Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm

(I feel like a godmodder, but since you didn't reply countering them..)

The tendrils flipped up, wrapping around her while she was getting into position. They didn't cut her though, as the flap part of their thin blades was used, squeezing tightly and trying to pry her off of Shi. More chakra would be drained. A true bit of endurance now. Who'd give in first? Shi used his other arm to try and pry Tama's leg away, or atleast give himself room to breath. He made quick gasps, getting enough oxygen into his lungs. "Tama... stop... no one's gonna win like this. I quit." He choked out.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:00 pm

"Are you sure you wanna quit? Sensei taught me how to fight without chakra too, you know." Tama grinned and kept squeezing his head. She wasn't fat nor skinny, she was soft. But still, her muscles were trained. She let go of her sword and used her hands to fight off the tendrils. Her legs squeezed him, on the verge without air. "Well? I can stay like this for about ten more hours before I have to pee."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Shi pulled hard, freeing his throat for a few more breaths. His muscles were toned as well, as Tensei no Jundo was a heavy, heavy sword. "No... choice, then..." Shi's body suddenly exploded in a thick layer of white fire, which would torch Tama's legs, melting flesh off bone if she didn't move in time. The fire would extend outwards, within a radius of a few meters. Even if she was stupid enough to keep holding out through the intense flames, the physical force behind the explosion would send her flying. The chakra absorbed by the armor drained into Shi, fueling the attack.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Tama was stubborn, she kept holding on. When she was thrown back and slammed into a wall, it was true. Her frail skin was burnt off and her muscles and tendons. Wincing, Tama held onto the tree trunk and attempted to stand. She pulled out a kunai and shot it at him weakly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:27 pm

The flames burnt out, and Shi fell forward, the Kunai smacking into his armor with a nice 'ting!'. "An imperfect Jutsu... Gah..." He fell forward with the strain. His armor kept a steady supply of captured chakra flowing into him, to felt him regain his balance. Standing up, he looked at the damage he caused. "Dear lord..." The ground around him was just about gone, hard and black... and Tama, what had he done to her? He tapped his sheath twice, Tensei no Jundo returning at once. He removed the blade from the sheath, approaching her. "I'm sorry... I figured you'd have let go... Here, try some of this... He attempted to jab her in the arm with the tip of the sword. Suddenly, a huge amount of chakra began to pour into her body, focusing mostly on the wounds on her legs. The tissue which was burnt began to reform, and for the most part, healed up. By the time Shi stopped, the skin would have nearly completely reformed as well, only minor burns existing. He used up the majority of the chakra he had saved in Tensei no Jundo, captured from battle and from the constant amount absorbed from Shi passively.

His armor retreated back into the ring, and he fell back onto his behind, his face ridden with fatigue and guilt. "I'm sorry... Tama..."

(I am suuuuch a Samehada rip. x3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Kinkai walked out into the training grounds, a black sword was strapped to his left hip. He had been watching the fight and nearly lept in a couple of times, fatherly instincts had kicked in. After the fight he brought Nero out and was getting ready to use it when shi went over to heal Tama.
Soon he was before them scowling as he removed a scroll from his pocket and brought out Aeris. Kinkai hit them both over the head with the hilt of the healing sword. The blow to Tama would clear up what shi had missed.
" you ever harm my daughter again and Ill give your soul to prophet and your body to Nero" he told Shi in a icy tone.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Shi would have fought back, and spat some hateful words of his own. A similar situation had happened not long a go, and the other person, the other clan member ended up dead, and his body was never found. He was in pain, from using the incomplete jutsu, and the grief of hurting Tama didn't help. He growled a bit, looking up at Kinkai with a good deal of anger. His sword shook in his sheath, signaling to Shi in telepathy.

"Whoooa, calm. Calm, Shi. Not now. You're beat up, and I can't give you much more to fight with. Just calm yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Tama just came over and hugged his face to her chest silently. And then her eyes glinted in an evil manner. He had burned her clothes, the clothes she wore each day and loved.

Tama picked him up with ease and threw him at the house. Once she saw him crash into Kinkai's study, she ripped a tree out of the ground and threw it back at him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

(What da-)

