Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Samu had let Seifukusha and his ninja cat be bye themself while he helped miru to her feet"..you should let me do it now and then..you still weak after that fight with itachi..and-", "..im fine..forget it..", miru took a hand to a heard befor looking down again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Seifukusha has finished repairing his mechanical arm and got up along with Isuria up on his right shoulder.

What's taking so long?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm

((May I join?))

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 pm

((yes or elsexD))

Miru let out a sigh"..as i said befor, we will have to wait on the raven..", the uchiha female took the katana from the gras and swung it on her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:49 pm

May I ask why?

Seifukusha had asked Miru as he was partly curious but also eager to meet up with the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Toshi's wandering habit was becoming critical. As soon as she had a chance, she would escape the mansion and go where there was a very small concentration of people. As she skipped along the way, following a cloud, she tripped and fell on her face. "Ow..." She got up and saw a familiar head of Uchiha hair talking to someone. Her interest was piqued when he said, "May I ask why?" Why what?

"Hullo, Miru-san. Who's your friend?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Oh gee, great. Another person.

Seifukusha said as he closed his eyes and sighed afterwards.

"Don't be mean Seifu"

Isuria told Seifukusha
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm

"..because he is in a meeting with someone very important..and", miru stopped talking when toshi`s voice hit her ear, the uchiha female let out a sigh and picked up the 12 year old girl, who was even more pale than herself"..toshi i told you stop wandering around"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:04 pm

"Sorry, Miru-san, but Yuu-chan (Yuudai) wasn't there to play with me," she said in an apologetic tone. She looked at the boy and his cat and smiled. "Hello! I'm Toshi. What's your name?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Miru put toshi down"..toshi this is ANBU matter, you should go home and you can play with jaschu and goru there..ill be home soon oki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Isn't everything all happy-go lucky in her world...

Seifukusha said as he rolled his eyes around, Isuria then jumped unto his face and kept on scratching him.

Damn you Isuria...

He said when he finally caught her and picked her up by the neck, he had the thrown her at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm

"If I go home now, Aiden will do something to me, I know it. He's even holding his rope!" Toshi said crossly. Then she turned to the boy as he threw the cat at a wall. "Hey, that wasn't nice."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Miru pattet her on the head"..alright but stay here and dont make trouble..its a ninja cat, she wont get hurt". Miru picked her up yet again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:15 pm

It's not any of your business, so why should it matter? The cat's fine, she wouldn't die, after all cats are supposedly to have 9 lives.

Seifukusha said that and Isuria came back hardly damaged from the thrown seeing as h hadn't use much force.

"Kinda made me panic there Sufeikashu?"

Isuria don't mix the letters in my damn name!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"Oh, so he's a cranky type of boy," Toshi said, grinning. "So what's this ANBU business? A mission?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm

"yea..he is like when aiden gets drunk..only more emo..", miru pattet her head"..i cant tell"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm

"Aw, okay, I won't ask for now. Can you introduce yourself, Mr. Cranky pants?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm

"Seifukusha, don't get mad. What would your mother say if she saw you getting all worked up over nothing, I bet she'll be all like, oh your so old but you act like such a kid, then you'll probably tell her to cram it and then she'll say that, that just prove her point"

Sometimes I wish you couldn't talk...

Seifukusha said but he fellt unto the ground and a screw came out of his pants. Isuria then went over to get the screw and went under his jeans and fixed his mechanical leg without making any noise. Isuria then came out and said

"Didn't want a pretty girl like her to see you like that? Especially at the specific side. What would you do without me?[/b]

Seifukusha almost immediately said

Live shorter and die happy
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:31 pm

By pretty girl, she knew he meant Miru. "What side?" Toshi asked, her curiousity growing. "Seifukusha-san...um...can I just call you Sei-san?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Doesn't matter what you call me, as long as it isn't insulting.

Seifukusha said as he was trying to be nice, you could see he was a bit angry with a vein popping on the right side of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm

MIru rolled her eyes, no matter what person toshi meet she was always kind"..Toshi..go home"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 pm

"But Aiden-sama is in a scary mood..." Toshi got off Miru and took a step closer to Seifukusha. "What are you mad about?" she asked bluntly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Nothing, nothing at all.

He said as his anger veined grew smaller and he tried to smile but oddly. You could tell that he didn't smile quite often as he was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 pm

"i dont care toshi-san, samu can go along with you", with thoose words samu picked up toshi and turnign around with her"and dont beging to struggle toshi, you shouldt be here"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:41 pm

((if you 2 want to roleplay alone i can leave))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next