Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Yurei blinked at Tsukiakara when he said the 2 pathes they could take and for a long moment, she thought long and hard. "The quicker path. Since it seems that we are being followed, they might surprise us on the longer path and at less we know to look out for people if he take the shorter path."
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 am

“Ok” Tsukiakara said. He took them out of the village and through a dense forest. At the end of this forest was a large river. “You can sit next to one of those trees while I make the raft if you want?”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 pm

"No, I will help you." Yurei said with a smile. She would feel bad if she let him do all the work by himself. "It is only right that I should help you too since your helping me out...thank you, by the way." Yurei said sincerly....which was are for her to even be.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 am

“See that plant right there.” Tsukiakara said pointing at a strange stringy plant. “That plant can be use to make a strong string. Can you collect as much as you can?”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Yurei nodded and took out a kunai, she started to cut the plants to gather rope though it was rather difficult to do. At the end, Yurei collected a decent amount of the stingy-rope like plant, "Is this enough?" she asked Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 pm

By the time she got the plants Tsukiakara had already cut the trees with his sword. “Yeah that should be enough. Their only going to be used B anyway.” He took the plants and started making them into rope.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Yurei shook her now sore hand as she watched him starting to make rope. It was quiet and she really didn't like it...so she started a conversation, "So...can you tell me more about yourself?" she asked him, tiliting her head also.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 pm

“Well I already told most of it. I’m Tsukiakara Hakujin of the Village Hidden in the Valley” He said as he continued to work. “You can make this rope to just do what I do”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Yurei nodded and started to help him make the rope, "I meant something more...like your favourtie food...sorry I just..." she sighed. Every since she had lost her memory, Yurei didn't talk much and now that she wanted to...it felt awkward.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm

“Why don’t you tell me about yourself?” Tsukiakara asked. He wanted to know a little more about Yurei.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well..." Yurei said, scratching the side of her cheek, "I don't really know much about myself...I lost my memory a very long time ago. Ever since then, I've been trying to find my family...I can remember a few things...like when my brother disappeared...I went looking for him and I was getting so close...then I lost my memory. I didn't know who I was or even where I was so I wandered around till I remembered some stuff...so I went back to where I thought I lived but the people say that they had moved away, looking for me...."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:17 pm

“Hmm” Tsukiakara said as he continued to work on the rope. It was a sad story and Tsukiakara wished he could help somehow but even he had limits.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm

"I remember some things about him, my brother...like him smiling at me when I was little, telling me that...that even though things might get tough, we can over come it if we never give up...that we just have to hold our heads up and say, "I know I can!" and all with a smile that would light up the night..." Yurei helped finish the rope, she stood up and smiled, "That's why I am never gonna stop till I find them...and figure out why my brother was taken."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

“Here I going to tie the rope to the raft. Are you sure your body is alright. Because if it isn’t you can sit by that tree. It won’t take me long.” Even though he didn’t say it Tsukiakara admired Yurei. She had a dream and she was going to hold on to that dream till it comes true.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Yurei touched the wound from earlier, it still trobbed and ached, "No, I will help you. I will be find once we get to where we are going..." Yurei said with a smile, "Besides, friends don't like friends do all the hard work alone, now do they?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 am

The raft was finished in a couple of minutes, “Ok get on and I’ll push us out into the river” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Yurei nodded and climbed into the boat, lightly touching her hand to the wound. Remember that part about her brother, what she had said to Tsukiakara, it made her sad, "Please....be safe."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Tsukiakara pushed them out to sea. (well river but you get the point). As a last minute binder to make sure that the logs stayed together he used his ice sword to create a block of Ice underneath the raft. This also helped keep the raft afloat.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Yurei drew her legs up to her chest and hugged them, resting her chin on her knees. "So how long will it take?" She asked him but not looking at him. Her eyes watched the shores of the river for anyone in them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm

“I don’t know. The river is going slower than I was expecting it too. We should get the Hidden Valley tomorrow morning.” Tsukiakara said watching the other bank.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Yurei merely nodded as she closed her eyes, still feeling very tired and drained. But she had plenty of sleep before, why was she tired now. She felt the sun baking down on her, it was a very hot day today and having the cloak on wasn't helping any.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm

The current continued to carry them off. Once and a while Tsukiakara would have to steer them to avoid a fallen tree or a big rock but for the most part the ride was soothing. Birds could be seen fling from tree to tree while chirping sweet melodies.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Yurei started to fall asleep. The relaxing sounds and current were very soothing for a tired mind. It wasn't long before she fell asleep but she kept her position. Sitting up right with her arms hugging her legs to her chest with her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Tsukiakara kept watch over the banks. He heard some suspicious sounds and sure enough it was the enemy. Kunai and shuriken where thrown at Yurei. Tsukiakara moved just in time to protect her from the hits by using his own back as the shield. Blood started dripping onto the raft.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Yurei still slept away though it looked like she was in pain, squeezing hard on her legs, "No, make it stop!" she cried. Her heart beated faster and faster, some of her memories were coming back. It was when she was sent on a mission with her brother...he had almost died in her arms...she had been scared and upset. Even with her memories, Yurei had blocked that one away which had always worried him. He had lived though at this moment...Yurei thought that he was dead...but part of her didn't believe it. Tired, bleeding, hungry, hot, in pain. It mad her only angry at the world. They took away her brother, they took away her father and mother, they took away her idientity....the world took away everything she ever had, everything she held near and dear to her. Her middle burned terribly, it only made her cry more but not of in sadness or pain...but in complete and dark rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next