Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Jace leaned down and kissed haru deeply sliding his toung in her mouth and exploring it as he started to thrust in and out of her pussy slow at first then deeper, moving his hips slowly so the tip rubbed against her gspot
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm

She moaned through the kiss, rotating her hips so that he could go even deeper in. Her tongue rubbed with his as she thrusted, moving in time with him.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Jace reached around haru and pressed his fingers on her clit rubbing it as they thruster together his hips moving harder into her with each thrust "haru, you feel so fucking good"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

"Oh god yes!" She moaned as she came already, her body tightening even more. "YES!" She arched her back and thrusted with him, sending even deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Jace growled and groaned digging his hand into her ass as his other hand rubbed her faster thru her orgasim, he moaned loudly as he came himself letting his seed out inside haru
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:40 pm

She threw her head back and moaned him name loud. "Oh jace." She sat there, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Jace nodded his agreement and held haru tightly as they fell back on the sleeping bags. Jace's dick never left haru
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 am

Man those two were noisy. Half way into it they woke Josh up. He just pretended to sleep after that not wanting to interrupt anything.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Haruko could tell that he was awake, and as soon as Jace was asleep, Haruko went over to Joshiru. "Sorry about him. He's like a kid in a candy store."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:59 pm

~Skip i guess~
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Josh laughed at the joke. "Yeah I guess he is. You sore or anything?" He asked seeing as they just had sex.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm

"no, not really." She made a small :3 face, then asked, "But can I haz a massage anyway?" She asked, pleading with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 pm

"Sure" He said getting back up and started messaging her naked body. He then looked at Jace and how he slept soundly. Josh smiled. "It looks like he really like it" He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yeah, he seems really happy." she said with a smile. "I love him so much." She thought to herself. She then said to Joshiru, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

"Any time" Josh said. "Watching you two kind of gave me a boner. I was almost tempted to join in but I knew how much it meant to the two of you." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 pm

"I..." She whispered. "I kind of miss you." She said softly, trying not to let Jace hear. "I mean he's great and all, but I kinda miss you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Josh was kind of embarrassed. He didn't really know what to say to that. "Well... I'm always here if you need me. For anything." He managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm

She nodded. "I just don't want to hurt Jace." She rested back against Joshiru. "I love him so much."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

"You know when he took me to town with him. He told me..." He started to get shy a bit. "He said he wanted me to make love with you. I don't quite understand his logic but that's what he said. But if what he said was true..." Josh then shook his head no and just continued to message.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:40 pm

"He what?" She asked angrily. "How dare he." She was now pissed. "He has no right to tell that to anyone. No matter who it is." She turned to look at him. "That asshole!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

'Oh crap' Josh though. "Don't be angry at him. He's new and everything. He just wanted you to be happy. He just needs some time to figure you out. Beside I didn't listen to him right?" He said trying to convince her. He just got those two together damn he wasn't going to make them fall apart now.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Haruko frowned. How could she get back at him... "Fine." she said, kissing him passionately. "Make love to me Joshiru." She wanted to hurt Jace for acting like he owned her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Every part of Josh's body was saying "YES YES YES DO IT" but he had to be careful. "Are you sure you really want to?" He asked maybe trying to get her to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm

She kissed him passionately and started to rub his hard on. She didn't answer, but leaned down and nibbled his neck. She knew ever inch of his body, and knew where to touch and kiss to make him go wild.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

He started to moan. Why was she so good? With him at this state he was likely to cum right then and there. "Haru if you rub me like that I going to..." He couldn't say more it just felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next