Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Josh winked back. This was the 'other' reson he came to these adventures. "So Haru how have you been. Haven't seen you for days." He said smiling. He took of his shirt as if he was going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 pm

She bit her lip when he did that. It was so cute. "I've been good. I feel bad for Jace. He always acts like I hate him." She sighed and went over to rest her head on Joshiru. "I like him a lot but he hates me." She yawned. Joshiru was a hot body, but he wined a lot. She loved Jace's personality. But she was too shy to say anything. Her and Joshiru's routine was established. It was easy with him.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Jace decided to go back to the camp there was no point in pouting, When he got back he saw Haru's head on ojsh he got angry. He eye'd glowed as he activated his kekkei genkai. The last jutsu he copied with it was a wind. He summoned wind in his hand and threw it and joshiru. He eyes grew back to their normal color
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

"I think he likes you as well. You should just be open with your feelings with him." Josh told her. But just then Josh felt the wind push and he was tossed away from Haru. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled out having a pretty good idea of who it was.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Haruko was hit as well, but the way it caught her it left a cut on her face, running from one cheek across her nose to the other. She looked around and saw Jace. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stormed off. "I'm done with this."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Jace stood there for a second before relizing what he did. Gulping Jace ran towards haruko. "Fuck fuck, Im sorry im sorry josh i dont know what came over me" He lept past his friend before catching up tp Haru "Haru, Im so sorry i didnt mean to hit you"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Josh limped back to camp and laid on his sleepingbag in pain. "Man I should get double for this." He said out loud. Not only did he have to deal with the enemy but his allies as well.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Haruko turned, and yelled at Jace. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She was cry and actually bleeding badly. "Here Joshiru was, trying to convince me to tell you that I'm in love with you and then you try to kill us! I hate you Jace! "
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Jace paused and looked down "I saw you with him..and i dont know, I got jealous. and scared that he had you forever" Jace looked down and focused chakra in his palm passing it over haru's cheek it was basic medjutsu but it worked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Josh sighed. He was only focused on making her happy and not him. It looked like he wasn't getting any action that night so he crawled up in the bag and closed his eyes. Hopefully Haru was still there in the morning. Without her the missions were boring.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 pm

She jerked away he could finish and stormed off back to the camp site. She crawled into the sleeping bag with Joshiru and kissed his chest, trying to not let him see her tears. "I hate him."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Jace sighed then got angry at himself. he hit the ground sighed sulking off towards the camp, he saw haru in the same bag as josh and took his bag to the other side of the camp site and closed his eyes feeling alone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Late at night when Josh was sure Haru was asleep he got up and went over to Jace. He gave him a kick, "wake up we need to talk." He said in a soft voice as to not wake up Haru.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Jace got up, "What, Gunna kick my ass for hurting you?" Jace walked away from camp so they didnt wake up haru
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:43 pm

"We both know what would happen if I tried. I came to talk about her. She likes you she's just to shy to tell you. But now she's angry and it's going to take a team effort to get her happy again. We need to brainstorm." He said. He thought he heard someone listening in but it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Jace forget his brain to mouth barrier. He just yelled the first thing on his angry mind "Go fuck her, that'll make you both happy"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Haruko was awake, and she had been eaves dropping. She crawled back to the sleeping bag and was sobbing hard. "He hates me." She whispered to herself over and over.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm

"You can't simply fuck and everything will be alright. Gosh no wonder you have no luck with the ladies." He then sighed. "This is hopeless. Forget I said anything." He said as he walked back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Jace sighed and stoped josh. "Look, I'll talk to her. Will you disapear for awhile? Sorry i got angry, and sorry i hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 pm

He chuckled. It was one of the few times he actually heard the word sorry from him. "Fine, I'm giving you about 2 hours." He said. Disappearing into the dark night.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Jace walked back to camp and sat down infront of the sleeping bag haru was rolled up in. he spent ten minutes thinking of what to say when he did talk it was quiet "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 pm

She looked up at him. "W-why did you do that? why did you say that aweful thing about me?" She looked down. "I care about you. I love you, I always have."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Jace sighed and moved his hair out of his eyes. "i have a bad brain to mouth barrier. when i get angry...or jealous, I say stupid thing. Im sorry" Jace looked down. "You are josh are always...together it makes me so angry"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:13 pm

"Because he's easy to get along with." She sighed. "We've known each other longer, but there's no personal connection in what we've got. It was always so hard for me to talk to you, or ask you ANYTHING because I liked you so much. And well, there was Joshiru to help take my mind off of it." She gathered all of her courage and leaned forward, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Jace was aout to get angry when he felt her lips on his. He kissed back deeply andleaned forwards meeting haru halfway into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next