Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Toshi took her hand off Seifukusha as he hid his mechanical parts. But why would he want to, she thought. They're cool! "Yuu-chan, meet Seifukusha, Sei-san, meet Yuudai Uchiha."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 pm

"Nice to meet you." Yuudai said wondering what the kid was hiding, but he wasn't going to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:38 am

Toshi looked between the two boys, and frowned. Were they getting along...? She never did understand males. "Ah...um..." She shifted her weight on her legs, watching the two nervously. Toshi fidgeted with her fingers, adding more arkwardness to the atmosphere.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 am

((I'm just gonna wait for Icycle to reply n_n))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

What are you doing Toshi?

Seifukusha said as he was ignoring the person.

"Seifukusha, there's another person here. You could say hello..."

Shut it Isuria, I don't need to say anythign to him!
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Yuudai just looked at Seifuksha. Wondering why his eye was closed. He then looked at Toshi, "Well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 pm

(Did you even read my post, I did close my eye but I covered it with a headband.)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 pm

((Closed, covered. what's the difference?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 pm

(It's different lol, don't question it.)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Toshi jumped a little as they addressed her. 'Sei-san, say hi...! Yuu-chan, be nice...!' "So, um, what do you guys want to do?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Completing my mission would be good enough, I wanna get back to sand as fast as I can.

Seifukusha said as he started to walk away, a few minutes passed and he came back

Umm

"He means if any of you know where the Hokage is"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"The Hokage...? Ah, did you try the Hokage's office?" Toshi suggested, smiling to Seifukusha. "You don't want to stay in Konoha, Sei-san....?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 pm

"The hokage office is one of the tallest buildings in the village. It is about 40 or more meaters north of the raman shop. It is red, ya can't miss it." Yuudai said as if he was almost happy Seifuksha has leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Yea, wanna finish this A rank mission. Thanks for telling me where it is found. Sorry Toshi, I need to get back to sand.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Toshi smiled, and bowed."If you want, I can accompany you there!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:30 pm

I'm afraid it's classified Information. Sorry. I'll come back to Konoha some other time.

Seifukusha said as he walked away, Isuria was on his shoulder trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

"Oh, okay, good bye, Sei-san." Toshi ran over and hugged him loosely, then came back to Yuudai and waved the Sand Genin goodbye. "Promise you'll come back!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Fate shall decide that

You could hear Seifukusha say that as he disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Yuudai sighed. "He looked like he was hiding something. I'm evenyually find out, but that is later! Anyway, Hey Toshi, can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Toshi turned to Yuudai and nodded. "Sure! What do you want to know?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm

"I know thissounds weird, but can I sometimes call you Naka? It'll make me feel a little better. Just hearing that name."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Toshi nodded again. "Sure you can. I don't know why, but a lot of people have been calling me that, lately," she said. "Well then, what should we do? Too bad Sei-san couldn't stay and play." She took hold of Yuudai's hand, and looked around for something to do.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Yuudai looked at the hands for a second then said, " What do you wanna do? 'Cause I can't think of anything."

((Gotta go. My battery is low sorry Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:18 pm

"Ah, then let's go eat at Ichiraku's ramen shop!" Toshi smiled and pulled Yuudai to the ramen bar.

(Ok :3 By the way, I'm continuing this at the ramen shop)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 am

((Ok n_n))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5