" the man said as he rubbed his hand over her ass, this man made him sick but befre she could do anything, the man had pressed a pressure point on her neck and she fell into a dreamless sleep
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Of course Tsukiakara couldn’t hear Yukiko calling back to him. They were taken from her home back to their base. When Tsukiakara finally awoke his vision was still blacked (unsure if he still had a blindfold on or just blurry eyed in a dark room). He couldn’t move, his muscles weren’t responding. “Yukiko!” He yelled as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Yukiko was already awake and had watched him awaken, her eyes had always been able to see in the pitch black and she could see Tsukiakara just fine "i'm next to you, it's just pitch black so you can't see" the blindfolds had been taken off and Yukiko lightly clasped his hand and gave it a reasuring sqeeze "why did you have to come back, you should have just ran" she sighed and rubbed her wrists and ankles where the chakara chains were now wrapped around, Tsukiakara had the same on his arms and legs and so they couldn't use chakara nor move very far, he was chained to the wall like her, except Yukiko had a collar like chain around her neck "there keeping us here till morning so enjoy the peace for now" she knew that when they came back the pain would start
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 pm

“That’s how my mother died. She told me to stay put while she went into the fray. I obeyed and the next time I saw her was in her coffin. I never want to stay behind when my comrades need me.” He looked down, “That’s why.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Yukiko smiled at him although he couldn't see it "it's okay, I'll figure a way to get us free, but for now sleep, its the only thing we can do, theres no point keepng guard, they'll wake us up when they come get us" they wanted them to be awake when they came
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Tsukiakara tried to close his eyes but he couldn’t go to sleep. He opened them back up after a few minutes. “Do you know who did this?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Yukiko nodded then remembered that Tsukiakara couldn't see "yeah, his a missing nin who i humiliated in the past, his name is Zion Akuma and he's been trying to track me down and kill me for years, lets just say tortures his speciallity" she sivered but not from the cold
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

“I can take care of my self if it’s torture involved. I might be the only kid where his parents trained him for such things.” He said with a sort of laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 pm

"oh i'm used to torture, i've had plenty of it" she admitted "but so far Zion's the worst i've encountered" she placed a hand over Tsukiakara's neck and pinced a certian spot that made anyoe pass out "sleep now, you'll need it" Yukiko smiled as he slumped to the floor and she placed his head in her lap, he should at least be comfortable, this was her fault and she was determined to at least free him, even if she couldn't save herself. Yukiko knew her fate and forced herself to sleep
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 am

Tsukiakara slept in her lap for the next several hours. But suddenly a flash of light came in. Someone was opening a door. However even the flash didn’t wake Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Yukiko was instantly awake and on guard, she looked down at Tsukiakaras sleeping form and smiled kindly while absentmindedly stroking his hair "come on sweet cheeks the boss wants to see you, he'll talk to the boy after he's done with you" the voice was defenently male and had a harsh tone to it, Yukiko just kept looking at Tsukiakaras sleeping face and ignored the man.

Suddenly she felt a pair of arms grab her arms and lift her up, they uncoupled the chains but kept the one around her neck on "the boss missed his pet" Yukiko snarled in response and kicked out at the men but to no avail, they grabbed her legs as well, they were to strong for her as they carried her out "you know what happens when you don't obey an order don't you" one man smirked and Yukiko was surprised that her voice came out a pathetic whimper "yes I know" she whispered as they locked the door once again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Tsukiakara didn’t know how much time had past when he finally woke up. He noticed that Yukiko wasn’t around. “Yukiko!!” he called but with no answer. He had to find a way out but how?
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Yukiko was blindfolded again and carried for what seemed like five minutes before she was dumped rather harshly on a hard floor that felt like a rug was beneath her, she sat up on her knees and pulled off the blindfold but at that moment she was hit with what felt like a whip on her back, she gasped in the sudden pain and lurched forward "did I tell you that you could take that off, now be a good girl and put it back on" for fear of being whipped again she slid it back into place, her back was stinging now and she felt something trickle down her back, blood she decided "I brought this device just for you Yukiko, it can injure your body but leave your clothes intact, it draws blood with every strike my dear and it also has another interesting feature" someone explained, she would know that cold, harsh voice anywhere "Zion" she finally muttered and kept her head low "Ahh you remember, that's wonderful, and you also had the pleasure of bringing a friend, well you know that any friend of yours is an enemy of mine" she could tell he was smiling a cruel smile as the whip type thing came down on her back once again, she yelled out in pain as this time a strong electric charge was sent through her body, yet she knew that this was Childs play compared to what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:31 pm

He would be able to summon a sword if it wasn’t for these stupid charka absorbing ropes. He started tugging on them and biting them when he could. He knew was pretty hopeless but he just had to try.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:47 pm

They continued to whip her for an unimaginable amount of time, she could handle the pain but still every time the whipped her back she cried out and arched her back "you heartless bastard" she yelled as she felt someone press a kunai agaisnt her throat, but instead of slashing it and killing her, they cut her neck and on her arms, legs and torso. That wasn't that bad but what came next was the worst, suddenly her cuts started stinging and then the pain intensified until it felt like someone was sticking a red hot iron rod into each cut, the pain coursed through her body and she screamed out as the pain continued, she recognized this treatment, the kunai was coated in a special type of poison that was administered through the blood stream, as time passed the pain got worse until it was unbearable, it wore off after a while but also the downside of the poison was that it kept you conscious at all times.

Yukiko back was whipped until it was just a bloody mess but they still continued to whip her until the back of her clothes were soaked in blood, they even punched her in the face numerous times and she felt blood flow down her face "do you still have my mark, let's see" he was thoughtful for a moment and then her top was lifted up to see her stomach, in the centre of her stomach was a circular burn with an XZ in the circle, her top stayed up though "wonderful, by the end of the day your friend shall have one similar to that" Yukiko remembered the agony she was put through, forced to have that mark and shuddered "please, no don't hurt the kid, just let him go you have me" she pleaded and screamed again as another burst of pain coursed through her body, she slumped to the ground and just lay there "did I say you could talk sweetheart" he growled and struck her again, "go and retrieve her friend for me please" he told the two henchmen and they left to obey his orders
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:11 pm

A flash of light came into the room. “Where’s Yukiko!?” He said. They laughed as they unchained him to take them to their master. “Where’s Yukiko!?” he said again struggling to break free. His attempts were in vain. He was taken into the room where Yukiko was. He gasps as he saw his friend drenched in blood. “Yukiko are you alright!?”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Yukiko looked up and wiped the blood and sweat from her eyes "never better" she muttered weakly and smiled up at him, poor Tsukiakara, she had to get him free somehow, she sat up and the blindfold was pulled off her, she looked over at her friend and nearly collapsed from the pain but her body wouldn't allow it.
"hello boy, you must be Tsukiakara, my name is Zion" he even bowed lightly as the henchmen dumped him next to Yukiko, she crawled on her knees in front of him but was backhanded across the floor a few feet away by Zion "tsk tsk, I didn't say you could move Yukiko layed there but her spirit wasn't broken yet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

“Don’t hurt her.” Tsukiakara pleaded. He knew his pleads would probably be in vain but he had to try. He just needed some charka. Even a minuscule amount would do.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Yukiko sat up and all she did was smile at Tsukiakara, she didn't want tO get punished for speaking "oh and I suppose you could stop me if I did" he smirked and picked Yukiko up by the back of her hair which in turn cause her to cry out "you gonna stop me boy" the man sneered knowing this was torture to the boy just watching her get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand (connie and Nbird)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next