Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:24 pm

"So that's it." Yurei sighed as she rubbed her temples. It always came down to who was more powerful, who was stronger, that was the weakness of mankind. "Why is it so important to become something so hated?"
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

“Trust me, being hated wasn’t the objective. When we invented the jutsu we did not have the intent of taking power. The land of Rivers is a dangerous place. We simply wanted to find better ways to protect those close to us. But when Pandora’s box was unleashed we had to burry our inventions at any cost.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Yurei blinked, "Pandora's Box?" she said, puzzled. She had never heard of it before, Yurei wondered what it was, "And I meant those who seek power are those who seek to become hated....not your clan." Yurei pulled down her hood and leaned against the other tree, looking up to the sky as she sighed.

"People see what others create as a tool for their own use and the more powerful it is, the more they want it and there are those who, like your clan, wish to only seek to protect those they care about the most. Those are the people that others admire and those who wish other wise are those who are hated but they don't care, as long as they have power...therefore, they are seeking to be hated." Yurei looked at Tsukiakara and smiled, "That is the person I wish to be, to protect those I care about the most, no matter what...like my brother did for me and your family did for you."

Yurei was just standing up when she suddenly stopped, "They...found us?" she whispered. She had no more kunais or smoke bombs...but she had to do something. Smoke started to fill the area, this time though it stung her eyes, making them water. "Tsukiakara, can you move yet?" she asked as she closed her eyes and covered her mouth and nose.

Suddenly, kunai's came at every direction and Yurei couldn't dodge them all (since she doesn't have any vision right now) Some hit her legs, some hit her back, some hit her sides, some hit her in the front. Yurei cringed but didn't say anything. "Get the boy!" she heard someone shouting. This was bad, she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Tsukiakara tried to move but he still couldn’t. “Quick can you reach into my left pocket. There is a scroll in there that can help”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Yurei pulled the kunai's out of her legs before making her way to Tsukiakara, it hurt to move. She pulled out the scroll, "Quick, kill the girl!" Yurei heard someone suddenly appear behind her. She rolled out of the way before a large katana cleared her in hand but she had dropped the scroll. She didn't have much time to recover and move properly before the man swung the katana at her again, cutting across her mid. She gasped as she put a hand to her mid and stumbled back. "I hope this works..." she thought as she quickly opened the scroll and smeared blood on it. Just as she was, the man was bringing the katana blade down at her again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Out of the scroll came 5 swords. Two of them rushed to block the attack on Yukei while two more where used to deliver a killing blow to the man. The last one remained hovering in the air waiting for anyone else foolish enough to come at them.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Yurei covered her face as the swords blocked and killed the man. She was almost unsure to uncover her face but steadily did, "W-What was that?" she asked as she made her way to Tsukiakara again but everytime she moved, it hurt a lot. Especially her middle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:54 pm

The blades retracted from the man and went to Tsukiakara stabbing themselves in the ground near him. “Their called Tied Heart Swords. The can move and fight by my very thoughts alone.”
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Yurei blinked and smiled, "That is probably the coolest thing I've this so far." She said and laughed a bit. The smoke started to clear up but Yurei still couldn't open her eyes, "I can't smell the smoke anymore, is it gone?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:01 pm

“Yeah it’s gone” He said. He begin to sit up. His whole body still felt dumb. “I don’t think this is quite over yet” He said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:04 pm

"Me neither..." Yurei said then got up but cringed, she was still holding her hand over the bleeding wound on her middle, "Do you have anything so I can see again?" she asked him, Yurei only needed her eyes, she could deal with herself once she could see.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:08 pm

“No, I’m afraid I don’t.” He said, “I’ll hold them off as long as I can. It’s me their after. Once you can see again, run.” His swords sprang up as he saw the group of men approach.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:17 pm

"I'm not leaving you by yourself with them." Yurei said, besides, she didn't think she would be able to run, "No, I am not leaving." Yurei put her head down and calmed her mind, listening to the sounds of the wind. Listening to where they might be.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 pm

There was three of them. The center one seemed to be the leader. So that was the one Tsukiakara was going to aim for. He sent all 5 sword after the one man. However he used his own sword to slash off the hilts of each of Tsukiakara’s Tied Heart Swords (their weak point). “Tied Heart Swords huh. So you’ll be making those for use.” the leader said.

(the man’s voice should be a dead give away of his location to Yukei)
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Yurei smirked and chuckled, "Seriously? Only 3 people? If your so important then why not take cautions?" Yurei said as she pulled out a kunai in each hand from the ones on her back, "Well, this is much more easier then I thought." Yurei quickly spun around and threw the kunai's....as a destraction. In that short time frame, Yurei did hand signs and then, "Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance!" A cyclone of petals, formed and drove for the man who had stood in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 am

The men dodged the kunai with ease. Unfortunately for them, the same couldn’t be said with the cyclone of flowers. All three men were flung out of the cave entrance. “Good job Yukei.” Tsukiakara said. He was now on one knee but it hurt like hell to put weight on it.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 am

"Yay..." She said, smiling tiredly. Since she only used her ninnjutsu, Yurei didn't know how much effort to put in it. Yurei was still blind and bleeding and now tired. This was one hell of a day, "Are you able to move yet?...." she asked as she knelt where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 am

“Sort of. I might need crutches. Go, I’ll just slow you down.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 am

"I can't see and I can't find any village right now, I need your help...and if you haven't noticed, I'm not in the best shape either." Yurei said, "I am not leaving you, that's that!" She was either being stubborn or determined but one thing was clear, she wasn't leaving with Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:33 am

“Then it’s settled then” he used on of his swords as a crutch. “We just have to continue down this path a bit.” He said as he started to limb forward.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:36 am

Yurei nodded and stood up, still holding onto her middle. She used the sounds of Tsukiakara walking...err limping to help her figure out where to go. "Are you gonna be ok?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 am

“The poison will slowly ware off and I’ll be able to walk better.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 am

"Good..." Yurei said, pulling her hood over her face. She pulled her cloak closed around her so all you could see was her feet though it stung and hurt for her to walk with the wound to her middle, the others didn't bother her so much.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 am

In the distance a small village could be seen. “We can rest there hopefully in safely.” He said as he slowly limped there.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 am

Yurei nodded numly, she was tired and still bleeding. She was lossing a lot of blood. "Thats good...cause...I am very...tired..." She said, coming to Tsukiakara left. Yurei, for a while, was falling behind him. Her body hurt a lot from when the kunai's hit her and with them being untreated...but she had to get Tsukiakara away...she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Guard (nbird and Yurei)   On Guard (nbird and Yurei) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Guard (nbird and Yurei)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next