Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 am

Haruko nodded. At least this would give her a break from Jace's pestering. "Well, lets get this done."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:41 am

Josh sighed. “Lead the way” He wasn’t planning on using his jutsu till he got to the target. No since in wasting that energy for the small fry.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 am

Jace nodded and made a seal, Soon his eyes started to glow a dull purple. "30 Feet ahead, A large mass of dark chakra. Thats our host." Jace looked at josh then haru "Im going in, I'll distract him. If i get in over my head, dont worry about me. Just keep setting up a trap. If im lucky i can drive him back right into both of yours trap." Jace leaned down and kissed haru as he jumped out of the tree "If im not lucky, I love you" Jace ran on the ground and started a couple hand signs seneding four water bullets at the host

(One of you wanna play the host?)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm

((let bird do it :3))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 pm

((...joy...XD))

(your turn Mom ^^)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Haruko nodded. "I see." she glanced to make sure that joshiru was ready.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

"Why does that fool always have to change the plan at the last minute?" Josh said. He then looked at Haru. "I hope you brought the trap scroll cause I forgot to bring it"

Meanwhile the host lifted his hand causing black barriers to deflect the water bullets. The host was a male and his eyes were glowing with a black light. His face was void of any emotion. His body was going through a mutation as the demon was starting to take control. It wouldn't be long before the demon had fully emerged.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Haruko groaned and dug for it. "Yeah i got it." she said, looking at the host. She had never seen one, ad hoped that he wouldn't be too much for the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Jace smirked and his eyes turned a bright purple, he smirked this was his playing fault, forming hand signs have started blowing water out of his mouth towards the host, using it as a distraction he moved around to the back and started kicking and punching towards the host trying to drive him back
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:53 pm

A black bubble formed around the host. He wasn't going to allow himself to get injured before his transformation was complete.

"Well I'm ready to start whenever you are" Josh said to Haru.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

((i have no idea whats going on XD)) Haruko nodded and tossed the scroll to joshiru. "Get going!" she knew it was better if only she knew what she was planning with a demon host. She knew that some could read minds when they were in proximity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9