Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand (connie and Nbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am

She picked up her Katana and rammed into the leader "nobody messes with my friend" she stated and started slashing the Katana at him.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 am

The leader laid there. Tsukiakara didn’t know if he was died yet but he didn’t care they had a mission to complete. Just then a gust of wind came and a sandstorm came with it. “What do we do now?” Tsukiakara asked. He never traveled in a desert before and was kind of scared.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 am

She quickly tied a cloth over her mouth and nose and ran over to Tsukiakara and did the same, she then grabbed his hand and spat the fake scroll out of her mouth "keep hold of me and close your eyes, I live in the desert and can handle it, now hand me the real scroll so I can protect it" she stated and held out her free hand
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 am

He could barely see a thing in the sand storm. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the scroll. He couldn’t even see Yukiko’s hand so he just reached the scroll as far as he could hoping that she could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 am

She pulled on some sand goggles and put them on, 'much better' she thought as she grabbed the scroll, Yukiko made her way out of the storm but grabbed the unconscious leader on the way and slung him over her shoulder "dieing out here is brutal even by my measures" she muttered and waded throughout the storm.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

Tsukiakara still couldn’t see. He just hoped that Yukiko knew where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:09 am

She walked until she entered the sand village and the storm disappeared "open your eyes Tsukiakara, were here" she laughed, mission nearly complete.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 am

He opened his eye’s and beheld the Hidden Sand Village for the first time. It was huge about three times the size of the Hidden Valley. Tsukiakara walked in awe.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 am

"where did our mission state we had to go?" she asked and held the scroll in one hand and dropped the ninja on the ground "he will be fine there" she muttered distastefully, she stole his jacket and zipped it up, all it did was cover her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:27 am

He pulled out a note from his pocket. “Well I have to get this signed by the Kazekage stating that the mission was successful. I’m guessing it’s to be sent up to him along with all the other paper work he has to do. I’m not sure want was to be done with the cart though.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 am

"we shall give it to the Kazekage" she grinned, her and Gaara sama had known each other for a long time and she led the way eagerly, it would be good to see him.
Soon they arrived at the building of the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 am

“We’re not going to see the Kazekage are we?” Tsukiakara only need the signature he didn’t know that he was going to see the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

"of course we are" she grinned and knocked twice "come in" the Kazekage announced and she grabbed Tsukiakaras arm and dragged him in "hello Gaara sama" she said letting go of Tsukiakara and embracing the Kazekage in a quick hug "it's good to see you again Yukiko" he said and looked over at Tsukiakara "were here to complete a mission" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:13 pm

He did a quick respectful bow. “Tsukiakara of the Village Hidden in the Valley. The ninja tools you ordered have arrived safely.”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"exelent, nocasulties on the way i hope" he said as Yukiko took the scroll from Tsukiakara and handed the Kazekage the paper to sign, he gave his signiture and handed it back "arigato" Yukiko grinned at Gaara and lookeed back to Tsukiakara "we've known each other for many years" she explained and sighed remembering old memories.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 pm

“Well I best take my leave” he said with another bow. “I’ll probably find some inn to stay the night as the storm passes if that’s alright?”
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Yukiko grabbed his arm as he turned to leave "I live in his village, you can stay at my place tonight" she turned back to the Kazekage "you two may go, but before you leave Yukiko we should catch up" Yukiko released Tsukiakaras arm and walked over to Gaara embracing him in a warm hug, "that would be great Gaara sama" she laughed softly and bowed quickly before turning to leave "let's go Tsukiakara our work is done."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:49 pm

“It’s ok you know. I don’t want to be much more of a bother. I have enough money to get a hotel room”. Tsukiakara said as they were walking out of building.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Yukiko rolled her eyes "it wasn't an offer you could refuse" she smirked and waved him in the direction of her house "just come on, don't waste your money" she started walking down the road away from the centre of the village.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Tsukiakara followed Yukiko. They arrived at what appeared to be her home. “Is this where you live?” He asked to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

She nodded and stepped up to the door and held out a hand to keep him at bay, she had to deactivate the protective seals, her house may seem huge to some, but to her it was home.

(the house is in the forest and is like a huge mansion with a gym for fighting, a weapons room, a weights room, a tennis court and anything else you can think off, just make it up as you go on)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Tsukiakara was astonished at how huge her mason was. It was way bigger then the make-do- apartment he had to live in. He went for on of the couches and sat down. It was nice to relax after a mission that they just went through.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 am

Yukiko followed him in and shut the door, placing a few more seals on and around the door, she had many enemies who wanted her dead or worse "before you leave just let me know so I can deactivate the seals, or you don't wanna know what happens" she warned and turned to face him, she smiled at how quickly he made himself at home "I'm gonna cook something to eat, you want something?" she offered walking to the next room and resting her head on the doorframe waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 am

“Nah I still have one of those food scroll’s on me somewhere” He stated looking in his pockets and pulled out a scroll to show it to Yukiko.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 am

"suit yourself" she shrugged and entered the kitchen, closing the door behind her, soon the sounds of metal rattling and a frypan sizzle filled the kit hen and the steady waft of something yummy wafted through the door towards Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (connie and Nbird)   Sand (connie and Nbird) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand (connie and Nbird)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next