Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

She leaned against him and when they were done, said, "Please don't be upset my sweet Jace, he was only keeping me sane. I was so depressed." she climbed into his lap. "You should thank him. Because of him I know have you." She ran her hands under his shirt along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:18 pm

jace held onto haru tightly, He kissed her again. "Thank you josh." Jace pushed haru down sitting ontop of her. he nuzzled her cheek softly before smiling "I've loved you since we played ninja in our backyards"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

She blushed softly. "Me too." She leaned up and kissed him, reaching down and pulling his shirt up. "I was dying to see these abs."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Jace laughed "I only have a ninja's body nothing special." Even as he talked he was pulling haru's shirt up "And i wanna see your boobs"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

"That's rather coarse but alright." She pulled her shirt off, then her bra, revealing her large breasts. "Like them?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Jace blushed "I was only joking cause of what you sai-" His word where cut off when he saw her breasts "Perfect" Without thinking jace leaned down licking her nipple
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Haruko moaned softly. "Oh, Jace. That feels really good." she blushed, and sat there, unsure of what to do because of the shyness that had invaded her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Jace was past shyness. Insted he started sucking her nipple massagin the other breast softly. pulling his mouth away jace leaned up and kissed haru
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Haruko kissed him back, and slid her hand to undo his pants. She fumbled with the button and the zipper, but got it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Jace helped her take ff his pants he enjoyed it and held haru close. His hand snaked down pulling her pants down in one swift jerk. He smiled and rubbing the crotch of his loves panties
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Josh got back and he was watching the pair from a nearby tree since he said he'd be back in 2 hours. (which it has been no where near that mark)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Haruko moaned softly, "That's really nice Jace." She tilted her head back, and sighed. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Jace turned quickly, His eyes had miraai in them, He had thrown and kunai that just grazed josh's left cheek "come out or next will be your throat"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

"Man why are you so mean?" He said. He jumped out of the tree even though this was going to destroy everything. If he didn't he might as well dug his own grave. "Happy now?" He asked as he went over to his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Haruko sat up, not caring to cover herself because Joshiru had seen her naked many times. "Voyeurism is sexy." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Jace glared then shook his head laying back "Guess that ruins tonight for me huh" Jace was jealous still. he didnt care that he ws being mean he just wanted to hurt josh
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

It wasn’t Josh’s fault but oh well, talking about it would not help the situation. He just slept there. He was very tired as it was pretty difficult to get into town and back in only a few secounds. (something he’s been practicing this new Justus for a while now.) Soon he was snoring up a storm not noticing anything.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 am

Haruko went over to Jace and hugged him. "I love you Jace. Can I sleep with you tonight?" She kissed him a few times.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 am

Jace calmed down some when haru started to kiss him, Nodding jace slipped his arm around her and getting up only to grab his sleeping bag to lay next to haru. Jace glanced over at josh "Guess i should be alittle more gentle on him shouldn't i?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 am

*skip turn*
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 pm

She kissed him gently. "Please. He's a good friend." Haruko sighed. "Plus he's kept me happy to be alive for you to get."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Jace sighed and nodded, "Alright alright. then we have to put tonight on pause" Jace got up and walked over to josh's sleeping bag. he kicked the boy lightly trying to get him up
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:51 am

“owww, what do you want? I’m trying to sleep.” He said rolling over to his side. He wasn’t really in the mood for another conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 pm

JHace scratched the back of his head "Well, Erm. Im sorry for all he shit ive been giving you. thanks for keeping haru happy okay." THe next words come out of jace's mouth before he could really think about what to say "If haru's okay with it. Maybe we could all do something tomorrow before the mission starts"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

"Sounds good. I'm really tired so I'm going back to sleep" He said half asleep saying those words. Soon he was snoring once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next