Shi flew through the sky in a comical manner. To cushion the impact, he preformed a set of handseals, turning and shooting a fireball out of his mouth, which instead hit Kinkai's study and stopped him in mid-air. Enhancing his sword with chakra, he unsheathed the weapon, and cut the tree in half, latching onto the side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Tama rubbed her body, the once-burnt flesh and meat. He had burned her and didn't even care. Oh sure, he seemed sorry, but that was because Kinkai was there. Tama picked her sword up off the ground and waited for him to come back. "Fight me with intent to kill, Shi. You won't get stronger if you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Kinkais eye twitched as he watched his study get destroyed. He resealed Aeris and drew Nero 'all my signed copies of icha icha' he thought sadly. He looked at Nero and sighed, they were angels he shouldn't use his blades against them. So instead of lashing out in a physical manner he would instead punish them in the most horrible way once the fighting stopped.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Shi was no stupid. He didn't want to continue to fight, even if Kinkai was there or not. If he won, he'd hurt Tama- something he pledged he wouldn't do, and still felt guilty about doing early. If he lost, Tama would maim him and that would do no good. So instead, he sat at the entrance of the house, debating. //If I go back, I'll have to fight Tama. If I don't, she'll call me a wuss and she might stop speaking to me again...// He contemplated and contemplated his options.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

"SHI IF YOU DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW AND FIGHT YOU GAVE TO MARRY ME ONCE WE TURN 18, GOT IT?" Tama shouted at him. She growled, arms crossed as she waited for a response. If he came back, of course she'd fight him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

"Is that a threat or a promise?!' Shi yelled back, chuckling slightly. He really didn't want to have to go all the way back and continue the fight, although he was having fun until the end. Knowing Tama, she'd continue the little act for days, until she could proclaim herself the winner.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:44 pm

"BOTH! OR DO YOU WANT FATHER TO MARRY ME TO A MEMBER OF ANOTHER SHINOBI CLAN, HUH?" Tama hissed and turned away from him. She looked at her father and bowed in a sign of respect. "Father, one of the shinobi clan on the other side of the village had asked for us to come to his estate and measure me if I was right to be his wife." Said suitor was a young man, a Jounin who was the heir to the lead of another ninja clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Kinkais eye twitched again he had to end this. "D rank missions for the both of you for a month " the clan head proclaimed loudly. If that didn't stop them he had another ace up his sleeve
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Jealousy. She was going to play the jealousy card. Oh, sweet jealousy. Combine that with insecurity and you have the perfect lure. Shi stood, sighing. He quickly rushed off to the training field, to make sure nothing went on. If Kinkai had a say, his chances were gone. He entered the field, jogging over to Tama, keeping himself on guard. "Why... do you need to do that?" He asked sadly

Last edited by Blade on Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:52 pm

"NOOO! I... I don't..," Tama, like her father, had a twitch in her right eye. She got sick of finding lost dogs and stuff. "No...." The tree in Kinkai's study erupted into fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Kinkai narrowed his eyes " you both destroyed my study and with the fire blazing, my autographed first editions of icha icha are most likely burning" he seethed. "there shall be no fighting to the death, this clan has suffered enough from in fighting" he snapped at her " defy me on this and you will be chasing cats and painting walls untill your old and grey "
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Shi tried his best to stay out of family matters, he felt awkward just being there. However his anger got to him again. "She didn't set the damn thing on fire, I did. So stop blaming her. Maybe if you cared a little bit more about her and less about some goddamn books, she'd respect you more and WOULDN'T defy you!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Tama paled. No matter how she wished her father would take notice of her, this wasn't the time. And not with Shi in the crossfire. She took Shi's hand and pulled him away, shaking her head vigorously. "Shi, please...he doesn't care, just let it go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Kinkai felt his hand touch Nero, he rested it on the hilt. He smiled " do not presume to know me child" he said darkly "I love my family and I worry for them and about them". His tone began to change as he continued to speak it turned steadily more calm. "my study and my books are one thing but I only stepped in when she said to fight with the intent to kill" he focused his eyes on shi. "you healed her but it was also you who nearly killed her" he gripped the hilt of Nero as he spoke. " make no mistake boy if I find out you harmed my daughter like that again" he paused and looked at Tama " I will fulfill my promise, you won't live to see another day"

Kinkai did not wait for a response he flickered into his study to salvage what he could whilst also trying to contain and put out the fire
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

That was strange... Kinkai never had to act like he loved her in front of Shi. Speaking of Shi, Tama turned to him and took his hands. "Shi... Just put this out of your mind." She smiled weakly and tugged on his hand. "Let's go get some food. My treat. Okay? Calm down." Tama put her sword away and started to drag him out of the grounds. She knew he was shy, but he still had a temper inside of him. She needed to calm him down and make him the cute ol' Bishounen Shi-chan again.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Shi was dragged off, not bothering to fight back. Probably for the best, to calm him before he got fed up and tried to slap Kinkai across the face. That would have been amusing to watch. "Are you okay from earlier?..." Shi asked, worried still, but desperate for a subject change.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm perfectly fine," she said, smiling encouragingly. "So now let's get some food. You need some sugar in you and I need some alcohol in me." They found a small bar nearby and Tama dragged him in. "One Cosmo for him. Beer for me~" The bartender chuckled, the girl was drinking hard and the boy was having sugary girly drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next