Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm

“How bold saving the girl.” An all too familiar voice said. A group of now ten men surrounded the pair while standing on the water. One used their foot to stop the raft.
The kunai and shrunken must have been dipped with poison because Tsukiakara couldn’t feel his body again. “Damn it” he said as he collapsed on top of Yurei.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Yurei could smell blood. She started to shake as she gritted her teeth, "You..." she said before popping her eyes open. Tsukiakara would be able to see the pure rage set in those blue eyes of hers. "You took away everything!" In a flash, she pulled free her katana from her back and charged at a men, cutting right through him but it didn't stop at there. She spun around, cutting through the man's heart as she sliced the blade out of him and sunk it back into flesh and bone at the other man who had charged at her, "You want a peace of me? Well come at me you peices of *cencored :3*"

Yurei drove her knee up onto his gut before smashing his nose with her knee again. She sliced the blade downwrads, cutting his arm off. He screamed in pain and fell down, Yurei ruthlessly brought the blade down, sinking it straight through the top of his head.

(If its too gorey for u then say so and also, can u play some of the men :3)
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:24 pm

The dead man sunk into the water causing red strips of blood to flow down the river. “What are you standing for, GET HER” The leader said. All the men (except for the leader and the guy keeping the raft still) charged at Yurei with swords drawn out. Meanwhile the leader was preparing for a jutsu by doing hand signs .
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm

(sorry I can post after dinner and dishes)
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 pm

(Calculating how many are left....10-4 (the 2 men not attacking and the 2 I killed)= 6 Smile)

Yurei twisted and turned, dodging and blocking attacks. She ducked under a man's swipe and bought her katana up to him, driving it through his gut then giving it a twist and a yank. Yurei flipped backwards as she threw a smoke bomb to give her some cover fire. Her rage had died out but now she was fighting for a different reason, to save her friend.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:41 pm

“Where did she go *cough cough*” one of the bumbling men said. The leader rolled his eyes as he saw perfectly well where Yukei was going. “Get away with the boy I’ll handle this” the leader said to the other guy. He obeyed and got on the raft causing it to continue down the river. The leader’s jutsu was now complete and arms of water were reached out to grab Yukei.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 pm

(Come on the cb, please :3 *has a plate of bacon*)

"Your not going anywhere!" Yurei growled as she threw kunai's at some of the men. A bomb tag was attached to each but only 2 had died (5 left now) but yet, they still had got away with Tsukiakara. "I'll find you..." Yurei had to quickly dodge and twist out of the water arms reach, "My my, persistant. Aren't you?" Yurei smirked. She waited till one came near her before she flipped and brought her katana downwards at the leader, "Taste this, ass!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

The leader gave a slight grin as he saw Yurei charge at him with her sword. Just as the sword was about to hit a huge wall of water rose up. Her sword was now stuck in the water. “What was that you called me?” He signaled his other men to get her while her weapon was still in this state. Meanwhile down the river, the man parked the raft and took Tsukiakara into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Yurei turned and looked to see the other men (4 left (4 dead, one is away, and the leader *doesn;t count him*) and she smirked, "The weapon is only as dangerous as the person who carrys it!" Pushing up from the and spread her legs to kick 2 of the 4 men in the jaw, sending them back and crashing into each other.

Holding on the handle with one hand, she twisted around though it sent a burning feeling into her wound but Yurei didn't let that stop her. Pushed off and landed hard on one of the men's throats, crushing his wipepipe (3 left). One man came at her with a kunai, these men fought very sloppy. Easily dodging it, she quickly grabbed his wrist and drove her elbow into the crook of his arm to make him stab himself in the throat (2 men left).

"Plus I am not competely unarmed!" From the inside of her cloak, she pulled out 2 shurkens and threw them at one of the 2 men left but they went right pass him. He smirked, "Heh, you missed girly." Yurei glared at him, "My name is not girly..." and she pulled on the wires that had been tired to the shurkens, they cut into the man's neck both choking him and cutting him (1 left *not including the leader*).

"My name is Yurei Kaizoku! Don't you forget it!" Yurei then turned to the leader and smirked, "What wimps did you get? Seriously, you're getting your ass kicked by a girl. What a laugh this will be when I tell Tsukiakara."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:27 pm

“Not get so cocky.” The wall that he used to block the attack charged at Yurei. Another 3 walls formed and also charged at Yurei boxing her in. ‘Let’s see her get out of this’ the leader thought.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Yurei looked all around her, they were closing in. She spotted a tree near by and quickly ran towards it but it looked like the water wall would beat her to the punch, "Oh no you don't!" She growled and sped up, jumping and kicking off of the tree, just barely missing the water wall. Yurei landed with her cloak circling around her, becoming tired at this point and worse, her wound was bleeding again, "I can be cocky all I want since your toast." She said and as she talked she did hand signs for her ninjutsu again, the wind picked up as petals formed into a cyclone, "Eat this!" she said, sending the cyclone towards the leader.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Another wall of water blocked the cyclone of flowers. “Are you familiar with the saying never revealing your jutsus to your opponent?” He did some more hand signs “Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu” Several water clone emerged from the water. “No I would like to stay but I have some business to attend to. The real one started running down the river.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Yurei growled, "Your not getting away from me that easily!" Yurei shouted as she started to chance after him but from her blind side, she was shouldered, knocking her back a pace. Yurei grunted as she hit the ground and turned to see that it was one of the water clones, "But I suppose I would have to get rid of you things 1st..." Yurei said as she stood up but she was running out of tricks.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

