Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Yurei looked down, "No...I shouldn't have come here...wherever here is." she said, mumbling the last part, "But do get those checked so they don't get infected..." Yurei said. Even though the fight was small, it still almost zapped her energy. She had been traveling for 7 days straight without stop and the only thing that has kept her going is her determination...and the fact she was stubborn as an ox.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

“I’m already on that” He said as he took some of the blood and smeared it on one of the many scrolls he carried. Soon an array of first aid tools appeared. “The next village is about and an hour that way.” He said pointing down the path. “I have to stay here for the rest of the night” he said and then started with tending to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Yurei nodded her thanks and was about to leave till she stumbled a bit but regianed her composure. Would she even be able to lats an hour? "I need to try..." she said as her legs kept going but she dropped her kunai, her fingers were unable to hold anything.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm

“Hold on. I don’t think your going to make it. You look like you haven’t slept in days.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Yurei stopped but didn't turn to him, "I'm fine..." she mumbled though at the moment, she was going to pass out anytime now, "I need to get to the village..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

“Well wait there is no need to push yourself. Whatever is in that village can wait till morning. Here.” He pulled out another scroll and smeared blood on it. Two swords appeared and Tsukiakara grabbed them. He threw one of the swords nearby. As soon as it landed a dome of Ice appeared. “You can sleep in that if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Yurei blinked, no one ever was insistant on making her stay, "R-Really?" she asked, almost uncertain. Yurei walked towards the done of ice but stumbled again and this time going forward and landing on the ground, "I think...I may need to stop and rest..." (no duh XD) she said. Yurei groaned as she pushed herself up but her hood had fell down and now you could see her face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 pm

“Here want me to help.” He said as he got up. He reached his hand over to Yukei.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Yurei took his hand, "Thanks..." she said as she got up, "By the way, I never caught your name..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 pm

“Tsukiakara of the Village Hidden in the Valley” he said. He helped her get to the dome. “Here” he said as he grabbed another scroll. But this one contained a large array of food.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Little by little, Yurei was becoming more tired as her body became more relaxed. "Why are you...being so nice...to me?" she asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:24 am

“Well the thing is, I’m not sure whether those guy’s were after you or me. So the wise thing to do is to team up till we figure out what they’re after.” He got up and went back to his chair. “Get some sleep, in the morning my replacement arrives and we can figure out what to do next.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Yurei only nodded numly...cause she knew who they were after. "I can't stay...tomorrow...when I wake up...I will be leaving because...you'd just end up getting hurt or worse." She said then looked to Tsukiakara, "There are many things you don't know...and even more that you can't understand." That was what her father said to her...it was the 1st thing she remembered of him...
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

“I can understand that but as I said, it would be better if we team up in the mean time. That and I know a few hiding spots.” He said the last sentence with a smile. He continued to sit at his post just in case someone else was to show up.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Yurei sighed, she told herself that it was because he was still young. Yurei landed down and pulled her cloak over her, she soon started to drift asleep but an uneasy feeling came over her as she traveled off to the realm of dreams (as in she fell asleep)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:47 pm

The night was relatively peaceful only a few more travelers passed by though Tsukiakara was suspicious that one was there to see if the job got done to report to their superiors. It was dawn and his shift was over. He tied a package to a pigeon and sent it to the Hidden Valley. His replacement hadn’t arrived yet but that was their problem. He went to the dome to see if the girl was awake.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Yurei groaned as she woke up, feeling the warm sun hit her skin as she rose up and stretched. Even though she slept all through the night, Yurei still felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

“We should probably get going. More men might show up at any moment.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Yurei nodded as she yawned, "Are you sure you want to help me? I wouldn't want you to get into trouble." she said as she put on her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 am

“When your someone like me, your always in trouble no matter where you are.” He went to where his sword was stuck in the ground and pulled it out. After he pulled it out the dome instantly melted.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Yurei looked behind her as the dome melted then back to Tsukiakara, simply staring at him before smiling, "You know I am trouble and yet you still want to help me, without even really knowing who I am...you're a good kid....umm is there a shorter verson of your name?" Yurei asked, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm

“Ummm, not really no. Here this way, those men might be coming back at any moment.” He said as he lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Yurei sighed, "Alright." she said as she followed behind him. Grasping hold of a kunai in each hand...just in case.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:45 pm

They started walking through the fast forests of the land. It only took a few minutes before Tsukiakara realized they were being followed. He hope his new friend could see it too.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Yurei caught up beside him, she had seen them too...or at less heard them. "Just keep walking, don't do anything till they move 1st." Yurei mumbled under her breath...though it was more to herself then for Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next