Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Meeting for Reason - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm

"Hm..."

Aiden took the pie out of the oven and placed it on the counter. He smirked as he noticed Toshi watching it hungrily. "Let it cool off first, kid. Munch on this." He passed Toshi a stick of celery. Other than pie, there was ramen and soba, steaming hot, on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 am

"well, I don't know about you but I'm in the mood for meat." he looked at Aiden, "Hey where is the meat? I never come in here, so I don't know where anything is."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Toshi took the celery into her mouth and chewed sadly, watching the pie. "You eat out a lot?" Aiden asked as he pointed to one of the refridgerated cupboards.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

"No. I try my best to keep in shape!" Yuudai said chuckling, opening the cabnet grabbing the first thing he thought had meat in it. He opened the can of chicken he grabbed and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Toshi finished her celery, but her hand was slapped away from the pie. "Wait, kiddo, or you'll hurt yourself."

She groaned and instead ate another stalk. "You're giving me rabbit food..." "Well, you don't exercise much. If you don't eat healthy food, you won't be as healthy as Yuudai there." "Aww, fine..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Yuudai chuckled. "Hey Toshi! Mabey you could join me in my jog. I run a full lap or two around the village, depending on how I feel. Anyway. Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Toshi nodded as she chewed on the vegetable. "Okay! That sounds fun!" She smiled, and before Aiden could protest, took a chunk out of the pie and ate it. "It's not hot at all!" She pouted and threw a spoon at Aiden. "Meanie!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Yuudai said almost laughing,"You won't be saying that when you're halfway through. And remember: I have a pretty good stamina and I don't know about you, but I don't think you'll be able to keep up with me. Also: Try not to walk. We can leaveabout an hour when we are done eating. Okay? I would also sugest you just run 1 lap. I'm gonna run two because I fell great today."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Toshi nodded again, her smile permanently pasted on her face. She pulled the pie to herself and wolfed it all down in ten minutes.

"So, how's the pie?"
"....I've tasted better."
"Why you little twerp..." Aiden bonked Toshi's head lightly, both amused and annoyed.

"I don't have much agility or speed, but I guess I have endurance! And determination!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

"Thats good enough until you get the stamina. We will leave in about an hour than." Yuudai kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 am

Toshi nodded and willingly ate another stalk of celery as she waited for Yuudai to finish his food. "Yuu-chan, I hope you don't mind me asking, but am I really your best friend?" she asked, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 am

"Yes you are Toshi. Why do you ask?" He was almost done with his food. "We gotta do something while we are waiting."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 am

"Because...I want you to have more friends. I'm going back to Kusa sooner or later, so I don't want you to be lonely," she admitted. "Warm ups? Like push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, squats..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:31 am

"No, not really. All I do is a quick jog to the hokage office, and start there." yuudai finished his chicken and grabbed a piece of pie. He ate half of it in one bite, and the other half in one bite.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 am

"Hm..." Toshi munched on another celery stick, and chugged down some water. Aiden grinned, watching the two eat. "You two must've been famished..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am

"Meh.I'm a little hungry. Well, Toshi. What do you wanna do while we wait?" Yuudai grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Then started drinking.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:42 am

"You could wipe out a restaurant with a buffet if you wanted," Aiden muttered, and cleaned up the mess and dirty dishes.

Toshi shrugged. "Play?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 am

"Ok. ummmmmm.... We can play hide and seek!" Yuudai sugested cherrealy. He smiled and got ready to say 'Not it!' and to run away as Toshi counted.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:49 am

Toshi nodded, and was a few seconds late to say 'Not it' as Yuudai said it first. She grinned, pressed her face to the marble top and counted from thirty.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

Yuudai ran away and his in the first place he saw: Inside a chest in the same room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 am

(( I'm sorry to post OT but... fail hiding spot Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

((You would think that))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 am

"Ten...Nine...Eight...Seven...Six... Five... Four.... Three... Two...One!" Toshi looked up and blinked in the light. The first place that came to mind was Yuudai's room, so she went there.

((It's so obvious, it's hidden :O ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Yuudai made sure he didn't make a move. He kept listining and heard Toshi leave. He tryed to get up, but the chest had locked. He banged up and took a kunai, and tryed to cut off the lock. After he knew he coulden't he lied down and started thinking. The first thing he thought was that he could cut a peephole for looking and for breathing. When he cut a small hole he thought again about what Aiden had said, 'I wish that I could give her a normal life, so she can get together with a normal boy, grow up happy, and have normal children.' he thought again, 'Mabey I'm that boy. Just mabey' then he stayed at that thought and just lied there, thinking happy thoughts. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Toshi knocked on Yuudai's door before going in, because of her manners. She poked her head under the bed, but found nothing that interesting. She brushed the dust bunnies out of her hair, then checked everywhere possible in the room. 'Maybe he didn't get far. Maybe he stayed in the kitchen!' She went back to the kitchen and started searching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next