The clones didn’t charge at Yurei. That wasn’t their job. Their job was to simply delay Yurei so that the leader can get enough distance. So they just surrounded her. Some went in the direction of the leader in case she got passed the first few clones. It was her move now.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Yurei couldn't see the leader but she could still hear him. "That's good but I can't do this if I can't calm down..." Usually, Yurei was very fast if she stayed calm but the fact that Tsukiakara was taken and the leader left, on top of her slowing energy, it was hard not to stay calm. Yurei took her stance again, straight with her cloack hiding every part of her besides her feet. Lowering her head, she took a deep breath in then out, listening to the gentle breeze, feeling the thumping of her heart. "Become at peace with yourself, let your ture strenght shine..." Yurei opened her eyes and in a flash, cut through all of the water clones. It was easy since they had surrounded her, "Now...for the big boss man..." she said dully before speeding off to his direction.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

The first batch of clones have first batch of clones were taken care of the. The next batch was up. All three of them charged with katanas in hand.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Yurei didn't smile nor make any comments back, it was time to get serious, she had to save Tsukiakara, "I am coming..." she thought as she came to the next batch. Yurei's katana collied with theirs, knocking all of them back a paste. "Surender now before I kill you..." Yurei said, nuteral toned.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Surrendering was not in their dictionary. They were clones for heaven’s sake. The continued to clash blade but not to much avail.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Yurei closed her eyes....she didn't like to fight but..."I'm sorry...brother..." Yurei charged in too, killing off the clones in no time but...she stood there for a moment and thought..."Why must people...do these things..." Yurei looked to where she could hear the leader, she was getting close. Yurei sped off towards them...she was going to save Tsukiakara but she could feel her energy slipping away..."I'm coming..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 pm

The man and Tsukiakara didn’t get far and the leader was able to catch up to them easily. “Hurry, we have to get this boy out before that girl gets here”. The leader said. “You didn’t kill her” The man asked.

“Never you mind now get going.” They started walking of but their pace was extremely slow.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Yurei was quick and caught up with them, "Give me back Tsukiakara...or I will kill you..." Yurei said in the same nuteral tone, her expression matched. Yurei was ready, "Stop running away, stop trying to hide. As long as you have him...I will not stop hunting you down, and you know that. Either kill me now, yourselves, or I take you down." Yurei didn't move or attack, she stood perfectly still, "So...what's it gonna be?" she said as she pulled down her hood to show her face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 pm

The leader did a fake grin as if he had control of the situation. That is, until he saw his comrade booking it for his life. After seeing that he too started to run for it. Tsukiakara was saved (for now). “thank you Yurei” he said in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Yurei watched them leave then looked to Tsukiakara when he said thank you, she didn't smile nor say anything else except, "This will never be over..." Quickly, she did hand signs before saying, "Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools..." Yurei then threw 2 kunai's at the men, killing them both. She jumped down to Tsukiakara though her landing was a bit shaky, "I can't let you come with no longer...I can't let you be put in danger...." Yurei said sadly, her only friend she had in years and...

"I am...tired...I've traveled through the lands looking for someone who might not even be alive...cause I hold onto a dream so near to me...I've killed so many people trying to find him...if he saw me now, what would he say, if he knew what I did." Yurei tripped and stumbled, she was completely out of energy, her wound had also reopened and was bleeding again. "Those who wish to see good done...can do as much damage as those who seek power...my brother told me that once, the night before he left..." Yurei stopped just infront of him, "I've kept that one away from me...when I remembered it, I had done terrible things then...I didn't like what I had become."

Yurei looked at her hands, covered in blood, "That's all I see now, blood...I wish I had never remembered anything, it pains me so much that he is gone...but it pains me more to have to end someones life to find him. I promised that I would find him, no matter how much it takes...it was a blood oath. I'd kepp it till the day i died..."

She looked back at Tsukiakara, Yurei didn't seem like Yurei...she didn't feel like Yurei..."All ankind has ever done is to seek power, to contorl people and kill anyone who doesn't see the same...I hate this world, I hate everyone...all they have done is torture me but I always had him with me!" Yurei was starting to become angry, "Now they took him away from me too! I have nothing left except a promise I can even make to someone who meant the world to me!" She growled, "For all I know, I am chasing a ghost. He is not here anymore! And if I can't find him here, I will find him in the after life..."

Turning her back to Tsukiakara, she pulled her hood up, "I have to do this though....I am sorry but I can't...I don't want you to come with me...just leave me alone..." She was hurt inside, for a long time, that was all she thought about but now...she had hurt so many people just to find him and if she found him...what would he say?

Yurei took another step but fell down, she was zapped of energy and her wound only bleed and hurt. Getting back up, she tried to make her way but only fell back down again.

(Once she went out of her calm state, her condition caught up with her..)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Tsukiakara got onto his belly and with one arm started crawling to Yurei. Once he got to where she laid he stopped. “there is still hope you know…The hidden valley has records of who comes in and out of the Land of River…Even the smallest genin from the hidden sand going to the leaf is recorded…” He said still in his weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

"I looked..." Yurei said as she stood again, feeling the gash burn, "It only reported....his last mission..." Yurei fell forward again and this time stayed on the ground, it was becoming unbearable. "Just...go back...to your village Tsukiakara...." She didn't want to drag him into her problem. Those men might have been after him this time but there were people after her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next