Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 am

No...

Seifukusha had simply replied, his seal then began to grow smaller. And it faded a bit.

"Seifu, the seal. Better get back to Sand after the mission asap."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 am

"...what seal? And have you completed your mission? S-sorry I delayed you!" Toshi took his hand off her, and got off from her sitting position. When he stood, she bowed, faint traces of pink on her cheeks. "Sorry...! I didn't mean to..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:43 am

Nah, nah its alright. I just need to talk to the Hokage for my mission, about the Leaf's current situation.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:52 am

"Oh...Okay...um...What seal were you talking about?" Toshi straightened her back from the bow and looked up into his face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 am

The one near this collar

Seiofukusha had simply responded.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 am

"Can you explain...?" Toshi raised a hand and let the fingertips just brush against his neck.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 am

"Well, the mechanical equipmenet causes massive pain. The seal only weakens it, but it only lasts for three days before the need to put a new seal."

Irusia said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:11 am

"The mechanics hurt?" Toshi jumped two metres back away from Seifukusha. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 am

Yea constantly, but I'm alright because of the seal.

"Last time you believed you could escape from the Sand and we found you 3 days later without the seal and you were screaming in pain. Took you 5 days to get better, lucky you were alive there too."

Isuria!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:23 am

Toshi tilted her head and timidly walked over to him. Nervously, she placed her hand on his cheek again. "Don't do anything reckless, Sei-san...you don't have nine lives like Isuria." She looked worried and concerned, like a little girl looking up at a hurt big brother.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:26 am

I died once.

Seifukusha said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 am

"Eh? How?" Toshi didn't pull her hand away from his cheek. It was warm and soft, and felt good under her hand.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am

((May I join? I'm kinda bored))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am

(Sure you can join)

I'm special I suppose, no matter what would happen, I will somewhat survive until the thing I need to do will come to pass. I might have a infinite amount of lives for now but tomorrow it'll be my last one.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:47 am

"How come?" Toshi asked, frowning. She lightly moved her finger higher, touching his eye.

((ok n.n))

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am

((Would that be okay with you Icycle?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 am

(Didn't I say that you could?)

No idea, only explanation I'm still alive though. Besides if I told you how I think about all this you might not really believe me.

Seifukusha said, he then opened his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 am

"I live with a demon, I have a sadistic and pedophilic stalker and I remind them of a girl that is dead. Plus, I'm living with the Uchihas. At least try to explain," she stared, and moved her gaze to his other eye.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

((Alright... BTW: Where are you guys? I really didn't want to read all the posts up to this moment.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 pm

(LOl I forgot, somewhere in a building a Im guessing lol.)

Well, I met with my religions God. At least I think it was and I'm retty sure he brought me back to life and replaced my lost limbs with mechanical equipment and apparently I have something important to do.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Toshi grinned, and put her hand over his mechanical eye. "I believe you. I'm a religious person..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm

((Alright Razz))

Yuudai was walking aimlessly through the village. He eventually came up to Toshi, who he was thinking about, he eventually saw her. "Hey Toshi! Whatcha up to?" he was happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 pm

"Hm? Oh, hi, Yuu-chan!" Toshi waved to Yuudai with her free hand, the other still on Seifukusha's face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Seifukusha had immediately closed his left eye and quickly attached his headband to cover it, he has also made sure that any mechanical equipment weren't visible.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Yuudai walked closer. "Hello. Who are you?" Yuudai said sticking out his hand out to shake the stranger's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)   A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reconnaise Mission In Progress (Open to all)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next