Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 pm

"Alright then." she handed him some money. She thought to herself that at least she had packed supplied for herself. they never did.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Jace growled under his breath "WEll i got no stuff, Josh just come with me" He narrowed his eyes trying to tell josh that he just wanted to be alone with the boy for a bit
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 pm

He gave a sigh. He had a feeling he didn’t have a choice in this even if he was packed for once. He stood up. “Lead the way.” He said in a annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Jace led josh away and into town, he didnt talk until the had reached town he turned to josh and grinned "When you get back to camp, Have sex with haru. Thats my present to you" Jace smirked and shoo'ed josh away as he went looking for a present
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Haru was sitting in the camp, silently going over moves with herself. She was boreed and gave up after a while.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:32 pm

“Fine I’ll go back to camp though I doubt Haru will want it” he said walking back. He didn’t really suspect that Haru would want to do it with him anymore but at least he could get some more sleep or food.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Haru smiled at Joshiru went he came by. "so jace is still buying stuff?" she asked. Currently she was changing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

“Yep, I can’t quite remember what he was buying” Josh said. He then laid down on his sleeping back not minding that fact that she was half naked while she was changing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Haru groaned. "All my clothes got wet somehow!" she said angrily. "I can't put any of them on."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm

“Here I could get a fire started and dry them off. And the scroll with the red band on it has my extra clothes. They’ll be a bit big but it would be better to have in case some random person passing by sees you.” He said getting to work on that fire.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 pm

She smiled and fetched some of his clothes. She only put on one of his shirts, leaving her underwear on. "Thanks Joshiru."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm

“Any time Haru.” He said as he was making the last bit of the fire. “So what did you two do last night? I want to know all the details.” He said in a friend manner leaving no indication he was jealous (which he really wasn’t.)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Oh, well." She blushed deeply. "Well he gave me oral." She said, and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm

"How was it?" Josh asked. It must have been good if she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 pm

"Pretty good." She blushed harder. "Not as good as you do though."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

"Eh, he just needs practice that's all. He'll hopefully get better." Josh told her. He laid back and relaxed. "Oh man I'm sore and I haven't even done any work yet."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm

She walked over and started rubbing his shoulder, working the muscles. "Does that feel better Joshiru?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Oh yeah that feels good" He said enjoying it. She was always good at these. "Have you given him one of these yet?" Josh asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

"No, not yet." She blushed hard, remembering their last fun times that involved massages. "Are you feeling better loves?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

"Yeah, much better." Josh said. He closed his eyes relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

She leaned down and kissed him forehead. "I'm glad." She was looking over him, rubbing his shoulders as her breasts were rubbed against his back.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Josh just let the relaxation kick in. "I wonder what Jace is up to?"

Last edited by Nbird13 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

"Meh, who knows?" She asked, nuzzling his neck with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 pm

"Oh well we'll have to ask him when he gets back." He said. He wanted to just drift off to sleep but he forced himself to stay awake for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Jce appeared on the limp directly above both haru and josh, He crossed his arms and jumped down throwing fresh food at the two he had bought from the store. Meanwhile he silently started on a fire, Getting a small fire going he sat by it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next