Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

She noticed him nodding off so she pulled his head to rest in her lap. "Go to sleep Joshiru." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Josh did just that and went to sleep again. He was a pretty lazy guy but his jutsu also made him that way. He snored loudly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

When he was asleep Haruko motioned for Jace to come over. When he did, she kissed him gently. "Hi loves."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Jace kissed her back lighty and nodded "I've been around for awhile, Sorry i didnt mean to ease drop. Just figured you would want some time to talk, I shouldnt have"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 pm

"Oh its fine, we weren't doing anything." she whispered, then moved Joshiru's head onto a pillow so she could get up and hug Jace. "I missed you babe."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Jace tried to smile, and faked it pretty good "So i need practice at oral sex huh?" He hugged haru back tight and kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:41 pm

She smiled. "You're just inexperienced." She said trying to smile as well. She was mad that he had eaves dropped. "So, you making food?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Jace nodded and grabbed Haru's hand "I love you, I am sorry i ease dropped. It wont happen again" Jace started making a stew, He smiled at haru and thought for a moment "Hey, ya know how to get better at something?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

"yes, practice." She said, slightly annoyed. "What is that you're making?" She asked peering into the pot."Nikujaga?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Jace nodded and stirred the stew, he grabbed a bowl was the soup was boiling and poured one for haru and one himself. He looked down in the soup and bite his lip. He could tell haru was annoyed at him
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm

She started eating, happy that he remembered that she liked Nikujaga. "Thank you for the food Jace."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Jace nodded and looked at the ground "tomorrow our mission starts are you all stocked up?" jace looked at his girlfriend and tilted his head
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

"I always am." She said, the cold edge in her voice returning. "Are you? You never are."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Jace nodded and Got up sitting beside haru, "yeah I'm ready I even got extra stuff for josh, just in case ya know" he put his hand on haru's lap and kissed her softly
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:03 pm

She kissed back, leaning against him. She moaned softly, craving his touch. "JAce...." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Jace rubbed her lap getting close to her slit every time "your not mad?" h looked at haru and tilted his head slowly his hand crept into haru's panties massaging her clot softly
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm

She moaned softly. "I am, but its alright." She murmured, tilting her head back far. "Oh, that feels so nice Jace."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"I'll ... Cheer you up" spreading her pussy lips have slid his finger inside his girlfriend. He leaned over and bit into harus neck playfully "babe your wet"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

"Because that feels nice." She murmured and started rubbing his crotch. "And you're hard." She leaned down and playing nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Jace nodded and pulled his fingers out leaning down to pull harus panties off and pull the oversized shirt she wore up, he slid his finger up to her clit and rubbed it hard
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

"Gahhhh." She moaned, loving the feeling of his fingers on her. She leaned down and pulled his cock out of his pants and gave it one slow long lick.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Jace groaned and tilted his head back rubbing her clit between his finger slowly at first, then hard pinching it slightly. "haru, I want you."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:22 pm

"T-then take me." She moaned softly. "I want you in me." she hole was extremely wet and tight. "Please, put it in."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Jace nodded and got behind haru as he made her sit on her hand and knees slowly he rubbed his dick up abd down on her pussy before sliding it in slowly. He wanted haru to feel every inch of his dick
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

She moaned and looked back at him, begging with ehr eyes to be kissed. "That feels so good Jace. You're so big." she praised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next