Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm

“Remember when we first met…what I was doing…several missing nin like to come to the land of Rivers even if it’s only temporary…Your village has records of his last mission…Mine might have records of where he went after his last mission…”. Tsukaikara was still bleeding on his back. The ninja tools that hit him were never removed.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 pm

"I checked with other villages....they have no records of him coming or going...the description..." Yurei froze there, the description never matched. She always arrived just before he left but when she asked for him, he was never there because he was someone else, "He...he...." Yurei said before standing and turning to Tsukiakara, "he must of...changed his appearance....that's why they have no records of him!" She pulled out the weapons from his back as she spoke, "But I still can't remember his name...I had always used his description...but why did he do that?" But she knew why, he was hding from someone but who? "When I started to become too close to what my brother was doing, the same people who were after him came after me and tried to kill me but instead, I can't remember much. Now that I am getting closer again, they will come after me to finish me off and anyone who helps me."
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm

“would you recognize him if we had a picture of him…as you said he could of changed his name…but we may have his picture.” He said. If a person did have the proper ID (like most people) a photo was taken, just as he did with Yurei.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm

"1st things 1st, I need to get this cut closed properly. We should also rest up a bit." Yurei said before pulling Tsukiakara into a piggy back, "I only have enough energy to get us to the village before I fall, can you give me directions?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 pm

“You won’t make it. But there is a place we can rest.” He pointed in a direction. The is a small stream that connects to this river. We go up the stream and we will find a huge tree you’ll know when you see it. There is a secret hideout underneath it.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 am

Yurei growled, "I need this thing closed or it will only get worse. If I rest at your little hideout, it might become infected then I am in serious trouble. If I go into my calm state, I will be able to make it now please, just give me those dirction...." Yurei didn't mean to sound mean but the cut was really starting to bother she and she wanted it dealt with now.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:26 am

Tsukiakara was about to point but staying conscious was becoming difficult. He soon passed out on Yurei’s back.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 am

Yurei signed, "I guess I will have to go to the hideout..." she mumbled and started off for it. Yurei only hoped there was something to help her before the wound became infected and caused her more harm....

It was starting to get dark when she finally arrived at the hideout and already, Yurei tripped and stumbled, her legs wouldn't be able to carry her or Tsukiakara any further. Yurei made it inside and fell down, Tsukiakara was still on top of her. Yurei could feel how much it hurt to lay on her stomach with the extra weight on top but she just didn't care, Tsukiakara was safe and thats all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 pm

The impact of Yurei falling awakened Tsukiakara. The weapons were still in his back but at least the poison warred off. The first thing was to get Yurei on one of the many beds in the hideouts. He did so. His clan had built this hideout so that it was possible to hide in it for several years. There was a huge supply of mediation in one of the boxes. He got to work tiring to close Yurei’s wound.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Yurei groaned when Tsukiakara put her on a bed, it hurt to move, "Stop it...." she said tiredly but not rolling over to her side, like she normally did. Her body hurt a lot, she was freezing and tired, not to mention hungry. Yurei felt miserable.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Tsukiakara put more disinfecting medication on the wound. It was going to sting but it was better then to leave it untreated. “Here drink some of this. It’s going to taste awful but it’s a pain killer.” He said giving her a cup. He then took out some equipment to stitch the wound.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Yurei only woke up when she felt something being put on the cut, she had to let out a long hiss as to not swear, "Damn it Tsukiakara!" she growled though not really pissed off at him, it was just the disinfectent talking. Yurei blinked at him when he handed her a cup, it smelt aweful but tasted worse. Yurei always hated having to take medicne, it always tasted like dirt. Yurei was having a hard time staying awake when Tsukiakara began to stitch her up, "Are you ok..." she asked, tried as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 pm

“I’ll be fine” He lied. If he didn’t treat his own wounds they too could get infected. The stitching was done. “There. If you wait a bit I could make us something to eat.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Yurei shook her head, "You need to deal with yours and don't act all tough, saying your fine..." Yurei said, carefully sitting up and sitting over the edge of the bed, "Let me take a look at your back..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

He handed her a jar of medicine. “Rub this on after you yank them out” he said. He turned around so that she could take the weapons out. It was going to hurt. “I don’t think I’ll be sleeping on my back tonight.” He joked.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Yurei smiled, "Yes well I can't sleep on my stomach." she said, carefully pulling out the weapons and tossing them aside. After that, she rubbed the medicne ininto his back, "What is this stuff?" she asked him as she closed the jar.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 pm

“It’s just a simple antibiotic meant to kill most bacteria.” It stun like hell but he would live through it. He got up after the last of the cream was placed on his back. “You lay their and I’ll make something.” He said as he went to another box.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Yurei only yawned before laying down and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep. All of her energy was gone, it would be best for her to sleep for a while. Outside, you could hear the sounds of the wind picking up and it starting to rain, good thing they stopped at the hideout or both would have been in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Tsukiakara started making a simple soup (as that was all he could think of making if the ingredients his clan left him). The smell of the soup and the dew from outside filled the room. An occasional thundering could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Yurei could smell the food, it made her stomach growl but she didn't stir awake. Yurei was just too tired and wanted to rest. Thunder sounded and echoed thoughout the room while the lightning lite the room in short frames of time.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 pm

The soup was done but Tsukiakara say that Yurei was asleep. So he ate some by himself. When she woke up she could just reheat it. After he had his fair share, Tsukiakara needed some “real” sleep. He went on a bed that was above Yurei and laid down on his belly.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:07 pm

A few hours later, Yurei woke up and sat up with a groan. Her middle trobbed like you won't believe, "Ah...so hungry..." she said before looking around and saw some food. Heating it up, she scarfed it down, satifed but not full...best not to be full though.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Tsukiakara couldn’t really get to sleep with all the rain and lightning. “There’s more food in that box” He said tiredly pointing to a wooden box. It was actually bigger in the inside then what it look on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Yurei blinked at Tsukiakara, "You are suppose to be asleep..." she said, walking over to him. She looked outside to see it was raining and wondered how long she had been asleep, "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:32 pm

“Tired and in pain” he said in a joking matter. He didn’t feel like moving so he just laid there in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next