Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Meeting for Reason - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Yuudai was almost asleep when he heard Toshi come into the kitchen. He froze again, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Toshi checked under the counter and in the cupboards, but he wasn't there. When she was about to go out, she tripped over something. She looked back at the chest she had fallen over. It looked heavy. Toshi took a firm grip on its lock and yanked it, but it didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Yuudai looked out his hole and saw Toshi. He waited a minute, then swiftly andsilently slipped a kunai out the hole. It klinged as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm

"Kyaaa!" Toshi jumped and fell on her back as she heard metal against the ground. She looked around, and saw a kunai. It came from...a hole? "Yuu-chan, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Yuudai chuckled to himself and said in a creepy voice trying to imatate what he knew what Orochimaru sounded like, "I do not know this Yuudai you speek of. He is dead, he died three years ago in a battle. He lost his eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 pm

"Wha- eh?!" Toshi's eyes widened and she ran to the far side of the room. Aiden was outside, cleaning the fountain, and too far away to hear her if she screamed. She was alone.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Yuudai chuckled to himself now pretending to give Yuudai's last message to Toshi "Toshi! Help! Orouchimaru captured me! He's planing to take my eyes! Help!" Yuudai laughed slightly to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm

"Ehhhh?" Toshi narrowed her eyes suspiciously. If Yuudai had already died and had his eyes gouged out, why was he delivering his message now? She went over to the cupboards, and started making some hard dough.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Yuudai decided to stop. "Mabey that was too much' he thought. He smiled. 'Okay. I think she's gonna break the lock. So I should get ready to change hiding spots!'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Toshi had molded the dough into balls small enough to fit the hole, and in each was a paper tag ready to explode. Toshi quickly pulled them all through the hole, sat on the chest and blocked any openings.

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 pm

When Yuudai saw the dough he dissapeared. The tags blew open the lock. Yuudai jumped to a high corner where Toshi could only see him if he talked. "Okay now just a few more times.' Yuudai said to Toshi still acting as Oruchimaru but in Yuudai's body. He jumped down with a soft thump and walked like Oruchimaru towards Toishi. He could barley contain the laughter inside him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 pm

"Eh! Yuu-chan!" Toshi smiled widely and hugged Yuudai tightly, her head pressed against his neck and jaw. "Why are you walking funny?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Yuudai said in his weird voice, "I told you before: Yuudai Uchiha id dead. I took his body and eyes."

((P.S.: 'Weird' voice= Oruchimaru voice))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 pm

"......EH?!" Toshi jumped back, her heart up to her throat. "You...You hurt my Yuu-chan?!" She growled angrily, and took out a summoning scroll. With a poof, it revealed a huge mallet, with a smiley face on both ends. Toshi gripped it with boths hands, and swung at Yuudai. "How dare you hurt my precious Yuu-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Yuudai stared at Toshi for a moment. Then burst out laughing in his normal, comforting voice. And just kept laughing hystrically. And said still laughing and pointing at her, "I totally got you!!! Haha!" He had to bend down he was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Toshi huffed, blushing as he laughed, abandoned her mallet, and lunged at Yuudai.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Yuudai started weezing a little, "I am sooooo sotty Toshi. I just coulden't help it. That was the perfect time to do it!" He just kept laughing. He eventually stoped and got up. Still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 pm

"Eh? So that...-that was just a trick? You meanie!" Toshi started to hit him, but was grinning with a bright blush on her face. "You...you didn't hear the 'precious' part, did you?" she asked, blushing brighter.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm

"Heh heh. You wish I didn't" Yuudai said smiling. "Well ya found me, with my help, but ya found me. So go hide. 1...2...3...4...5..." he said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 pm

"Ngh." Toshi blushed again, and ran away. She went to her room, but that would be too obvious. And so was Aiden's and Miru's room. 'Where should I....?' She then made up her mind to hide in Yuudai's room. She climbed into his closet, and hid herself amongst his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:31 pm

"29...30!" Yuudai said looking around. He first looked in the chest: Nothing. Then in Aiden's room: Nothing, then in Toshi's room: Nothing. He finally decided to look in his room. He looked under the bed, and in every other nook and cranny in his room until he got to the closet. He just stood there. He eventually decided to look inside.He pulled back the sliding doors, and at first he saw nothing, but after he looked throughly he thought he saw Toshi. He pushed back some hangers and automatically saw Toshi he was right in front of her. He started to walk in but when he saw her he fell back. "You're it Toshi!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:36 pm

"Oh, fine." Toshi grinned, turned towards the wall and started counting. She had been shocked when he called her out so loudly. Or maybe she was just getting paranoid after the Orochimaru thing. "Thirty, twenty nine...."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Yuudai quickly hid outside behind the fountain."She'll never think to lookout here' he stayed there, almost motionless.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Aiden had already gone back to the kitchen after cleaning up the soap from the fountain. What he found was Toshi's mallet, a mini-crater in the shape of a smiley, and a blown up chest. '....I don't even wanna know.' He sighed and started cleaning up.

"Three...Two...One...!" Toshi opened her eyes and started searching. He wasn't in his room. Nor hers. He wasn't even in the house! She sneaked past Aiden in the kitchen, and went outside. And something caught her attention by the fountain. "Hey!" She grinned, walked over, leaned down...and picked up a rubber ducky. "I thought I lost you..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Yuudai walked around the fountain as Toshi came around so she woulden't see him. He was dead silent, breathing very slowly and quietly. 'Don't find me' he thought.

((I'll Brb Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next