Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:05 am

They most of gave the hotel manager a scary limping into his inn. But none the less Tsukiakara was able to get a room for the two of them. (He couldn’t afford two separate rooms).
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:15 am

Yurei went to one of the beds and sat down at the side. She pulled down her hood since they were now indoors but she looked very pale. Yurei pulled her hand off the wound and saw it was covered in blood. Yurei's eyes were half open and she swayed a bit even though she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 am

He sat on another bed and looked at Yukei “That wound looks bad. Here I have an emergency first aid kit” He then pulled out a first aid kit. “I can disinfect the wound and bandage it but that the most I can do. I unfortunately don’t have any medical ninjutsu.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 am

"I'm fine....just tired..." Yurei mumbled, sounding tired. Yurei's head hurt, she had never let a wound go untreated for as long as she did, maybe she shouldn't have waited for so long. "My...head hurts..." she mumbled, her eyes slowly closing. She felt so tired and couldn't keep awake.

(She lost a lot of blood, the cut on her middle isn't just some scratch)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 am

Tsukiakara patched up the wound as best he could. “You should rest. I should be able to gain my strength back soon so I can guard us if anyone tries anything.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 am

Yurei nodded and laid down in the bed. It felt good to be in a bed, nice and cool and soft. Yurei fell asleep right away, laying on top of the sheets with her cloak covering her. "Mmm..." she said, sleeping soundly. "Zain...please don't away..." she mumbled. Yurei had a bad habit of sleep talking, "Please...can you stay...mmm"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 am

Tsukiakara didn’t wake Yukei. He been around sleep talkers before and knew if it got really bad they would just wake up (hopefully). He stayed awake, listening for any signs of an attack. Two hours passed and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 am

Yurei's dream was turning into a nightmare, her breathing quickened and she started to sweat. "Zain...please come back home..." she said. It was from when her brother disappeared, she didn't remember much, just that she was sad that day....very sad.

"I'm sorry Yurei....but Zain is gone, he's never coming back."

Yurei didn't want to believe it, she didn't want to think it was real. Her brother was the only person who cared about her...all she had was her memories of him...and now even those were gone and the worst part is, she didn't think she would be able to ever get them back...

"I hate this world! They took away everything I had! Mankind is sickening and twisted, vile and wrong. WHy do people care what happens to them more then they care about others? Because of that.....I am left with nothing." Yurei had no family....no home...no memories....there was no one for her anywhere.

"I'm....alone....." She cried, tossing back and forth. Everytime this happened, she couldn't remember what she dreamed of or why her stomach hurt in the morning.....but the last time someone woke her up when she was like this....
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Tsukiakara got sat on his bed. He had regained all of his movement. He was kind of getting worried about Yukei though. She must have been having one hell of a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Yurei suddenly woke, she looked pale and sweaty. "Zain..." she whispered softly then looked to Tsukiakara, looking like she forgot he was there, "Oh...morning..." she said then turned to sit on the edge of the bed, she still felt sore all over.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:14 pm

“*yawn* how are you feeling, that must have been quite a nightmare you had last night.” Tsukiakara said. He had stayed up all night just in case.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Yurei blinked, confused, "What nightmare? Did I have one?" she asked then stood up. She flinched again, the wound still hurt a lot, she could feel it throb. "I can't remember...." Yurei sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:31 pm

“It just sounded like it I could be wrong.” He stood up now with full control of his movements. “Can you walk or do you want me to order the in bed breakfast”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:34 pm

"I can walk...it just hurts to..." Yurei said, "And my head still hurts." She put her cloak back on and pulled the hood up, "But good to hear that your feeling better..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:40 pm

“Here just sit down. It will be a lot safer if I just order something. He picked up a phone that was in the room and called for a ramen delivery. After the call was made he hung up the phone and looked at Yukei. “They said it will arrive in 30 minutes.” He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Yurei smiled back but she felt crappy, but she wouldn't tell Tsukiakara that. "Thank you....for helping me out." She said, it had been years since anyone has ever done so...it felt good to have a friend...

Maybe....I'm not alone...after all....
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 pm

The ramen was delivered and Tsukiakara paid the delivery man. He took the boxes and gave one to Yukei. “Careful it’s still hot.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Yurei blew on the ramen before eating and she ate it pretty quick. She didn't eat the food Tsukiakara had set out when they 1st met. "That was really good." Yurei said with the same smile on her face. She could feel the warmth in her body, it made her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Tsukiakara was still eating his by the time Yukei finished her’s. When he was finished he set his bowl down and looked at Yukei. “We can stay here a little longer. We only have to leave at noon.” He looked at the T.V that was in the room. “Do you want to watch something?”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Yurei shook her head, "I think I should rest more...I'm still a bit tired..." she said then went back to bed and pulled the covers over her. She fell asleep not too long after. Beathing evenly and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Tsukiakara was glad that she was getting much better sleep this time. The sad thing was that it would only last a couple more hours.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:02 pm

"He knows something..." Yurei mumbled but it wasn't a nightmare, it was a memory that had been long forgotten...too bad she still wouldn't remember it even after she woke up. "That's why...they stole him from me....but where did they go?...." Yurei rolled over to her side.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:05 pm

When it was time to leave, Tsukiakara had to wake Yukei up. He nudged her gently and whispered, “Yukei we have to go”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 pm

"Mmm..." Yurei said as she woke up and rubbed her eyes, "It's time already?" Yurei got up and out of the bed. Wrapping her cloak around her, she drew up the hood once more. Though it was still sore to move, it was bareable but she would need for it to get checked, "Alright, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 am

They walked out of their room and Tsukiakara paid the rest of the money for the room. As they walked out into the street Tsukiakara had to ask a very important question. “There are two paths we can take from here. The normal dirt path that twits and turns or take a quick and easy route by taking a raft down the river. The raft will allow you to lay down some more but it’s risky. The enemy has been using a lot of water style jutsus on us and by going to the river we might be playing into their hand. What do you think we should do?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next