Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Haruko blushed when she heard what Jace had said. When he came back over, she kissed him softly. "Sound's like Joshiru's asleep. "
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Jace laughed softly and nodded. He kissed haru back and ran his finger down her arm. "Haru, i've wanted you for years . Im so happy your finally here with me"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 pm

"Me too." She bit his lips softly, then ran her fingesr over him body, starting at him neck down to his crotch. "Make me yourrs."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Jace looked over at josh and nodded. He picked his new girlfriend up and carried her away from camp stopping near the river they had nice veiw of the moon. Jace kissed haru pulling her shirt off at the same time
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm

*skip turn*
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Haruko tried to pull his clothes off as well. "Oh, Jace, how I've longed for this body."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 am

Jace grinned and helped haru with his cloth stripping until he was down to his boxer, he snuck his fingers inside haru's pants pulling down both her pants and panties at one time. He grinned "let me make you feel good" his words were soft abd soon he dipped his head swirling his toung around haru's clit
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 am

*skip (watches smut with a popcorn bag XD)*
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Haruko tilted her head back and moaned softly. "Oh jace that's so good." she was getting wetter as he licked.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Jace grinned and licked her clit faster only stopped to slid his toung inside Haru slowly he forced chakra into his toung making the chakra touch and move over haru's gspot
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 pm

She thrusted her hips against him as he licked. "Jace oh yes Im so close!?'
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Jace grinned and licked her hole exploring her inside, he smirked and moved his hand up rubbing her clit in small slow strokes then faster as he heard her say she was close
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Soon haruko came, moaning out one last time. "Oh jace!" when she was done she snuggled up against him. "That was great."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Jace smiled and stroked her hair softly, he loved how she tasted. "I agree, and your amazing" jace kissed haru softly. His mind was far from anything that might upset him it was focused on haru
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm

She murmured softly "I love you Jace." she bit his lips and kissed him. "You were so good. I can almost hardly believe it."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Jace's voice was softly "thanks, I love you more dear" he stroked haru's cheek and held her tightly rubbing her back slowly. Jace pulled haru so she was laying ontop of him it had to be more comfortable then the ground
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Haruko giggled and snuggled against him. "You're so soft. Lets get to sleep. We'll need it." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Jace nodded and petted haru as she slept, jace kissed the top of the girls head and dozed off
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

(jumping in)

Josh woke up refreshed and got up for the day. He looked around the camp to see if the other two were awake.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Haruko was, but jace wasn't. She went over and handed Joshiru some break fast. "Here i made this."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Jace slept peacefully and got up to see haru and josh eating. He yawns and got up rubbing his eyes walking to sit beside the fire "morning josh, morning babe" jace leaned over and pressed his lips to harus
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Well it seemed that Josh’s plan worked and they made up. That was good. He just hoped Jace was willing to keep his promise. Josh was to busy stuffing his face to talk. He was just listening in to the conversation the other two could be having.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Haru kissed him back softly. "Sleep well?" she asked handing him breakfast. "Here, hope you're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Jace eyed the food then dove in stuff his face in the same fashion josh was. When he got up he started to stretch "haru, is it ok if me and josh to town alone? Well get our supply's"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

“We don’t need supplies.” Josh said as he threw several scrolls out of his pocket. “Last night I went I got them from the local village. That’s why I was so tired.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)   A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A start (Uchi, Kiki, Bob PRIVATE, M)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next