Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand (connie and Nbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 pm

“Gold and silver are basically shiny rocks that people will pay a lot of money for. And as for the exile ninja, I doubt they will try to follow us while we are using these pathways though I can’t say the same when we reach the border.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:02 pm

She nodded "is there anything else you want to teach, like I said before I only know enough to survive" she wanted to know all she could, she sighed, Yukiko couldn't believe that someone two years younger knew more about stuff then her.
After a couple of hours she set the cart down under a tree and leaned agaisnt it "break time Tsukiakara, you wait here I'll go find some food, we haven't eaten in a while" Yukiko could survive with very little food but she wasn't so sure about the boy, he was younger and probably needed the food, she realised that he was probably just running on shear will power, she looked at him with concern "are you okay, you haven't eaten or slept much, do you feel sick or nauseous or anything, tell me now, I can help, I know medic jutsu" she stood and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:07 pm

“No,” He took out a pill to show Yukikio, “I have these pills that keep me awake. And as for food I already have that covered.” He put the pill away and pulled out another scroll. He unraveled it, bit his thumb, and slammed it on the scroll. Smoke appeared and after it dissipated a huge array of food could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:12 pm

She grinned at the array of food before her "nice one, but what's that pill?" she enquired, if it could keep you awake she defenently wanted some, she sat down and picked up a small plate of sushi and some chopsticks "you coming to eat or are you just going to stand there" she laughed and started to eat, the flavours of the food coating her mouth and sending a shiver of delight down her spine, she hadn't eaten in about a week.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 pm

He sat down to eat some rice. “How do you like it, are the spices a little overpowering” he asked. He took a bite full of rice and chewed. “And there’s a drawback to those pills, you lose considerable amounts of chakra until you sleep again. My jutsus don’t need a lot of chakra so it does effect me much. I would have given you some but I wasn’t sure what jutsus you use and if you needed that extra chakra.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:34 pm

She chewed thoughtfully "well my kekki genkai takes a fair amount of chakara depending on the jutsu I use" she decided agaisnt the pills, she needed all her chakara and then some "and the food is the best I've eaten I'm a while" she grinned and took another bite, the food was delicious "my compliiments to the chef" she finished the sushi and picked up a plate of pork dumplings, her favorite and she tucked in hungrily but with manners and grace.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:37 pm

He blushed on the last comment and continued eating. The cliff they were on provided a beautiful view of the land of Rivers.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Soon they had finished and packed up "I would like to know more about my team mate though" she picked up the cart and started to walk while making conversation, all she knew was his name, she had to guess his age, he looked about 14 or 15 Mabey younger, even though she was older her was almost her height, so far he reached the bottem of her eyebrows, she was kind of short though bt it didn't worry her, with one of her transformation jutsus it came to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:48 pm

“What’s there to really now about. I’m a Valley Ninja and when I grow up I want to become Jonin.” he said not really know how to answer the question. The path seemed to get steeper as they talked.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 pm

She sighed "I meant hobbies, dreams, goals" she shook her head and smiled "well my hobbies are swordfighting, reading, talking to wolves and dogs and sparring, my dream is to one day forget my past and move on and my goal is to become so strong that I can protect everybody I care about and not let them get hurt because of me" she gripped the carts handles at the last comment and looked into the distance as she walked, to many people had already been hurt because of her, hurt and worse.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 pm

“Hobbies, hobbies.” He said thinking, “Well I guess if I’m not training, I’m either preparing for mission like storing my swords with charka or cooking. I guess I swim a lot as well.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:03 pm

She laughed and continued walking, her chakara sensed something in the distance "keep your guard up" she instructed and decided not to use her kekki genkai until she knew what they were dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Soon the mountain was shaking and a large animal appeared, one that Tsukiakara had never seen before. It was big, with hair all over it, standing on two legs. Well what ever it was it wasn’t too happy. “It must be a another trap!” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm

she growled and got down on all fours with her Katana in one hand, the animal snarled and looked strangely at Yukiko, she had no idea what she was doing but she tried to scare he animal away, she didn't like to hurt animals, she quickly did a transformation jutsu and turned into a silver wolf with a black streak, Yukiko snarled meanicingly at the animal and pounce on it digging her canines into it's leg. The animal gave a sound of surprise and flung Yukiko off. She flew into the ground a couple meters away and the animal turned on Tsukiakara.
Yukiko jumped back up and leapt in between the two and gave a terrifying snarl at the animal.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:06 am

Tsukiakara took his ice blade and swung it around. Immediately ice formed around the creature’s legs. Tsukiakara hoped that this would stop it long enough for them to get away. But the creature with it’s enormous strength busted though the ice. “Got any plans?” Tsukiakara asked.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 am

She looked at him and whined, the only thing she could think of was run. She quickly used her canines to rip a blank scroll from his pouch the placed it near the cart, she hoped that he would understand that she wanted him to store it in the scroll, Yukiko pounced on the animal once more and tried to distract it, she clamped her jaws down on it's right arm, the animal snarled in response and opened it's own jaw full of canines before clamping it down on her right shoulder, she yelled but didn't leg go 'hurry up tsukiakara' she thought as her wound bleed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

Tsukiakara understood what she meant and proceeded to seal the cart into the scroll. He never tried to seal something this large but he was just going to have to try. The sealing was taking longer than would be expected mainly do to the part that Tsukiakara didn’t want to destroy the thing they were assigned to protect.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:41 am

She yelped as the animal punched her back in an attempt to get her to let go, she would have changed back but this jutsu wouldn't wear off for an hour. She clawed at the animals face and stared feeling weaker as she was suffering from bloodloss from her wound in her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

“It’s done let’s go!” Tsukiakara said. This creature was too much for them to handle. “Hurry I’ll create and Ice Wall to buy us some time!”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am

She jumped off the animal and dashed to Tsukiakara and slung him onto her back, the animal was close behind, she picked up the scroll in her jaws and dashed off. The animal kept up and if her team mate didn't hurry it would catch them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 am

He quickly made the Ice wall while on her back. He knew it wasn’t going to last long but at least it would give them some time. He looked on ahead and there was an entrance to an abounded mine. “Quick maybe we can hide out in there!”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am

She instantly veered into the mine and kept running, she felt that she would collapse at any moment but she willed her legs to keep moving 'run now, rest later' she kept telling herself, as she got deeper in the the mine her vision grew blurry, at least the beast wasn't following anymore, she stopped and set Tsukiakara down before whining then collapsing in a heap on the floor and panting hard, the scroll fell from her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 am

“You need to rest. Let me tend to your wounds.” He pulled out a scroll and smeared blood on it. A first aid it appeared and Tsukiakara began to bandage the wound.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 am

She couldn't go out of wolf form yet and she looked at Tsukiakara with big wolfy eyes before laying back and allowing him to bandage her, she had lost a lot of blood but it wasn't that that made her feel weak, the beast had some sort of poison in it's saliva and she couldn't tell him, he was none the wiser but if she couldn't find a way to tell him she would die.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 am

“There all bandaged up. You never told me you can turn into a wolf.” Tsukiakara said unaware of the poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand (connie and Nbird)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next